• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bighorn Actions = WOW!!!

buckey

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 3, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa
Just picked up my new Bighorn SR2 action at my FFL dealer & all I can say is WOW!!

The machine work is flawless & the bolt runs as smooth as anything I have ever ran before = this thing is SWEET!!

Thanks Mr. Goddard!! (and Mrs. Goddard too!!)

Last edited:
They are works of art IMO. Wait until your gunsmith gets a hold of it, if he's never worked on one before I guarantee he will be impressed as well. AJ is also super friendly and willing to talk to you on the phone, great product and Customer service all around.

Phoenix Custom Rifles (PCR) did the work on this for me. It was the first Bighorn they had worked on and they were very impressed with it, which says a lot IMO.

14x2dmt.jpg

35n4lzl.jpg

Just picked up my new Bighorn SR2 action at my FFL dealer & all I can say is WOW!!

The machine work is flawless & the bolt runs as smooth as anything I have ever ran before = this thing is SWEET!!

Thanks Mr. Goddard!! (and Mrs. Goddard too!!)

Congrats on getting a Bighorn. You are seeing what us Colorado guys shooting Bighorn actions have known for quite awhile.

My Bighorn actions, both chambered by Jon Beanland. Back rifle/action has almost 7000rds on it recently re-barreled in 6x47. Front rifle chambered in 7SAUM.