• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bowe Bergdahl: Deserter/Traitor or “Honor and Distinction”? Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds a lot like you have personal knowledge and experience with herpes.

cute, but lazy and unoriginal. Much like your arguments. I'd explain what the reference had in common with you but your professed ignorance of the matter makes it seem you've not had pussy since pussy's had you.

Assumptions are different than observations.

What exactly have you observed? What you are calling assumptions are first hand accounts of people who were there when the guy walked off, went looking for him and saw their fellow combatants die during the process. What do you have to go on?

Also, this thing you have of saying we're not happy unless we can besmerch the President. If your observation were in any way competent you'd realize the reference to the CiC is wholly valid and appropriate seeing as he personally went around Congress and standard protocol to effect this exchange.

The real point of the angst, that you wilfully ignore, is that had the facts of the matter been put on the table in the manner they should have been then there would have been a chance to review whether the proposed exchange was worth it or even legal. This essentially illegal move by the President seems to have you totally nonplussed yet you react to the views of those who were there with frustration and condescension.

As I called it very early on when just like a herpetic sore you blistered onto this site - you are a troll and you're worthless in that you don't even construct a half-clever argument that causes anyone here to pause for thought.

I guess those that are exercising their 1 ADM rights, by way of voicing their opinions does not come up to your understanding of our Constitution. As you seem confused over the right to express an opinion, it is solidly an American thing. Your "seeing" that the man in question has been "tried and convicted" is strange to say the least. As in America, only courts can do that, please get a copy of the Constitution, you are confused at best. Those with a commie or Nazi leaning like to stifle free speech, free speech is not destroying our Constitution, but reaffirming its importance to real Americans on a daily basis. When the statement was made "with honor and distinction" this was her (Rice's) thoughts on the matter, those listening to the facts, as they have been made public (and to those that served with bergDoll) have every right to make their opinion known-unless the Constitution as changed last night while I was asleep.

So let me get this right, your freedom of speech has been infringed by my freedom of speech. Interesting.

I have been around many groups of men where rumors become facts very quickly. Lets wait and see what they say when they are under oath. That will be the true tale of things.

I guess you missed the post right before mine. I highlighted it for you too Victory.

Only been around since March and already made enemies of everyone here. Nice work. I have a feeling you'll spend a lot of time in BanLand if you dont wise up. Thats not to say you shouldnt express yourself, but you might give more thought to your audience, and what your here for.

cute, but lazy and unoriginal. Much like your arguments. I'd explain what the reference had in common with you but your professed ignorance of the matter makes it seem you've not had pussy since pussy's had you.

Man that brings back memories. I have not heard that since junior high. Talk about lazy and unoriginal.
What exactly have you observed? What you are calling assumptions are first hand accounts of people who were there when the guy walked off, went looking for him and saw their fellow combatants die during the process. What do you have to go on?

Also, this thing you have of saying we're not happy unless we can besmerch the President. If your observation were in any way competent you'd realize the reference to the CiC is wholly valid and appropriate seeing as he personally went around Congress and standard protocol to effect this exchange.

The real point of the angst, that you wilfully ignore, is that had the facts of the matter been put on the table in the manner they should have been then there would have been a chance to review whether the proposed exchange was worth it or even legal. This essentially illegal move by the President seems to have you totally nonplussed yet you react to the views of those who were there with frustration and condescension.

As I called it very early on when just like a herpetic sore you blistered onto this site - you are a troll and you're worthless in that you don't even construct a half-clever argument that causes anyone here to pause for thought.

Man it would seem to me that is an awful lot of typing to waste on someone like me. Maybe I need to be in a black hole to get it.

Only been around since March and already made enemies of everyone here. Nice work. I have a feeling you'll spend a lot of time in BanLand if you dont wise up. Thats not to say you shouldnt express yourself, but you might give more thought to your audience, and what your here for.

So let me get this right, my only hope of survival here is to agree with all of you.

I don't think it is politics when a man defends himself against personal attacks.

Lets see, its National news and has caused a political shit storm.....good luck with the sweeping it under the carpet. I think once something like this goes public, the powers that be switch from cover up mode to lets make an example mode.

You guys take such pride in your military service, but at the same time have such a distrust and disdain of it as well. Whatever occurs with this situation you will find a way to hate this President for it. That's the way it is with Ideology....you have the answer before you even know the question.

You guys are a Enigma wrapped in a Paradox all stored in your little duffel bag of hate.

