• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bigfoot, real or product of attention seeking looser?

CSGambill

Pureblooded.
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
Usa
Lately I've been watching "documentaries" about Bigfoot. It's a nice escape from politics and wokeism. I've spent 1000s of hours out in the woods around the country hiking, camping, climbing, but have never seen or had any encounters that weren't 100% explainable as normal animals, my imagination or people. It'd be pretty cool if there were some big ass monkey-man thing out there, but I've never seen anything that would make me a believer.

Anyone have any weird or unexplainable stories from their time in the woods?

Some months back I was doing one of my usual three-a-week hikes. Came around a corner on the trail and there was a decent white tail buck maybe 30 feet away. Figured he'd pronk away, as deer do, if I got closer but nope! Instead he turned to face me, started pawing at the ground a bit and lowering his head. Not wanting to be charged by a deer, I backed off a bit and went back around the corner (I could still see him, the trees weren't that thick). Buck kept walking along the trail to about where I'd been when I saw him and then ran off into the woods.

Not the weirdest story out there but the only time a deer hasn't immediately booked it when I approached while out a-walking.

Ive had a few interesting experiences but nothing that I couldnt explain. If there is a Bigfoot he must be a conservative because hes smart enough to stay away from the cities.

I have heard howls in the Pasayten Wilderness that I couldn't explain. I've also found 3 trees in a teepee. These trees were about 30' tall evergreens stripped of branches & were plunged into the ground point 1st with the root balls up. They had been ripped from the ground. There were no signs of humans. If drunken Pro football lineman had done this they left no traces.
One of very few things that made my skin crawl.

I've never seen a Bigfoot, but during my 3 year quest for enlightenment in Nepal, I had a nice lunch with a Sasquatch. They're really misunderstood and make pretty good soup.

I have heard howls in the Pasayten Wilderness that I couldn't explain. I've also found 3 trees in a teepee. These trees were about 30' tall evergreens stripped of branches & were plunged into the ground point 1st with the root balls up. They had been ripped from the ground. There were no signs of humans. If drunken Pro football lineman had done this they left no traces.
One of very few things that made my skin crawl.

say what

The whole upside down tree driven into the ground......that will make you question what's in the woods, or has been in the woods.

Reactions: Bender and mudpig
My nickname is Sasquatch. You may not believe in me, but I do.

Was a skeptic on the matter , then we had our encounter and I hopes of explaining to myself what had happened I dug into researching the phenomenon and especially the area where we encountered “it” been a regular occurrence since at least the early lumber days of northern MI. In the exact area we had the encounter several teams of loggers refuse to work this particular section because of the “dog man” even for double pay, even with armed company men. Seems they had had several similar encounters as we did- wildlife totally silent, noises Howls growls roars rocks thrown and the thing I’ll never ever forget- this sorta kinda elk bugle but low frequency that made your chest and teeth vibrate. The thing was above us as we were on side hill over looking a valley trying to call in some coyotes. After a few minutes of shock and only being able to see flashes of dark fur through the brush we decided to go back up to the top , to maybe see what this was clearly and more so to keep from being hit by one of the huge rocks being thrown down the hill , to the left and right of our position as if something was saying yep I know exactly where you are , rock after rock to the left and right by a foot or two. So we got up tried to work our way slightly west where the incline wasn’t as steep and rocky/dense with vegetation. And the next rock landed exactly in-front of us and the one after that exactly behind us. Followed by more vocalizations and the breaking of huge tree limbs. When we were pretty sure this thing was gone we got back to the top of the hill, a nice flat hill top with an old orchard and foundations of an old home and barn, the only thing we found was several holes in the ground from where huge rocks had been pulled out and then thrown, not rolled but thrown down the hillside about 40-50 yards. And several large branches of these very old ape trees broken.
flame all you want ; don’t need to be validated or agreed with and sure as fuck don’t need anyone to “explain” to me that it was a bear or some kids playing a prank or an acid flash back. Spend some serious time in the outdoors- hunting working farming hiking camping fishing and have a good deal of knowledge of what animals live in my AO and none of them can throw big rocks or break limbs off trees 7-9 feet up. Absolutely fucking don’t need to be told that what happened didn’t happen and “these things “ don’t exist.

Some months back I was doing one of my usual three-a-week hikes. Came around a corner on the trail and there was a decent white tail buck maybe 30 feet away. Figured he'd pronk away, as deer do, if I got closer but nope! Instead he turned to face me, started pawing at the ground a bit and lowering his head. Not wanting to be charged by a deer, I backed off a bit and went back around the corner (I could still see him, the trees weren't that thick). Buck kept walking along the trail to about where I'd been when I saw him and then ran off into the woods.

