• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BBQ comes from North Carolina and Brisket comes from Texas

Wagyu is richer and denser in flavor, you generally eat less of it per serving due to it over say prime…. I’ve cooked a lot of waygu, and by in large, almost everyone I’ve served it to, has eaten smaller portions.

I can attest to this. Got a Wagyu tomahawk from KC Cattle company (awesome veteran owned company) a year ago. Incredible Flavor and texture. But could barely eat a fraction as it was so rich. Probably got four meals off that one ribeye. Every one amazing!

Sirhr

Reactions: notacos4u
Is there an official bbq thread? If so lemme know.
Made these for Sunday dinner.
Baby back ribs.
8 hrs in the bbq.

IMG_0980.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg

I was thinking you had to run around yard a bit, follow where the hens are, the cock is not far behind.
Your missing a movie in your library. The quest begins for the correct movie to find the true origins of the cockmeat sandwich.

We’ll be waiting for your updates

Reactions: Im2bent
That reads like some gay ass you like it in the butt cheeks but keep the balls from slappin yo ass ?

Dude, that's some kinda fucked up shit.
This reads like an old man making shit up to try and sound relevant.
IMG_0434.png

You.

That reads like some gay ass you like it in the butt cheeks but keep the balls from slappin yo ass ?

Dude, that's some kinda fucked up shit.
I am confused. So, are you saying it is better to let the balls slap your ass? Is this from experience?