• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

I have I’ve went through the support portal, messaged through messenger and tagged in comment and I’ve got nothing

Perfect, we are a bit behind right now, but we will be working late into the night and back on early in the morning so we will get to you!

-Anthony

This has become one of my favorite days of the year. Nothing as entertaining as watching normally rational men having a meltdown while they sit in their bathroom hiding from their family on Thanksgiving trying to figure out how to get a $1200 chassis for $400 on MDT’s site. A couple pages back I thought I was out of luck this year. Now my Thanksgiving is complete. (y)

Says everything on their site was 10-40% off. The folding hnt26 was marked down but out of stock. The fixed version was never marked down but it was in stock.
Yeah, the fixed HNT26 is not on sale this year. Learned my lesson but I’m gonna stick with my order and see how I like it.

@MDT_OFFICIAL - Those of us who know MDT stand by you. You have gone FAR above & beyond for me more than once. So, for me, submitting another order for the buttstock and grip meant I got a great 40% discount ion an ACC nstead of an unbelievable 64% discount. THANK YOU.

For all those dumping on MDT - hopefully you've learned your lesson and won't ever visit their web site again, let alone order from them. Obviously MDT isn't good enough for you. Go away so you don't get all disappointed again.

Last edited:
@MDT_OFFICIAL - Those of us who know MDT stand by you. You have gone FAR above & beyond for me more than once. So, for me, submitting another order for the buttstock and grip meant I got a great 40% discount ion an ACC nstead of an unbelievable 64% discount. THANK YOU.

For all those dumping on MDT - hopefully you've learned your lesson and won't ever visit their web site again, let alone order from them. Obviously MDT isn't good enough for you. Go away.
What color of simp outfit you wearing tonight.

This has become one of my favorite days of the year. Nothing as entertaining as watching normally rational men having a meltdown while they sit in their bathroom hiding from their family on Thanksgiving trying to figure out how to get a $1200 chassis for $400 on MDT’s site. A couple pages back I thought I was out of luck this year. Now my Thanksgiving is complete. (y)
Stay out of my bathroom

I’m conflicted on this altogether. This is an outsider perspective coming from someone who only bought three mags earlier today.

I saw the same deal on the “$400” ACC Remington 700 SA chassis system. It’s very clear that MDT listed it as the entire system. I was tempted to buy one just to resell it at that price. But I had a gut feeling that it was accidentally labeled because there were other ACC bases that were going for the exact price. Similarly, the ESS, LSS, and LSS XL chassis models were being sold as bases only.

I think the mistake that MDT made is the fact that they normally sell the ACC chassis as a system altogether. So for folks logging online today, they’d see the $400 price and assume it’s being sold in the same fashion, especially because the description even says as much. I triple checked it myself.

Now on the flip side, I will say that there are a lot of folks here that don’t have much empathy for the situation at all. I’m seeing people going from 0 to 100 crucifying the company over the course of 1 hour. MDT might crap the bed and handle it poorly like Geissele, but I think it’s way too premature to handle it with such venom already. Let’s give them the benefit that they will meet customers in the middle.

Who knows, it may not be the entire system as priced, but they might offer a discount on a stock of the users choice, or include the elite grip for free, etc.

It’s an honest mistake from a company that hosts one of the last true Black Friday sales left. This chassis is still being sold for a ridiculous discount, so maybe try to keep some of this in mind as your go into your weekend that is dedicated to thanks and gratitude. All I know is I’m glad to not be in MDT’s shoes this weekend!

Maybe some just thought. Hey there may be 3-4 complete systems that were blemishes at a super bargin. So they bought them . After the purchase never went back to see why are they still in stock. All along the same time. The base chassis were being sold for the same price at the same time in a separate link

Last edited:
Reactions: Rexwagon
I have I’ve went through the support portal, messaged through messenger and tagged in comment and I’ve got nothing

Good, now you get a golden star sticker.
Seriously though, were you expecting that because you initiated communication with them via 3 different mediums you would be getting all situated within an hour or so?

It's a holiday, not even a business day, and it's also their busiest time of the year. Heck, even if it was a normal day, I'd still give at the very least 24 hours of time to reply.

Just be patient!

Hmmmmmm...

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    136.9 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: sea2summit
I’m amazed that mdt still does this sale and responds here after all the whining and bitching that happens.
For crying out loud, at least give the company a day to respond to you before assuming the worst and putting them on blast. Shit happens, all anyone can do is correct it and do their best to fix it.

I’m amazed that mdt still does this sale and responds here after all the whining and bitching that happens.
For crying out loud, at least give the company a day to respond to you before assuming the worst and putting them on blast. Shit happens, all anyone can do is correct it and do their best to fix it.
Careful. Some of the butt-hurt whiners will say mean things about you.