Let's keep the politics out of it.

Walking off a military outpost into Afghanistan to me is more an attempt at suicide than an attempt at desertion. You would have to be crazy to do it. Like I said I will wait for the facts. The Brass will not let this slide if they see desertion.

Suicide is a crime under the UCMJ.

So let me get this right, your freedom of speech has been infringed by my freedom of speech. Interesting.

I have been around many groups of men where rumors become facts very quickly. Lets wait and see what they say when they are under oath. That will be the true tale of things.
Not exactly, for those that have read the thread, and have an I.Q. anywhere north of 90 would recognize the shear stupidity of your "cute little" reply. So far as you being around many groups of men, and you living in CA, I'm sure I don't want to know any more-keep that to your self please. Lastly, your assumption that people always tell the truth when placed under oath, is startling! I recall when Bill Clinton lied under oath, lost his law license over it, again your lack of reasoning and critical thinking skills are apparent to all that have the misfortune to read your dribble. I'm sure you are well "liked" by the many groups of men you "know", stick with them, most of us can see through your crap on this board.

Bowe Bergdahl: Deserter/Traitor or “Honor and Distinction”? Any thoughts?

I love liberals. They join a forum that they know attracts real freedom loving Americans. Post over 150 times in less than 6 months and 90% of their posts are political.

For the record, I'm waiting for the trial that all us knows will never, but in the mean time I'm leaning toward TRAITOR/deserter.

OK, so when he went "missing" there would have been a 15-6 investigation. Has anyone had any insight as to the results of that investigation were?

I think some folks here should zoom out and not focus on the individual or the situation, but instead put two and two together. If the men of his unit said he walked off (likely the most credible account) and he was not part of a greater CIA operation (yeah, whacky but it is the last excuse I can come up with for just deciding to walk away) - then what is the real motivation to make this trade? Does anyone here truly not think that those at the top had full and complete info on the particulars of this matter? If there is the potential of an ensuing (trailing) investigation into the matter, does anyone not get that this was a decision made by politicians for political reasons?

I remember reading about the morale of the Armed forces in the years immediately following Viet Nam. I remember reading that the manner in which the war was prosecuted -> led to the results (which were different on the ground than in the media) -> led to the decline in morale post conflict -> led to many professional soldiers leaving the armed forces. Those that stayed were then shaped both both the policies that prevailed during the conflict as well as the subsequent policies that flowed from a leadership top heavy in accepting / advocating such policies. In the opinion and words of the many authors that I read - it changed the armed services.

The media take away that is prevalent in mainstream America is that American armed forces were generally thwarted / stymied on how to deal with Afghanistan. While in individual areas progress has been made, on the whole nothing has really changed. Furthermore, it is a generally conceded fact that when the US finally pulls out next year, the entire country will revert to what it was prior to the US invasion.

Now if it were so desired to change the culture within the Armed forces, would it help or hurt to prosecute a conflict in a manner that generally impedes the goal of armed forces? Would help or hurt to run media stories highlighting the failure to achieve and sustain systemic change? Does it help or hurt to take a direct cut at the espre de core / ethos of the individuals tasked with such a mission?

Things are done for a reason. Gotta understand the rhyme to get the reason….

Same as flooding the boarders right now - the 'reason' isn't about the immigration issues in this country - it is about a globalist view that sovereignty needs to be abolished.

Last edited:
<snip>.... what is the real motivation to make this trade? Does anyone here truly not think that those at the top had full and complete info on the particulars of this matter? If there is the potential of an ensuing (trailing) investigation into the matter, does anyone not get that this was a decision made by politicians for political reasons?...<snip>
Exactly. The trade was a peace deal, and one that will backfire at that.

You give them a finger, they take a hand. Give them a hand, they take an arm. Anyone who has cycled through this country and actually had anything to do with the people (non-Fobbits) know what I'm talking about.

I heard Senator Lee Terry of Nebraska on the radio today, He was saying the deal to release these Taliban members was in the works at the White House since 2011. There was all sorts of speculation concerning Bowe's father roll in this. We have to demand the truth and not let anything get in the way of truth, (whether we like what comes out or not)

Last edited:
I kinda enjoy all the snipers hide Kung Fu, just missing David Carradine, I am sure he is hanging out at another site.

I think FS1 is Rachel Maddow's lezbo lover, jus sayin
You are truly a cerebral man a real deep thinker. Is that you in your avatar?