Not the weirdest story out there but the only time a deer hasn't immediately booked it when I approached while out a-walking.
This happened to me before, but it was a bighorn sheep. It sucked because I was only about 10 minutes from the summit of the mountain I was hiking up. He wouldn't back down so I had to descend the mountain.

I have pulled stranger shit out of the ocean fishing than i have ever seen on land. Lets say bigfoot did exist in a non ford version. We would just ruin it... i mean we allready ruin it. Its better as a mystery gri gri. You ever wonder why we want to live in space so bad but dont really wanna live in the ocean? Neither has air readily available if things go wrong. But there is shit in the ocean we dont even know about... but we know it probably exists and we dont want to be stuck down there with it.

I think that Bigfoot did exist, maybe not in the way the media has portrayed it. I’m not sure about this, but I believe after Mt St Helens blew in 81, the “sightings” have dropped to basically nil.

Was a skeptic on the matter , then we had our encounter and I hopes of explaining to myself what had happened I dug into researching the phenomenon and especially the area where we encountered “it” been a regular occurrence since at least the early lumber days of northern MI. In the exact area we had the encounter several teams of loggers refuse to work this particular section because of the “dog man” even for double pay, even with armed company men. Seems they had had several similar encounters as we did- wildlife totally silent, noises Howls growls roars rocks thrown and the thing I’ll never ever forget- this sorta kinda elk bugle but low frequency that made your chest and teeth vibrate. The thing was above us as we were on side hill over looking a valley trying to call in some coyotes. After a few minutes of shock and only being able to see flashes of dark fur through the brush we decided to go back up to the top , to maybe see what this was clearly and more so to keep from being hit by one of the huge rocks being thrown down the hill , to the left and right of our position as if something was saying yep I know exactly where you are , rock after rock to the left and right by a foot or two. So we got up tried to work our way slightly west where the incline wasn’t as steep and rocky/dense with vegetation. And the next rock landed exactly in-front of us and the one after that exactly behind us. Followed by more vocalizations and the breaking of huge tree limbs. When we were pretty sure this thing was gone we got back to the top of the hill, a nice flat hill top with an old orchard and foundations of an old home and barn, the only thing we found was several holes in the ground from where huge rocks had been pulled out and then thrown, not rolled but thrown down the hillside about 40-50 yards. And several large branches of these very old ape trees broken.
flame all you want ; don’t need to be validated or agreed with and sure as fuck don’t need anyone to “explain” to me that it was a bear or some kids playing a prank or an acid flash back. Spend some serious time in the outdoors- hunting working farming hiking camping fishing and have a good deal of knowledge of what animals live in my AO and none of them can throw big rocks or break limbs off trees 7-9 feet up. Absolutely fucking don’t need to be told that what happened didn’t happen and “these things “ don’t exist.

Pics or it didn't happen. 😁

Reactions: oneshot86
I was walking home from middle school when a giant of a man in brown dockers and a brown carhartt jacket snuck up on me in the woods behind a blockbuster. He had a long beard and hair long enough to tie into a ponytail. I thought for sure he was big foot.

Turns out he was just a slightly retarded homeless guy named Kevin. Good guy. We'd occasionally knock back a few tall boys when I would cut class as a freshman in high school. He was run out of town when he spent what little money he had to give kids candy on Halloween.

If you see bigfoot, offer him a cold one and ask him if his name is Kevin.

Pissed off palestinian?

Native Americans have said that their ancestors picked berries along side Sasquatch from the beginning.

If people can find 65 million old dinosaurs, 16,000 year old people, pinpoint exactly when the last extinction took place, etc. why is there no Sasquatch in the fossil record in the Americas? One could argue that Giganthropithicus (spelling) could still be roaming around China but there were no large apes/hominids ever recorded in North America and no bipedal hominids in North, Central or South America.
I’m not a believer in Sasquatch.

Reactions: camocorvette
Aliens?

I just wonder if the rocks were thrown in Mils or MOA?

Just messing with ya, good story.

Watch Steve's "howtohunt" videos on youtube.
It's a fun way to kill some time.

He reads up to a half dozen encounter stories more than a couple days a week. There's other weird stories he reads also that don't have anything to do with bigfoot.

My conclusion is that there are too many eye witness accounts to ignore the possibility of the existence of them, whatever they are. Though of course there are lies, attention seekers, hoaxers as well.

A common theme I see reported is an alleged effort to cover up such encounters by military, LE, of various state and fed agencies.