For the record, we won't stop doing sales, and honestly, when stuff comes up like this, all you can do is what you need to do. We're happy to work with all of our customers to reach a good outcome, and it was our mistake; at least this year, there isn't a black cloud of smoke where our servers used to be. And rest assured everyone who has e-mail's in with us we will get back to you. We might shut it down for tonight, as the support team is staring down 16 hours straight, but we will get some sleep and hit hard again bright and early. If we don't speak with you tonight, take care everyone, and we hope you enjoy your thanksgiving:).

-Anthony

Clear as mud, sounds like you're planning to bitch out..?

I don't know every guys' financial situation, but chances are, if they thought they'd ordered a chassis, your mistake has probably tied up $400 of their money for the next few days (which happens to be big shopping days and have some good sales I think).

Mistakes have consequences.
I really appreciate MDT doing these sales! I can also say from personal experience that their customer service has been above and beyond. Lets give them a chance to iron all this out.

Also, I shop with a credit card, so my own money isn't 'tied up' until I pay the bill at end of the month. This should all be straightened out by then.

Reactions: lash and DIBBS
Careful. Some of the butt-hurt whiners will say mean things about you.
The only reason my butt hurts right now is because I just took a thanksgiving fueled shit that would make the Hulk cry in fear.

As for you, I can only imagine the endless scenarios of your daily routine that involves your poop chute being sore.

• Love
The only thing I was interested in for BF was a Ckye Pod and I was able to grab one. Thanks MDT!

@MDT_OFFICIAL,

Did the gen 2 Ckye-pod blems include the gen2 arca head (the one that also does pic rail) or were these from that short period when gen2 Ckye-pods still had the gen1 arca head which did not do pic rail? The picture include the new rail but the text did not clearly differentiate one way or the other.

Reactions: Kline
@MDT_OFFICIAL,

Did the gen 2 Ckye-pod blems include the gen2 arca head (the one that also does pic rail) or were these from that short period when gen2 Ckye-pods still had the gen1 arca head which did not do pic rail? The picture include the new rail but the text did not clearly differentiate one way or the other.
Following this, I also had the same question, but went based on the pictures.

@MDT_OFFICIAL,

I'm not sure but the bipod only includes 1 leg, you have to buy the other leg separately. You didn't think you would be getting that good of a deal on a bipod with 2 legs did you?

my first order was for a LSS-XL Gen 2 Chassis System and carbine stock. $420 in it total. Bought an adapter for it also as it seems reading the description i needed one. That was an extra $30 so now $450. The order for the complete chassis was on another order that i cancelled , we'll see how that goes but i'm sure MDT will handle it correctly. I've never been impressed with looking at the MDT chassis, always seemed a clusterfuck ordering one, but i'll hold judgement till i get this chassis. For that much i doubt i'll have much problem reselling it if it doesn't work for me.

@MDT_OFFICIAL,

As far as I know, there weren't any BTC clamps available, if your description read ARCA, it will be the ARCA clamp. We've only had the BTC version out for about a month or so.
If one purchase item #104450-FDE-O at the higher $670 price because they couldn't get the $402 to show would you refund the difference?

Please e-mail our support page through the link below and we will look into that for you.

Good morning MDT. Rise and grind. Haha.

Yes, we are back and getting going!

-Anthony

There a Facebook profile on a group I’m in saying he’s the ceo and if they screwed up they would honor it true or not who knows

Attachments

• F3A27EFE-0320-4F28-B5CB-5AAA08C8D38E.png
    F3A27EFE-0320-4F28-B5CB-5AAA08C8D38E.png
    421.8 KB · Views: 220
Reactions: huntnh
There a Facebook profile on a group I’m in saying he’s the ceo and if they screwed up they would honor it true or not who knows
Yes, that is our CEO, if you have any issues or questions regarding your order please reach out to us through our support portal and we are more than happy to look into your order and find a solution for you.

Reactions: lash and SWgeezer
Placed an order (3865) for the complete ACC chassis system (includes Buttstock/Grip), only item needed to complete chassis is at least one mag and weights, now see that it is just the base. Funny part is that it was not just the "overstock listing"acc chassis system complete with a grip/buttstock, but also the "blemish listed" acc chassis system (complete with a grip/buttstock) for the $402 price. Also showed the long action acc chassis system (with included buttstock/grip)for $679.
I placed my order at 7:00PM EST and those listings were still accurate, meaning not updated to show just the base for $402.

Geez, story of my life and thought the third time/year would be the charm for MDT. I too would like to receive what was advertised and what I paid for, but looks as though it is not to be.

Complainer, no, disappointed again, yes!

TM6

For the record, we won't stop doing sales, and honestly, when stuff comes up like this, all you can do is what you need to do. We're happy to work with all of our customers to reach a good outcome, and it was our mistake; at least this year, there isn't a black cloud of smoke where our servers used to be. And rest assured everyone who has e-mail's in with us we will get back to you. We might shut it down for tonight, as the support team is staring down 16 hours straight, but we will get some sleep and hit hard again bright and early. If we don't speak with you tonight, take care everyone, and we hope you enjoy your thanksgiving:).

-Anthony
You've come a long way since four year ago when the full on DDOS wave would take down your website for 2 days.

