• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brazil Military Court just placed above Brazil's Electoral Supreme Court!, Russian tanks seen, Lula's Supporters go Commie-mode (Update)

Bolsonaro isn't going to walk away free. Commies are gonna commie. There will be a purge of all opposition.

If the population is going full civil war over this the citizens need to find a leader fast. Mr. B ain’t it, he’s apparently only a leader when the living is easy. He has betrayed their trust. And abandoned them to their fate.

Last edited:
This is an ongoing test to see how far they can go and how to react as it progresses. It is a World event. The NWO, WEF, Great Reset is behind it all. We can and should learn from this. We already know not to trust Anyone we don't know at least for years. The Michigan Governor and J6 fiasco should have shown what happens when good people are played by unscrupulous scumbags. Remember that they started the takeover of the US decades ago. We will not vote our way out and many of us if not most will not be here when the Country is won back. Patience and persistence, this is not a two hour movie that the Good Guy's win with rock music playing in the background. It will be a long, grueling, and trying time.

We will not vote our way out and many of us if not most will not be here when the Country is won back. Patience and persistence, this is not a two hour movie that the Good Guy's win with rock music playing in the background. It will be a long, grueling, and trying time.
As Mr @pmclaine alludes to fairly often, the Capt. Spears quote from BoB rings true. Its best to consider yourself already dead. Because many/most of us wont survive to see the fruits of our resistance to the devil's WEF machine. Or if we do, it'll likely be from behind bars doing major prison time for not bowing down to the globalist elite.
Best go into this situation expecting/knowing that you'll be dead or locked away in a cell for your efforts.

But God and the side of good and light will prevail. Dont ever forsake the cause or forget that. Some temporary persecution in this realm is totally worth it for eternal glory and so our descendants can live free...

I'll never let myself be arrested. I haven't had as much as a traffic ticket in over 50 years. If they come after me it will be for political reasons. That's OK with me, but I will not end up like the poor bastards in prison for ever it seems for J6.

Last edited:
If the population is going full civil war over this the citizens need to find a leader fast. Mr. B ain’t it, he’s apparently only a leader when the living is easy. He has betrayed their trust. And abandoned them to their fate.

What we all needs a leader, preferably someone formerly fairly high up in their own scheme that had come-to-Jesus awakening of their morality, but who understands their motivations, goals, and "leader". Understands that they literally will not take anything off the table if it achieves their goals. A leader that understands and accepts that his family and himself (yes, I am being misogynistic) will likely being violated, tortured, and murdered. A leader that would never ask something of followers that he himself would not do. Military/spec ops will likely background helpful, but Faith and belief in our God is critical. A leader that unites amongst the ranks, and charismatic enough to sway those that know the right thing to do but are fearful of consequences.

So tomorrow it will be all hail Lula! Again, ASGH, cause if they were serious they would have already done it. But hey keep waving some flags around and voting in crooked elections. Not sure the people will ever be uncomfortable enough to forge change.

• Angry
Reactions: mtrmn
Yeah yeah, wave the flags around and chant some crap. Doesn’t change anything. Put us to shame for showing up and protesting? We had some people do that and many of them haven’t been seen again. They tried, they just didn’t get hard enough. I don’t think that puts us to shame. As I said, if/when you make a decision to do something and truly want change, you can’t go half ass in, you got to go all the way. Protesting, voting, etc. ain’t gonna change this. They don’t care about the common man. Clearly.

Reactions: gigamortis
Yeah yeah, wave the flags around and chant some crap. Doesn’t change anything. Put us to shame for showing up and protesting? We had some people do that and many of them haven’t been seen again. They tried, they just didn’t get hard enough. I don’t think that puts us to shame. As I said, if/when you make a decision to do something and truly want change, you can’t go half ass in, you got to go all the way. Protesting, voting, etc. ain’t gonna change this. They don’t care about the common man. Clearly.

It's easy to yell at people who live 10k miles away to go fight a civil war when people back here won't even get off the couch.

Lula's cabinet: List of criminals and number of criminal charges in their past.

Reactions: BCP
If anything, hopefully the world is waking up that protests without violence (unlike BLM Antifa style riots) don't accomplish anything productive. Here, Canada, Netherlands, or Brazil.

Reactions: gigamortis and BCP
If anything, hopefully the world is waking up that protests without violence (unlike BLM Antifa style riots) don't accomplish anything productive. Here, Canada, Netherlands, or Brazil.
I suppose we'll have to wait and see, when a violent right wing protest occurs, what ends up happening.

Because the problem with pointing to BLM riots and their "success", is that they were fully/completely endorsed by the powers that be.. or in fact even sponsored by them(the "regime"). And basically given carte blanche by prosecutors across the country.
Its easy to be "violent" and raise hell when you know the police are literally ordered to be on your side/support you, and you have almost complete immunity from prosecution.
Different story when youre actually going AGAINST the powers that be.

Antifa twats thought and acted like they were some type of rebels, when in reality it was obvious they were endorsed and sponsored by the tards who run the country. I hate when they try to act like they accomplished something. You Antifa fuckheads and your "militant" leftist movement was 110% supported by the deep state, and outright orchestrated by alphabeti in many cases. Nothing grassroots about it, and you didn't accomplish shit that wasn't an already mapped out and predetermined outcome by alphabet soup.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see, when a violent right wing protest occurs, what ends up happening.

Because the problem with pointing to BLM riots and their "success", is that they were fully/completely endorsed by the powers that be

Notice how they aren't rioting right now. Apparently all that income inequality and racism they talked about suddenly stopped when the Democrats took power.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The real problem is that any right wing protests that turn violent will end up either being completely crushed by the powers that be if they are not succesful. There can be no half measures, and the state will use as much force as necessary to crush any dissent, unlike the antifa and blm protests that were allowed and even encouraged by the government. People will have to be absolutely commited for any real protest against the system is succesful, and probably a lot of people will die on both sides.
Kristian

The real problem is that any right wing protests that turn violent will end up either being completely crushed by the powers that be if they are not succesful. There can be no half measures, and the state will use as much force as necessary to crush any dissent, unlike the antifa and blm protests that were allowed and even encouraged by the government. People will have to be absolutely commited for any real protest against the system is succesful, and probably a lot of people will die on both sides.
Kristian
I know who you mean when you say the people, but who would be the ones on the other side fighting for team Marxist One World Authoritarian State? This question answered would be to the benefit of the very confused and/or stupid and gullible among us.

I know who you mean when you say the people, but who would be the ones on the other side fighting for team Marxist One World Authoritarian State? This question answered would be to the benefit of the very confused and/or stupid and gullible among us.
The ones fighting for the Marxists would be whoever is used to crush any real protests. Could be police, military, or even gangs let out of prison, or all of the above. I doubt there's much appetite to go that far with anti government protests at the moment though, but if people get desperate enough, it will probably kick off a revolution somewhere. I can't speak for the USA, but I really doubt it will ever happen in Canada. There's a big difference between being peaceful and being harmless, and most Canadians, myself included, lean more towards the harmless side. It's no wonder they want to take away everyone's guns though.
Kristian

Reactions: wade2big
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote