• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bear Pit Expectations

1701571486399.png

Use your fingers if you must! :ROFLMAO:

To be fair the last line is 5 words and it could sound like 5 syllables with the right amount of alcohol "Tants do not bide hi"

Ma rine P M I
1. 2. 3. 4. 5

Do or Die and Sem per Fi
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7

Ty rants do not a bide, Hi!
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7

• Haha
Reactions: Ronin22
It sticky. Yo

View attachment 8283984

How much of a crying little tattle tale hall monitor bitch do you have to be to get the right hand of the hmfic to decidaxre a sticky thread to you.

@FredHammer and @Ronin22 know
My thread is at the bottom of that attachment! I'm fucking famous!

Things are going to start happening to me now.

1703109100040.png

Last edited:
Most importantly, the Mods are incel virgins deeply envious of every man with a fully functioning penis. It’s best to think of them like docile dogs that respond best to those who have established alpha status over them by sending them your cock pic.

NB: Bender is mine but available on 30min AssBnB deals for a pack of Lucky Strikes.

Reactions: BurtG
Most importantly, the Mods are incel virgins deeply envious of every man with a fully functioning penis. It’s best to think of them like docile dogs that respond best to those who have established alpha status over them by sending them your cock pic.

NB: Bender is mine but available on 30min AssBnB deals for a pack of Lucky Strikes.
Also. They are like cops , don’t disagree with them even when they are clearly wrong

Reactions: FredHammer
Also. They are like cops , don’t disagree with them even when they are clearly wrong
Keep my perfect posts out of your inbred, Eva Braun scatloving, braincell deprived mouth.

The mods are not cops and since that wet fart tucker left they don’t give blow jobs to cops.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Keep my perfect posts out of your inbred, Eva Braun scatloving, braincell deprived mouth.

The mods are not cops and since that wet fart tucker left they don’t give blow jobs to cops.
Glad to see you made it through rehab.
Takes a committed man to admit he had a cock gobbling addiction.
We kept your trophy room spic and span while you were on holiday.
Latest pic for your approval:
1706456990199.png

R

Glad to see you made it through rehab.
Takes a committed man to admit he had a cock gobbling addiction.
We kept your trophy room spic and span while you were on holiday.
Latest pic for your approval:
View attachment 8334714

R
Oh I’m sure you spit shined every one of them. Apprentice #1.

Yeah um mr border patrol I mean invasion protector ? “I’m done arguing with you I know I’m wrong , I’m going to log
Into my mod account and ban you “

Reactions: Yasherka

@MarinePMI you need to see this

Did he just come off a long ban ? I had forgotten all about him.
Nah, just busy. You know, taking the jobs of white people (who are increasingly stupid and lazy), giving their kids fentanyl (who are also increasingly fat, stupid and lazy) and putting up easy acces signs (in Spanish) along the best routes on the border.

Oh, and impregnating white teen girls (who are … you know the rest).

Thank you to all the stupid fat white lazy people, I couldn’t do all this without you. Peace.

I wish Tucker was here to make you his bitch in the way only Tucker could.
Fuck Tucker and his dodgy ticker. He was a thin skinned intellectual midget with a men in uniform fetish. The best thing that ever happened to him was being made a Pit mod and that’s about the saddest thing I could say about a beta male.

Other than that he was alright and liked cats which was a redeeming feature.

@MarinePMI you need to see this
Lol. I’ve said as much before and Marine showed splendid sense of humor and character by banning me.

Big Country, you’re the fat kid in class who snitches. You deserve to be hunted and used for target practice.

I will also add you’re the only kid who couldn’t sell naked pictures of your mother because she was such a hideous wildebeest.

@MarinePMI I’m ready for you darling, come hither and do the bidding of these weaklings.

Last edited:
Nah, just busy. You know, taking the jobs of white people (who are increasingly stupid and lazy), giving their kids fentanyl (who are also increasingly fat, stupid and lazy) and putting up easy acces signs (in Spanish) along the best routes on the border.

Oh, and impregnating white teen girls (who are … you know the rest).

Thank you to all the stupid fat white lazy people, I couldn’t do all this without you. Peace.
Oh, so in other words, you are paying for my retirement. Thank you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
More like euro trash.

Soon to be gone to the pages of history since all the men with balls , left
You seem to have a keen interest in what men with balls do and go. Serious Question: Are you a Pit mod?

Lol, all this from a dude that pedestals some inbred family that lives on money stolen from their own people. That's funny right there.. 😂
I don’t get this assumption that I’m pro royalty. It’s like assuming because someone is American they love Biden. Do you?

You will never see me giving royalty any credit. Although Bender does enjoy being dressed like a Princess.

Lol. I’ve said as much before and Marine showed splendid sense of humor and character by banning me.

Big Country, you’re the fat kid in class who snitches. You deserve to be hunted and used for target practice.

I will also add you’re the only kid who couldn’t sell naked pictures of your mother because she was such a hideous wildebeest.

@MarinePMI I’m ready for you darling, come hither and do the bidding of these weaklings.
1706463318417.gif

It must be nice hiding behind a keyboard with a VPN, because in person I would bet you wouldn’t talk like this to our faces.

And I feel bad for you, seeing you have nothing better to do then sit here making an absolute fool of yourself for what? A brief moment of “I trolled snipershide”

Stop it. Get help. You’re brief self-imposed moment of fame is soon over, and you’ll be back to jerking off to some other website you troll.