• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Building a .338 Lapua Inspiration Pls.

Quick question guys, How much are we talking in just gun smithing charges if you buy the parts and ship them off to have someone put it together? just ball park it because I know that everyone is a little different! thank you

Quick question guys, How much are we talking in just gun smithing charges if you buy the parts and ship them off to have someone put it together? just ball park it because I know that everyone is a little different! thank you

For me when I dropped my stuff off at Phoenix Custom rifles, It was $450 for them to barrel the action, install a APA fat bastard break and cerakote the barrel (finished at 29") and break.

Built this one myself a few years back

Is that your own design chassis and bipod? Looks sweet! Gotta love PCR...they did a full build for me recently. The one in my signature
vadusupe.jpg
abuja6ev.jpg

Last edited:
11892054735_557571a6b0_b.jpg

surgeon xl action
krieger mtu straight taper 28"
badger fte brake
mcmillan a5 with terry cross cheek
cerro-coat
jewell trigger
badger 34mm rings
5x25x56 steiner mrad/MSR