• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Brought tears to my eyes laughing

Cornholeo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2011
Oklahoma city
...and made me spit my chew on my screen, Just one of those videos that make you laugh hard and long.
Enjoy!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dd7FixvoKBw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dd7FixvoKBw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Brought tears to my eyes laughing

That whole show is usually pretty good!

I have never seen these guys, don't usually watch Comedy Central, but i will DVR these crazy bastards.

2 brothas, Oh-ron-ja-lo and La-mon-ja-lo, spelled Orangejello and Lemonjello

Jeez L' Weezze...

For the second time today, I find myself without words...

Greg

my granddad did his medical residency at a VD clinic in Memphis, they usually got stuck with naming newborn welfare babies, some of his favorites syphilis (ce-fil-us) and Gonorrhea (ga-nor-ia)

Teacher of mine did a brief stint in the inner city school system. Bronx, Queens area. Parent teacher night came about and he met one lady who's name was Eenamail. (Eee-Nuh-Male)

He remarked on an interesting name, women shook her head and said it wasn't anything of the sort, her mother couldn't figure out what to name here so she read it off a paint can in the hallway that the janitors had left while renovating.

Dunno if he was Bullshitting me or not but still wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

Wow, these guys are hilarious, just wasted a lot of my day looking at their vids.

by the time he got to Aye Aye Ron I was about the piss myself. These guys do a mean Obama series with the teacher in this one being O's anger translator, just hilarious!

I love this one, the harry potter one, and the racist zombie skit. Those are probably the best three.