• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

BREAKING: Another person sets himself on fire in front of the White House.

Well, maybe he'll get reincarnated as...

Sirhr

Interesting, thanks. Who would have thought of carnivorous fireflies? Ive noticed a major reduction since I was a kid. Used to go our and theyd be everywhere, like the greatest light show youve ever seen. Now just a few. As the narrator suggested, no more dark skies and pesticides. We're fucking ourselves well.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Let's look at the bright side. He did not torch himself in a school. Save the children, ban gasoline and matches.

Yep, I was thinking the same exact thing when this broke. Some motherfucker pulling a Happyland on a crowded school or theater scares me far more than some kook with a semiautomatic weapon. There is still a chance to successfully flee or fight back in the latter case. In the former, not so much.

Reactions: Centuriator

Looks like it wasn't a flame suit... he dead.

Yup. Died of his injuries yesterday. Was reported missing prior to this incident due to concerns of his mental welfare.

I've taken and investigated many missing persons reports. 99% of the time we find them or they otherwise get found in good condition. It's always a bummer to find out they died.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Man saw this thread again and thought wow somebody qent two for two . As I was opening the thread I was thinkin man can we go for a hatrick ?

I have had my hair burnt by lightning ,
It smelled nasty.

Not fit for any grill.

Gag.

I said in the thread from the last time this happened, "I hope this becomes a trend or internet challenge."

This brings back memories from long ago. It was Richard Pryor on (I think) the tonight show. He said to Johnny "When you are running down the street on fire, people get the hell out of your way" (or something like that)

I really, really did not want to laugh at this. I thought the joke was way too soon and in poor taste.

But, boy did I have a good laugh this morning.

[This is only my second post, but I think I found good company.]

Welcome to the HIDE.

I really, really did not want to laugh at this. I thought the joke was way too soon and in poor taste.

Ferngulley menu.....
"Nutritious and delicious, tastes just like chicken""blackened human"...

I think it might taste pretty poor given the high petroleum level...

????

Reactions: Blue Sky Country