• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beep beep da beep. All the news that isn’t the news

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
On the international front, our president is ready to send troops to the Ukraine and getting us into another needless war (reference: Iraq) However, this war will involve Russia and that could spell a world war with some rather serious implications. Plus, getting involved in the Western Hemisphere leaves China free to invade Taiwan which would be a real loss to the world. This is what happens when you hire bozo the clown to run the most powerful nation in the world.

We have more than sufficient issues on the home front to be worrying about Europes problems, which in a way mr. president brought on by sanctioning the Gas pipeline into Western Europe from Russian. This made Western Europe dependent on Russia for much of their energy needs and thereby made them something of a client state. Sad state brought on by a very sad, very poorly acting individual sitting in the White House. (When he is not hiding in his basement in Delaware.

Mr. Bozo, please tell us how starting World War III is going to help you resolve your lack of popularity in the polls.

Biden has to look tough after his blunders.

All posturing, asgh.

Reactions: diverdon
I don't give two fucks about Ukraine, or its borders. Let Russia invade and take it over for the next 1000 years for all I care.

I do care about OUR border, the one that POS Brandon has left wide open for any illegal to just walk in.

Last edited:
82FD180B-D044-47A7-A59A-B315BEE4B5EE.jpeg

War is a necessity we can't economically survive without it, there is to much money at stake to be made. Secondly if your a world power and your not taking land your losing power and dominance. It elementary at this point its been going on since the beginning of time. President Shart is no match and lacks the skills of a Genghis Khan to compete against China and Russia.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
War is a necessity we can't economically survive without it, there is to much money at stake to be made. Secondly if your a world power and your not taking land your losing power and dominance. It elementary at this point its been going on since the beginning of time. President Shart is no match and lacks the skills of a Genghis Khan to compete against China and Russia.
rich-war.jpg

Two lefties I know so far have defended this with the ideology that “maybe we need a war to unite us”.

The same two lefties that excused Brandons piss poor execution of Afganistan with “we needed to end that senseless war at all costs and shouldn’t be involved”...

All I know is that with our current administration and what they’ve done to our military we’re fucked if we duke it out with Russia. I’m still trying to wrap my head around the motive for us to defend them and for Russia to invade. What do they have that we want to defend, and what does Russia want? I know the Biden’s were deeply involved in Ukraine so there’s bound to be some back door fuckery.

This is the dumbest shit I’ve heard in a looong time

Edit to add: How has the last 20yrs worked for the country? Do you have more or less confidence in dc?

War that isn’t a direct defense against an aggressor and funded by taxpayer $$ is nothing but the destruction of wealth. And/or war funded by central banking monopoly fiat is doubly bad because of the inflation it creates

Last edited:
I'd like to see Putin's guys post up all the conversations between the Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, and Romney that they have had with their "partners" in the Ukraine. Including the money paid to these families in return for favors.

Yep, makes me wonder if that’s what this is all about and maybe Ukraine strong arming Biden with it. That’s the only theory I can come up with as to why we’d be so eager to defend Ukraine.

Yep, makes me wonder if that’s what this is all about and maybe Ukraine strong arming Biden with it. That’s the only theory I can come up with as to why we’d be so eager to defend Ukraine.
This is happening because we’re going hard in the paint to get Ukraine to join the EU. That is a very distinct and glaring red line for Russia

Reactions: Edgecrusher
So you nay sayers who don't believe in our military industrial complex and why it exist are naive. How else would congress take 2.3 trillion from the taxpayers with little to no fuss over 20 years in Afghanistan. I mean you must believe that a man wearing sandals with a cheap AK and a goat is an unbeatable force for a super power. Or just maybe the plan was to pace the war over a certain time period to maximize profits. They employ millions of people and contractors and as they say its to big to fail so instead of bail outs they get wars.

So you nay sayers who don't believe in our military industrial complex and why it exist are naive. How else would congress take 2.3 trillion from the taxpayers with little to no fuss over 20 years in Afghanistan. I mean you must believe that a man wearing sandals with a cheap AK and a goat is an unbeatable force for a super power. Or just maybe the plan was to pace the war over a certain time period to maximize profits. They employ millions of people and contractors and as they say its to big to fail so instead of bail outs they get wars.
Did I get trolled?

Ask the folks in Ukraine what country they want to be a part of. A Year to move. After a year, those on the right side are Russian. Left Ukrainian.

I'd like to see Putin's guys post up all the conversations between the Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, and Romney that they have had with their "partners" in the Ukraine. Including the money paid to these families in return for favors.
Trump got impeached for asking about this, and he was POTUS

Ukraine has intell on dems and if kieve falls the secrets spill

Brits appear equally panicked, pols must have done dometjing sketchy