• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beamshot / Quattron Experiences ???

HugoStiglitz

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2010
PHX AZ
Recently contacted the above for Mounts and Tailcaps for Lasers we purchased years ago. Their products seem to have decent ratings for their price range. Our budget is small, but we are looking to add a few Green Lasers in the near future.

I dealt with a nice guy there in charge of US sales. Placed a small order to get our 1000 Ultras back in service. The original order was mis-directed and finally received 3 weeks after placement. The package only contained 1/2 the order (not the 1/2 we really needed) with no paperwork as to status of BO or Out Of Stock situation. This is NOT a large order by any means.

Several calls last Fri and today went unanswered. Since I could not get an actual person on the phone ... ??? The salesman is in TX, and the shipping warehouse is in CA. Their up-scale website seems to suggest they have a world-wide presence. I'm just looking for an operation that can provide guidance and support for our future needs.

Please share any experiences with this outfit.

Thanks in advance!!

On a more personal note;

I haven't posted on this site in a while, I previously had over 200 posts here as a contributor. I noticed today, that my post record has apparently been erased. I don't usually sign-in to view this site unless I comment. Is this standard policy here ???

I don't know anything about the organization that you are having problems with. However, the SnipersHide website has gone through a few rounds of revision over the past few months and most members have lost posts and post count. It's not a slight, just a cost of upgrading the site...

I don't know anything about the organization that you are having problems with. However, the SnipersHide website has gone through a few rounds of revision over the past few months and most members have lost posts and post count. It's not a slight, just a cost of upgrading the site...

THANKS for the response hlee !

Best Regards !
Joe