Referencing a story from two years ago.
Soldier Trashing Bergdahl Received "Other Than Honorable" Discharge

I find it interesting that all you Flag waving Liberty loving men find it impossible to wait for due process. And if due process does not provide you with your pound of flesh. You will cast it aside in favor of your own form of Justice.

Keep the entertainer around, everyone needs a good laugh ever once in a while. People like him are quick to enjoy the fruits of others while trying to make you think they participated as well. Wonder what his ranking is in the FSA?

I find it interesting that all you Flag waving Liberty loving men find it impossible to wait for due process. And if due process does not provide you with your pound of flesh. You will cast it aside in favor of your own form of Justice.

IMHO, we are not finding it impossible to wait for due process, we are demanding decisive action, because if we do not speak up loudly and aggressively, then this situation will be "spin doctored" into something that is far from the truth, and there will be no investigation or process, and no one will be held accountable for their actions and the consequences. If we don't demand it, this administration will see that it never happens.

Bergdahl made a conscious decision to leave his post, if anyone doubts that as fact, given all of the public comments made by multiple members of his unit, then you are out of touch with reality. A soldier who voluntarily leaves their post, also known as Desertion, is guilty of a crime and should be punished accordingly.

IMHO, there is also much more to it, and they should also be held accountable for the consequences of those actions. In this case many Brothers were killed and injured trying to recover this lost soldier. Whether he is charged with manslaughter, murder, or treason, as a result of his actions will be up to the legal wizards to decide. However in the "Court of Brotherhood", sorry but he is guilty as charged, and all of the Brotherhood should do everything they can to see that he is held accountable.

If you have actually followed the wars in Iraq & A-Stan, then you will have noted that the current political camps, as well as certain parties within the military, have taken many incidents that deserved a full investigation and accountability, and either nothing happened or they turned it into something that was nothing close to what actually happened. This happens because the masses stand by and merrily accept whatever is put out in the mainstream media.

When I fought in combat (3 conflicts), it was for Country, Family, and most importantly the Brothers to my left and right. Without 100% faith in your fellow Brothers, your chances of survival and success are next to zero. If you choose to no loner uphold your oath to that Brotherhood, no matter what the reason, you owe everyone the respect and honor to wait until you can deal with it outside of a combat zone. Anyone who fails that oath, and deserts their Brothers in a combat zone, needlessly placing everyone's live and the success of the mission in jeopardy should be held accountable by all, PERIOD!

I will keep demanding accountability, at any and all levels, until this former Brother is held accountable.

You are truly a cerebral man a real deep thinker. Is that you in your avatar?

Referencing a story from two years ago.
Soldier Trashing Bergdahl Received "Other Than Honorable" Discharge

ignore this troll and he will either go away or say something political enough to get banned again. It's obvious he's baiting.

I heard some speculation that not only were the 5 gitmo criminal detainees traded, but also an undisclosed amount of American Tax Dollars! I hope this turns out to be completely wrong, but if it is true, this cannot be defendable by anyone with a brain. The idea that Americans (all of us, even a deserter/collaborator) once kidnapped will have a ransom paid and/or a number of criminals released from prisons, puts us all at risk. The saddest part of the result, is those that had no part of the decision will be those in the greatest danger. Again I hope this is just wild speculation, but if not, I believe paying the enemy may constitute treason.

It's obvious he's baiting.
He's not even good at that. Which is why i ask his ranking in the FSA. My guess is he is/was about as low as they get on their entrance ability test? Then again he could be like all the rest,... Educated Beyond His/Their Intelligence. In which case he should have scored much higher, but when you know everything it's hard, to have an open mind and learn anything!

Let this man that left his Brothers be judged by the men he put in harms way and the families of the fallen. He wanted out of the Military He's OUT no benefits/rewards. Let him be judged by a jury of his peers. The "truth" will never be made public .Fine people need not know ,unless you and yours were there. It's called having skin in the game. There are good men and their families that directly were hurt by this traitor. Put them all in a room with this Scumbag and his Father and lock the door. There is a special place in HELL for a soldier who turns his back on his duty and gets his Brothers killed .I am sure these Men and their families will be sure to send these two turn coats in that direction.

Lol... You should really take a US History class...

We haven't heard from Bergdahl, just the media, talking heads and politicians. All trying to milk it for what it's worth and using this to benefit themselves. Can't you guys see this? Why are you falling, hook line and sinker for this bullshit?

He's ONE OF OUR GUYS! Hell, Israel traded over 1000 "terrorists" for ONE private a while back.

I also think it's going way to far to call this guy a traitor or a deserter. There's a burden of proof to prove those and I don't think it's there. Also, what's the deal with attacking his father? Wouldn't any father want his son back? WTF!!? He grew that beard to and learned the language to make videos to plead for his son's life since nobody else seemed to give a shit. Likewise, I wouldn't go so far as to call a fuckup that landed him 5 years as a POW as somehow making him a hero by proxy.

Finally, how many of you have met a POW? One that was tortured and broken? I have. It wasn't pretty at all and the mental scars lasted this individual for life. Cut this kid some slack. If he did in fact fuck up, he's more than paid for his crime. He was in the hands of the Taliban, something I think most of us would fear more than just about any other situation, and not only that, other factions were calling for his head --they wanted a video of them sawing his head off like that truck driver back in '02-'03.

I don't know, I'm sorry, I guess I just expected more of the country and especially vets to rally around getting our own guy back and returning him to his family.

FS1 do you shoot at all? I hope this doesnt come off as insulting to you(actually I dont really GAF) but seriously why are you here? I cant seem to find an instance where someone has asked you this so I will be straight up. You seem to be of the same cloth as maser, you spend all your time in non-shooting sections. Thats exactly why arfcom went down the drain because you had this flood of idiots who do nothing but post a bunch of useless nonsense in General Discussion.

Case in point:
Ken Brucklacher sets 1000-yard score record: 100-8X - AR15.Com Archive

Notice the post by ziarifleman and the one after him. He wants to know if thats where his vertical came from?!! Are you joking? Now I might be one of the few on this site who actually likes 1000yd Benchrest and tries to keep up with it, but my point is, ~3 inches of vertical at 1000yd?! And this guy speaks of it like it is some huge vertical dispersion. If you can load your rounds to get ~3in of vertical at 1000yd with something bigger than a 6BR/Dasher over 10 shots, you are among the master class of handloaders. That is OUTSTANDING vertical. Otherwise the topic is a good one IMO and much, much better discussion than what you see now. But its posts like those that make me think the guy has never even come close to shooting long distance. 3 inches is nearing 1/4 MOA of vertical dispersion, correct me if Im wrong but Ive NEVER heard a F-Class shooter claim they could get 1/4 MOA of vertical or even 1/3 MOA, over a course of 10 shots.

If I understand the layout of the site correctly, BP is just a sideshow. Only here for some comedic relief and to discuss non-shooting related BS, the real reason we are all here is to become better marksman. To tell you the truth, aside from working to make an income, the only things I even come close to giving half a damn about are shooting, cars/bikes/drag racing, and getting some nice looking and nice smelling vagina into my bedroom.

If you want to defend the actions of your beloved Lenin 2.0, go elsewhere. Theres plenty of political forums out there that would love your well-thought out responses. From my reading though, theres very few here who care enough, me NOT included. Most here are very like-minded individuals, I cant seem to count you amongst us though.

As for Bergdahl, Im much more inclined to believe his fellow soldiers than anyone else. And we all know what they had to say. From what has been said so far though, I doubt he will see justice.

We haven't heard from Bergdahl, just the media, talking heads and politicians. All trying to milk it for what it's worth and using this to benefit themselves. Can't you guys see this? Why are you falling, hook line and sinker for this bullshit?

He's ONE OF OUR GUYS! Hell, Israel traded over 1000 "terrorists" for ONE private a while back.

I also think it's going way to far to call this guy a traitor or a deserter. There's a burden of proof to prove those and I don't think it's there. Also, what's the deal with attacking his father? Wouldn't any father want his son back? WTF!!? He grew that beard to and learned the language to make videos to plead for his son's life since nobody else seemed to give a shit. Likewise, I wouldn't go so far as to call a fuckup that landed him 5 years as a POW as somehow making him a hero by proxy.

Finally, how many of you have met a POW? One that was tortured and broken? I have. It wasn't pretty at all and the mental scars lasted this individual for life. Cut this kid some slack. If he did in fact fuck up, he's more than paid for his crime. He was in the hands of the Taliban, something I think most of us would fear more than just about any other situation, and not only that, other factions were calling for his head --they wanted a video of them sawing his head off like that truck driver back in '02-'03.

