• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Xtech tactical has 20% off site wide. Bought a 10 pack of their AK mags for $188. Not bad considering they are normally $26 a mag.

I’m gonna keep mashing refresh though until the rest of y’all give up on a krg blem.
Shhhh
A951A196-DBBB-4404-80FB-3AAF597FE891.gif

I’ve stopped checking KRG. Someone pay me back for my contribution allowing you access to the site and post it up when they get the site running. ? just want a damn blem spigot...it’s not worth constant refreshing.

Reactions: Bradu and Rover31
My deals are live!

Throw Levers:

$12.49 Standard, $15 FDE or Carbon Fiber:

$20 Pro Series (exceptional surface finish):

$40 Billet Levers:

Scope Levels:

$35 Billet Rail Mount:

$45 Scope Mount:

Chronograph Stuff:

$124.99 Magneto Mount, choose the number of rods you want:

$499.95 Labradar w/ Improved Sight:

AR500:

$99.99 4, 6, 8, 10, 12" Gong Set. 3/8" thick:

$119.99 4, 6, 8, 10, 12" Hybrid Square set. Hang as diamond or square, 3/8" thick:

Unfreakinbelievable Waterjet Cut Prices. Moving shops soon, buy it all so the mail lady has to relocate my steel :):

$19.99 T-Post Mount. Modular, Extremely Secure:

$99.99 5-pack, SHIPPED:

$174.99 10-pack, SHIPPED:

To all the turds clogging up the KRG website that are looking for a L/A chassis, LAPolicegear has the Magpul Pro Chassis for $690 + use "BF2019" for an extra 15% off for a total of $587. Now let the rest of us dipshits buy our short action blems ?

Reactions: Skeet_Man and MC56
The KRG Blem sale is coming up starting Friday. There's a bunch of good stuff on there, typically 40-60% off. Check our instagram, we'll have a list posted soon. Please be patient as last time it crashed our website and we couldn't even start the sale on time. Thank you,
Justin
Site has been down for me for the last hour.

Reactions: Rover31
Weird how they are sold out already. Ive been trying since this morning and its been crashing before any ordering pages would load and still is right now. Not sure how everything sold then....

• Haha
Reactions: Mike_in_FL
My deals are live!

Throw Levers:

$12.49 Standard, $15 FDE or Carbon Fiber:

$20 Pro Series (exceptional surface finish):

$40 Billet Levers:

Scope Levels:

$35 Billet Rail Mount:

$45 Scope Mount:

Chronograph Stuff:

$124.99 Magneto Mount, choose the number of rods you want:

$499.95 Labradar w/ Improved Sight:

AR500:

$99.99 4, 6, 8, 10, 12" Gong Set. 3/8" thick:

$119.99 4, 6, 8, 10, 12" Hybrid Square set. Hang as diamond or square, 3/8" thick:

Unfreakinbelievable Waterjet Cut Prices. Moving shops soon, buy it all so the mail lady has to relocate my steel :):

$19.99 T-Post Mount. Modular, Extremely Secure:

$99.99 5-pack, SHIPPED:

$174.99 10-pack, SHIPPED:
Argh. @Tyler Kemp I just ordered a turret magnifier. Least expensive throw lever was $20. I would have ordered for $12.50! Did I miss something here?

Weird how they are sold out already. Ive been trying since this morning and its been crashing before any ordering pages would load and still is right now. Not sure how everything sold then....

Really boo?

I was really hoping to pick up one of those Tikka blems...been hitting refresh while sitting in the airport on a layover for the last 90mins. Gotta board in 20mins, hopefully they get their shit figured out ASAP.

Edit: or if they can't get it sorted out in the next 20mins, maybe keep it fucked up until about 6:30pm EST when my plane lands :)

If you’re talking about my post, it was 100% a joke. Can’t get shit to load either.

If you’re talking about my post, it was 100% a joke. Can’t get shit to load either.

LMFAO.

I can get it to load now, I can click on chassis, that loads, I can click on Black Friday blems and every time it just loads a static list. No hot links, no way to order. IDK

LMFAO.

I can get it to load now, I can click on chassis, that loads, I can click on Black Friday blems and every time it just loads a static list. No hot links, no way to order. IDK

Same...

So for KRG do you have to pick the regular chassis then put the BLEM # code in? I want to be sure when it finally loads lol

Yeah I’m about to buy a manners full price just because I’m so frustrated

No, just need to find your inner Cartman from "Make love not Warcraft" grab your shit bucket order some carpel tunnel wrist support gloves (hope like hell that online store isn't as bad as KRGs) and settle in for the long haul.

Reactions: Edgecrusher