• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell DMR Ring/Mount ?

Billl223

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2002
Worcester PA
I just ordered a DMR which will be used on a AR-15. I don't have any 34mm rings or mounts and will need to buy some. I plan to shoot local PRS type events and the longest range will be about 700 yards. I'm thinking I won't need a 20 moa mount, correct? Any recommendations on rings or mounts?

When they first released the DMR I bought one and used it in a larue LT-745 20MOA mount.
I know many on here don't care for the vertical split ring mounts but I never had a single issue with mine on an AR I used mostly for hunting and target shooting.

The scope is now on a bolt gun with Seekins rings and I'm selling the Larue mount if you are interested hit me up.

I have a Larue LT111 That I used for my HDMR2 on a AR. Got rid of the AR and moved the scope to a bolt action. PM me if your interested in the Mount.

No, you shouldn’t need a 20 moa mount. I use Nightforce 34mm ultralight rings on my ATACR. The Nightforce rings are fantastic. For a cheaper solution, I have been really happy with my Burris P.E.P.R. mount on my AR-15. Less than $100 and it has been rock solid and I have been pretty rough on it, taking it out in the desert every week. My .02. Best of luck, Bill!