I don't know, I'm sorry, I guess I just expected more of the country and especially vets to rally around getting our own guy back and returning him to his family.

We've also heard from other service members including those around him who disagree. If they witnessed it first hand are their statements invalid unless deemed admissable by a court? You're operating on a presumption that the legal system works. Also... just consider that maybe some people don't consider those who are possible traitors and treasonous as one of their "own".

Bravo, and I was starting to believe there were not any reasonable men on this forum.

FS1 do you shoot at all? I hope this doesnt come off as insulting to you(actually I dont really GAF) but seriously why are you here? I cant seem to find an instance where someone has asked you this so I will be straight up. You seem to be of the same cloth as maser, you spend all your time in non-shooting sections. Thats exactly why arfcom went down the drain because you had this flood of idiots who do nothing but post a bunch of useless nonsense in General Discussion.

I do shoot and I have been in many other sections. I came here because I though I could gather with men whom I thought must be knowledgeable, disciplined and responsible. I thought this because I figured many would be ex military men, who normally are very self disciplined and responsible.

Boy was I wrong. Instead I found a very vocal portion of these men to be extraordinary ideological extremist's. These are not the men I came to learn from. I would hope that these men are not the norm here, but rather the exception. I stay because I still believe there are men like I have previously described here. And these are the kind of men who make a man, better for knowing them. The others will likely someday be the poster children for the gun control crowd. If we lose gun rights it will be men like those extremist's who bring it upon us.

If you want to defend the actions of your beloved Lenin 2.0, go elsewhere. Theres plenty of political forums out there that would love your well-thought out responses. From my reading though, theres very few here who care enough, me NOT included. Most here are very like-minded individuals, I cant seem to count you amongst us though.

As for Bergdahl, Im much more inclined to believe his fellow soldiers than anyone else. And we all know what they had to say. From what has been said so far though, I doubt he will see justice.

Last edited:
Spoken to POWS .Check lots of Brothers that live that hell. What the media says about anything =remixed liberal propaganda with a spin to match existing powers to be. Want the TRUTH either be there or talk to those who were .So you think this Motherfucker suffered enough well great but sorry fuck you unless you had skin in the game. He is the healthiest fucking prisoner I ever seen and right before his release I thought he was going to suck face with his so called "captor". He was in contact with his Father all along .Guess it was Taliban federal lockup like white collar rich bastards in this country go to do "time" His father and Mother look a lot like the scum that spit on our returning troops back in the Nam days. Sort of like a certain white girl that spent time in Kenya and brought home a Anticrist span of a local . Just sayin

I do shoot and I have been in many other sections. I came here because I though I could gather with men whom I thought must be knowledgeable, disciplined and responsible. I thought this because I figured many would be ex military men, who normally are very self disciplined and responsible.

Boy was I wrong. Instead I found a very vocal portion of these men to be extraordinary ideological extremist's. These are not the men I came to learn from. I would hope that these men are not the norm here, but rather the exception. I stay because I still believe there are men like I have previously described here. And these are the kind of men who make a man, better for knowing them. The others will likely someday be the poster children for the gun control crowd. If we lose gun rights it will be men like those extremist's who bring it upon us.

You do seem to spend a lot of time looking for men, you have previously mentioned the "groups" of men you are attracted to, this may seem normal to some of you in CA, however; you may want to take this to some other kind of chat room. Most of the people on this board are happy to have Women and Men join into our conversations. Based on your posts it is obvious you are only interested in men, you may be better served by spending you time in SF, as for the men on this board, most of us are quite happy to have the ladies join in, on, over, under etc. , any time they'd like to jump in.

You do seem to spend a lot of time looking for men, you have previously mentioned the "groups" of men you are attracted to, this may seem normal to some of you in CA, however; you may want to take this to some other kind of chat room. Most of the people on this board are happy to have Women and Men join into our conversations. Based on your posts it is obvious you are only interested in men, you may be better served by spending you time in SF, as for the men on this board, most of us are quite happy to have the ladies join in, on, over, under etc. , any time they'd like to jump in.

I've been married 30 years and have two sons who are now men. So if you think you will get under my skin trying to portray me as gay you are mistaken. Your comments expose more of who you are, than who I am.. If I found out tomorrow, that you went to a walmart and opened fire, I would not be surprised.

FS1 how about shutting your cocksucker unless you were there ,have been there ,plan to be there or have family there. SKIN IN THE GAME comes to mind. As far as coming here to take long warm showers wrong place .Wrong time. Don't let the door hit you where your lovers splits you

The first time the word, "Gay" was used was by you. You obviously do not like females, you do not seek out their company, you are only interesting joining groups of men to have a conversation with etc., get over yourself, you are a mentally defective fool. Each time you post you look weirder than the time before. Your "Walmart" comment is, to say the least, disturbing-you need help, there are lots of mental help facilities in CA, take advantage of one, please. You actually believe everyone but you is crazy, everyone but you is bad, everyone but you wrong, if you've run out of your "medication" get back on it! This problem isn't with the men/women of the hide, you'll find the same dislike for your dribble everywhere you go, unless it's back to some crack house. Get a handle on it, ask for help, there are those that will help you, call 911, whatever it takes.....

I came here because I though I could gather with men ...

LWvVEf3.gif

This poster needs to be IGNORED. He's using language that will only bring trouble to this site. Extremists, Wallmart shooting etc. this is a clear provocation to us to get something in print for whatever ends he might have. We are better than to fall for this transparent ploy.

Do not respond to this poster.

I heard some speculation that not only were the 5 gitmo criminal detainees traded, but also an undisclosed amount of American Tax Dollars! I hope this turns out to be completely wrong, but if it is true, this cannot be defendable by anyone with a brain. The idea that Americans (all of us, even a deserter/collaborator) once kidnapped will have a ransom paid and/or a number of criminals released from prisons, puts us all at risk. The saddest part of the result, is those that had no part of the decision will be those in the greatest danger. Again I hope this is just wild speculation, but if not, I believe paying the enemy may constitute treason.

No doubt by tomorrow someone on another site will proclaim this as fact because they read it here. This is the rumor mill of which I spoke.

This poster needs to be IGNORED. He's using language that will only bring trouble to this site. Extremists, Wallmart shooting etc. this is a clear provocation to us to get something in print for whatever ends he might have. We are better than to fall for this transparent ploy.

How do you even sleep at night? Knowing I am running around loose in the world.

The first time the word, "Gay" was used was by you. You obviously do not like females, you do not seek out their company, you are only interesting joining groups of men to have a conversation with etc., get over yourself, you are a mentally defective fool. Each time you post you look weirder than the time before. Your "Walmart" comment is, to say the least, disturbing-you need help, there are lots of mental help facilities in CA, take advantage of one, please. You actually believe everyone but you is crazy, everyone but you is bad, everyone but you wrong, if you've run out of your "medication" get back on it! This problem isn't with the men/women of the hide, you'll find the same dislike for your dribble everywhere you go, unless it's back to some crack house. Get a handle on it, ask for help, there are those that will help you, call 911, whatever it takes.....

I must give you credit for being consistent. I like girls as much as the next guy, but unfortunately most can't help me learn to take a .308 out past 800 yards. If there is a sniper chick site, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease clue me in.

+1. Don't give the queer the satisfaction of a response.

Your comments expose more of who you are, than who I am.. If I found out tomorrow, that you went to a walmart and opened fire, I would not be surprised.
Your statement about Walmart has shown your true intellect/logic/mind set in what 19 words? Uncle taught some of us to watch for triggers and that post is a big one! Your about to reveal more than you think,... I'd suggest you step back and take a deep breath and gather up your thoughts somewhat better before you post again.
The sad part is the bulk here would give up their lives trying to save a POS like you, because if you were being assaulted in Walmart we would not care about your views, thoughts, or politics. That is what Americans do, and yes we are some of the pricks who insure/d you have the right to spew your bile, wither we like it or not.

Your statement about Walmart has shown your true intellect/logic/mind set in what 19 words? Uncle taught some of us to watch for triggers and that post is a big one! Your about to reveal more than you think,... I'd suggest you step back and take a deep breath and gather up your thoughts somewhat better before you post again.
The sad part is the bulk here would give up their lives trying to save a POS like you, because if you were being assaulted in Walmart we would not care about your views, thoughts, or politics. That is what Americans do, and yes we are some of the pricks who insure/d you have the right to spew your bile, wither we like it or not.

I don't shop at Walmart. I think they have destroyed many small towns business districts.

I don't shop at Walmart. I think they have destroyed many small towns business districts.
It matters little if it's Walmart or XXX we would do the same, no matter what venue it was. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp, but truth will always stand the test of time!
Free America is somewhat different than the bile coming from the media 24/7/365,... to included Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.