It was funny when I pulled off the highway in Oregon to get gas while on vacation a few months ago. It just so happened that there was a place called the https://northamericanbigfootcenter.com/. We went inside and looked at all the exhibits. My wife took a pic of me looking up at the life size model of a bigfoot. Probably 8.5 feet tall and just guessing that a real one of the same size would be 600+ lbs.
I liked the very detailed cast of a knuckle imprint, it was 10" wide and the knuckles were 2" deep. It looked real! Same with foot casts that were 20" long.
Very interesting seeing the actual scale of these things!!!

Dammit man, you have been holding out on us.
We need pics

I have mentioned it. Last time we had a Bigfoot thread 5 - 6 years ago.

The funny thing is that in that thread, some whack-job with a bot that looks for bigfoot discussions on the Interwebz showed up with a brand new Snipers Hide Account and a lecture for us about interfering with his research. And then started getting all bitchy that our hilarious discussion (and people wearing bigfoot suits) was interfering with his 'serious science' and with the real bigfoot chase that was at the cusp of, apparently, locating a tribe of bigfoots living at a KOA Kampground in the Wasatch mountains or similar. He bitched us all out and said we were destroying his research and making it hard for real and serious Bigfoot science to progress.

He got really agitated about it too. I think we finally had to send someone down into his parents basement to shut him up.

Damn, that would be a good thread to put in Legendary Threads, too. He was a complete batshit crazy kookball, too! Then again, maybe he'll find bigfoot and we'll look foolish! I wonder if that got nuked with Scout?

Anyhoo, if you are out there Mr. Bigfoot science whacky-poo bat-shit-crazy-parents-basement dude... you are not forgotten. And I still have a bigfoot suit. So bite me!

Sirhr

land in china for sale dirt cheap . I have kin that could qualify as a neanderthal a little on the dumb side , but when a friend and I tried to sell him to the museum of natural history they informed us he was not a neanderthal and it was illegal to sell of younger siblings , lt's a shame they did not even come to see for them selves whether our claims were true or not . He might have been famous we could have been rich who knows he could be a discovery like the Coelacanth science said they all died out millions of years ago same with that 6 gilled shark and architeuthis , but they are still around . Big foot could be real I doubt it but it could be maybe its just someone's retarded relative living in the woods naked eating moss and tree bark . :unsure: 🤪

I have mentioned it. Last time we had a Bigfoot thread 5 - 6 years ago.

The funny thing is that in that thread, some whack-job with a bot that looks for bigfoot discussions on the Interwebz showed up with a brand new Snipers Hide Account and a lecture for us about interfering with his research. And then started getting all bitchy that our hilarious discussion (and people wearing bigfoot suits) was interfering with his 'serious science' and with the real bigfoot chase that was at the cusp of, apparently, locating a tribe of bigfoots living at a KOA Kampground in the Wasatch mountains or similar. He bitched us all out and said we were destroying his research and making it hard for real and serious Bigfoot science to progress.

He got really agitated about it too. I think we finally had to send someone down into his parents basement to shut him up.

Damn, that would be a good thread to put in Legendary Threads, too. He was a complete batshit crazy kookball, too! Then again, maybe he'll find bigfoot and we'll look foolish! I wonder if that got nuked with Scout?

Anyhoo, if you are out there Mr. Bigfoot science whacky-poo bat-shit-crazy-parents-basement dude... you are not forgotten. And I still have a bigfoot suit. So bite me!

Sirhr
I don't remember that thread, but hell, fuck that twit.
Bigfoot suit is as cool as a remote controlled alligator, I'll have both sooner or later for my days when I'm feeling juvenile and want to make fun of someone at their own expense.
Too fun

Expert level self-isolating:
I remember that story. That retard was removed from the island once. And warned not to go back.

Guess what.

He went back.

IIRC, they ate part of him, too.

Fuck him. When you are thrown off an island of cannibalistic bow-hunting indian cavemen with an admonition not to go back... and you go back?

Hope he was tasty with fava beans and a nice cianti!

Sirhr

I remember that story. That retard was removed from the island once. And warned not to go back.

Guess what.

He went back.

IIRC, they ate part of him, too.

Fuck him. When you are thrown off an island of cannibalistic bow-hunting indian cavemen with an admonition not to go back... and you go back?

Hope he was tasty with fava beans and a nice cianti!

Sirhr
Fucking homo probably got them all belly aches.
Dumbass twice

I think I may be in the game
Screenshot_20210627-155446.png

Reactions: sirhrmechanic