• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bear Pit Expectations

And just in case you're wondering...

View attachment 8284003

😂 😂 😂 😂

I'm generally pretty easy going, but your incessant whining is getting REALLY annoying. You may just want to move on, before I turn your volume off...permanently.

Let me break this down Barney style for you schmucklenuts. Pecking a fight with a forum Mod is a losing proposition, whether you think you're right or not. Prudence (and dare I say maturity) would tell you that, and that the best course of action is to just let it go and move on. Acting all butthurt isn't going to improve your position. At all.

947D8A73-A65B-4A45-964F-EBC55D62D919.gif

I woke up this morning, grabbed my phone, and came here.

This is how pathetic my life has become.

I once had so many hopes and dreams.

SnipersHide: Where dreams go to die.
Hey!

Pencil me into your will if you’re going to have that kind of attitude.

And take some time to figure out how to get the video uploaded after the fact.

1701310368874.png

I was all amped up with anxiety due to real life stuff this morning and ran into this thread.

Now I am relaxed and smiling again and didn't need bourbon at 10 in the morning.

I love you guys, you're all the best!

I was all amped up with anxiety due to real life stuff this morning and ran into this thread.

Now I am relaxed and smiling again and didn't need bourbon at 10 in the morning.

I love you guys, you're all the best!
It was five o'clock somewhere. And besides it was already 10. No one could say that you were drinking all day.
We are talking bourbon here right? Not some lower shelf rot gut whiskey?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Not that I'm judgemental or anything.....but...
WTF does it mean ?
Nothing I can think of even comes close enough for drunken typo night to type that shit out.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Not that I'm judgemental or anything.....but...
WTF does it mean ?
Nothing I can think of even comes close enough for drunken typo night to type that shit out.
It clearly says “dedicate” or “declare”

Texting and operating is prone to mistkes

Reactions: lash
So, it's just another full of shit claim from you. Got'cha.
I'm more perplexed that you, a seeker of the truth, isn't directing your focus on the greater false narrative being spun.

- 1stsgt Colonel Senior Lance Corporal.

There are worst things in life than getting mistreated in the Bear Pit. Imagine the poor guy that has to go on this show and defend himself for who-knows-what.

view-sunny-accuses-ana-stealing-863620040.jpg

Now imagine being a moderator on this esteemed forum trying to troubleshoot a problem here. It be like:

Fred, I was done supporting you until this Haiku masterpiece. I even counted the syllables and you nailed it! You are a fatalistic warrior poet!:LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer