• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

There really isn’t any money in the budget for any fun stuff lately, but I suppose I could trim some unnecessary line items like food and electricity if there are any real screaming deals. I’ll keep an eye on this one just in case...

Hoping for something from RRS beyond free shipping, along with Armageddon Gear and B&T Atlas bipods.

Here's an actual deal, received in my promotions folder yesterday. LabRadar is running their sale again, $500 for the unit instead of the usual $560. 11/9-12/2.

Note the URL domain name: buymylabradar.com. I checked it - if you google "LabRadar chronograph," browse to their web site at mylabradar.com (which does not show the sale), put something in your cart, and then view your cart, you see "buymylabradar.com" as the domain name. So it certainly seems to be legit.

Tagging in to see where I can spend money I don’t have on things I don’t need but will somehow justify needing and ultimately feel guilty but will have a drink to reaffirm my initial impulse purchases.

I mean, um, thanks for starting the thread. ?

I've heard flights into Orlando are going for next to nothing.
?

"Taggin' in" fer da dealz.
giphy.gif

WATCH button also available above
giphy.gif

I'm waiting on a krg blems sale. Anyone know what the bravos were going for last time?
I don't recall the price. It will be interesting to see how much stuff they actually have for blems, as they just had a blem sale back in late August/early September.

Yup, I missed that one. I made sure to sign up for their newsletter after that. Haha

Keep an eye on gun.deals, the guys on there post deals all the time. I look there quite a bit. Arm or ally also seems to have killer deals on stuff.

Soldier Systems Daily blog often provides a solid list of gear on sale for Black Friday, but it’s still early. Looks like all that’s currently referenced is 25% off all Arc’teryx right now at OPT.

Not Black Friday, but I just noticed this Veterans Day discount for J Dewey Rods.

Attachments

• 243FAB12-5F21-4644-8D51-BC55CCCFBAD2.jpeg
    243FAB12-5F21-4644-8D51-BC55CCCFBAD2.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 103
Check out Liberty optics for a sale this weekend, I scored a nice deal on a range finding binoculars.

reminds me of a thread i started over a year ago to try yo get Frank to start a good deals section.... got shot down apparently
I got that impression last year! I believe in helping a brother out working together to get better pricing. There will b e some good deals out there over the next few weeks, but the sellers aren't advertising them properly, it seems like we only find out about the deals after they expired.

I'll be running the best AR500, Optics, Levels, Levers, Magneto Mounts, and a few other deals you've ever seen.

A few purdy reloading trays for my 300PRC would be nice. I'll be eyeballing some powder funnels too if you put those on sale.

Beretta currently has 20% off on orders over $100 and free shipping for Veterans Day.

Bought 4 Tikka magazine.

Now hoping to score a deal on a KRG Bravo for my Tikka T1X.

Looks like MK Machining is running a Veterans Day 15% off, code is "thankavet". Just picked up an aluminum rail level. Hope I didn't miss a great Black Friday deal on them.

25% off + free shipping over $30 at US PeaceKeeper. Good quality carbine/rifle bags with lifetime warranty.

Edit to add; 30% off Tactical Tailor today as well.

Last edited: