• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brass Cleaning and Annealing for Sniper's Hide Members !!!

PM sent.

Normal turnaround time has been 48hrs - with this Special it may stretch to 72hrs.

Last edited:
Looks like I need to start shooting a higher volume so I can make use of your service!

Guys, I've been getting packages delivered before Noon so I've been able to turn around recent orders in 24 hours. In today, out tomorrow!

Get your brass reconditioned now.

Gentlemen, the Free Return Shipping special will end this weekend. Any package postmarked AFTER MARCH 3rd will require the sender to pay the return costs.

Thanks and I look forward to continue serving you all the rest of the year.

Bump for March.

Time for you cold-weather residents to get ready for the upcoming season !

It's warming up everywhere, time to make ready for the season. Start with clean, annealed brass.

Did some Spring Cleaning in the shop, room for more equipment.

24/48hr turnaround for most orders, no waiting!

Decap, SS clean and machine-anneal.

Remind me of the cost per 100 again?
Thanks!

Just $10, the $5.25 small Priority Mail box will hold 100 of most cartridges so your order would be $15.25 plus your cost to ship.

There's efficiency in numbers, find a shooting buddy who'd go in with you on the order to cut your shipping cost.

Its nice to come home and find your freshly refurbished brass has been delivered. Thank you Bob for your quality service and fast turnaround. Definately a service I will use again.

Just $10, the $5.25 small Priority Mail box will hold 100 of most cartridges so your order would be $15.25 plus your cost to ship.

There's efficiency in numbers, find a shooting buddy who'd go in with you on the order to cut your shipping cost.

Thanks for the info!

Bump for Indianapolis Pole Day!

Free shipping for any Indianapolis residents now thru Memorial Day!

I sent KillShot 285 rds of Lapua brass to anneal for me and lead time was correct and work done looks great. No worries dealing with him, he does great work and lead times are as promised . Ill be sending you more buddy when it's time.

Thanks Mark

Post Solstice Bump.
A favorite summer holiday.

Send your order Mon/Tue it'll be back by Independence Day.

PLEASE READ:
Guys, unfortunately a Hide Member recently had a problem with the treatment his return shipping box received at the hands of the USPS.
Even with most of the cases contained in separate Lapua boxes, more than two dozen cases were ruined. The now-softer necks were smashed.

I try to ensure the case's bags are cushioned with bubble wrap or packing peanuts as the less they move around the less in-bag banging around they'll experience.
However, we're seeing that if the number of cases so fills the box that a sufficient amount of cushioning material can't be placed between the walls of the box,
they are exposed to a crushing force, which will damage the mouths. These boxes aren't very rigid, please use only NEW boxes if you can.

Going forward, it may cost another $5 or so to use the next-size box, but it would be best to use one large enough to include enough packing material to safeguard your cases. You can get bubble-wrap and packing fill at any office-supply store (Staples, etc)
Large orders of the big cases may require two boxes. Use your best judgement.

On my end, if I feel a larger box is necessary to safely return ship the cases I'll let you guys know.

If anyone would prefer to use FedEx or UPS, I'm happy to accommodate that as well.

Thanks and enjoy your Summer,
Bob

Last edited:
A Hide Customer PM'd to say he'd won his first match, thought his annealed brass and loads had performed better than ever.

Made my day, especially since I haven't been able to shoot since March.

/ shameless plug

As always, turntime 24/48hrs.

I can't believe this is the 1st I have seen of this...

From everything that I have read, you will have a customer in me. I will be sending you some brass shortly. PM inbound as well.

Thanks in advance!!

DK

That's what they all say!

No, really! I'm back! Anyway, this is the brass I was referring to in the PM. Win neck crimp.
TEP_0813.jpg

However, I went ahead and ordered a case trimmer. So, I'm gonna send you a bag of this stuff (about 50pcs-300wm) for your cleaning/annealing service.
Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

Tim

Tim,
I sent you a OM about that neck crimp.

Zrat, I guess I need to bump these threads now and then.

Bob

Post-Labor Day Bump!

24/48hr turnaround as always.

Seeing weird performance from known loads? Try annealing and shrink those groups.

Big BUMP!!

Half-Price return shipping for Sniper's Hide members who have previously used my service!

Now through the end of October.

Well, another SH update seems to have lost three years of posts...

Just hope to let you know I’m still cleaning and annealing brass for you guys.

I guess most are showing their appreciation for the Hide by staying away!

Shame, lots of community disregarded.

I’m still cleaning and annealing for my Friends and Forum Shooters, feel free to get in touch even if the post you’re ready no is old. All of my contact info is unchanged.

Bob Ariana

Had a few inquiries if I was still doing this and the answer is Yes.

If I do stop, you guys will be the first to know and my last customers!