Placed an order (3865) for the complete ACC chassis system (includes Buttstock/Grip), only item needed to complete chassis is at least one mag and weights, now see that it is just the base. Funny part is that it was not just the "overstock listing"acc chassis system complete with a grip/buttstock, but also the "blemish listed" acc chassis system (complete with a grip/buttstock) for the $402 price. Also showed the long action acc chassis system (with included buttstock/grip)for $679.
I placed my order at 7:00PM EST and those listings were still accurate, meaning not updated to show just the base for $402.

Geez, story of my life and thought the third time/year would be the charm for MDT. I too would like to receive what was advertised and what I paid for, but looks as though it is not to be.

Complainer, no, disappointed again, yes!

TM6

Hi TM6,

Please reach to us directly through our support portal with your order number and we are happy to look into this and find a resolution for you. The link is below!

-Anthony

I placed an order for 3 of EVERYTHING!
Dude that lives under the Viadock said he had a code I could apply at checkout, but it's not working.

Still waiting for order confirmation. If I don't have it by lunch, I'm giving them a bad review.
Stay tuned!

It’s a simple yes or no are you going to honor what you sold them as or not

Yes, we will, but it doesn't change the fact that we need people to contact us directly as a forum is impossible to help people since we don't know who is who or what their orders numbers are.

-Anthony

It’s a simple yes or no are you going to honor what you sold them as or not
Maybe we give them a full business day before we bring out the pitchforks? Dude was working customer service on Thanksgiving and something big comes up and everyone dog piles them. He told everyone to submit a ticket for review in the meantime. Jeez, have some patience. The decision you're asking for is above his pay grade and he was probably the only one working yesterday.

Meanwhile I'm clicking here thinking there's 6 pages of new black Friday deals to browse but it's just everyone piling onto a customer service rep on a holiday.

Anthony, as far as I'm concerned you have the self restraint of a saint.

Is the $ 402 price for chasis base only. Meaning you have to add buttstock and grip? I ordered one as well and trying to figure that out.

Maybe we give them a full business day before we bring out the pitchforks? Dude was working customer service on Thanksgiving and something big comes up and everyone dog piles them. He told everyone to submit a ticket for review in the meantime. Jeez, have some patience. The decision you're asking for is above his pay grade and he was probably the only one working yesterday.

Meanwhile I'm clicking here thinking there's 6 pages of new black Friday deals to browse but it's just everyone piling onto a customer service rep on a holiday.

He has been a good one hats off to him

Guys needs to stop beating up MDT. They are going above and beyond to make this right. Anthony has already said about 15 times if you were effected to email them and they will get you sorted out. If you weren't effected, then it really doesn't effect you so stop trying to stir shit up. Based on order numbers posted, they got thousands of orders yesterday, which is not something they can sort through in a few hours much less a day.

Again, if you were effected, just email them and you will get a response in time to get you taken care of. I am in the same boat as all of you and have already gotten a reponse from them. Let the process play out.

In the end I suspect they will be making alot more new customers with how they have handled this so far. MDT has shown professionalism and customer service that goes above and beyond what most companies would do in this situation. Let it play out before making brash statements and stay respectful. Being a bunch of greedy dickheads is why so many companies not only refuse to do BF and other sales, but don't come around here. No matter what they say some jackass will beat them up over it. Don't be that guy.

I think for the record. Canada does not celebrate thanksgiving the same time as we do. But regardless. Anthony has held back from going four Loko on posts. Bravo. Haha.

I think for the record. Canada does not celebrate thanksgiving the same time as we do. But regardless. Anthony has held back from going four Loko on posts. Bravo. Haha.

Yeah Canadian Turkey day was like a month ago.

Guys needs to stop beating up MDT. They are going above and beyond to make this right. Anthony has already said about 15 times if you were effected to email them and they will get you sorted out.

I agree, Anthony / @MDT_OFFICIAL have done a good job. We have zero insight in to the full scope of this problem, numbers of impacted orders, and other issues. They're taking care of things and I appreciate Anthony's customer service.

Guys needs to stop beating up MDT. They are going above and beyond to make this right. Anthony has already said about 15 times if you were effected to email them and they will get you sorted out. If you weren't effected, then it really doesn't effect you so stop trying to stir shit up. Based on order numbers posted, they got thousands of orders yesterday, which is not something they can sort through in a few hours much less a day.

Again, if you were effected, just email them and you will get a response in time to get you taken care of. I am in the same boat as all of you and have already gotten a reponse from them. Let the process play out.

In the end I suspect they will be making alot more new customers with how they have handled this so far. MDT has shown professionalism and customer service that goes above and beyond what most companies would do in this situation. Let it play out before making brash statements and stay respectful. Being a bunch of greedy dickheads is why so many companies not only refuse to do BF and other sales, but don't come around here. No matter what they say some jackass will beat them up over it. Don't be that guy.
On top of that, why would a company be expected to take a loss for this lot of shitheads?