• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cabela's Customer Support

DamnYuppie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
Idaho
Just got off the phone with them regarding some activity on my Cabela's card. Have to say it was very refreshing to be immediately directed to a human being who spoke fluent English. No endless pounding of keys on silly menus, no yelling into my phone to just make the stupid system give me a human being. On top of that the CSR was prompt and courteous and took care of my issue in almost no time. When I was younger this type of services was normal, sadly such service is much rarer now.

Some may complain about their prices but I have to say I am very pleased with how they treat me as a customer.

Re: Cabela's Customer Support

Cabela's as a whole is awesome in customer service. Whether on the phone with them regarding an order or the Club card or in person at one of their stores, never had an issue with them.

Their employees are always friendly, greet you with a warm smile, are always eager to help and are very knowledgeable in what they sell. Traits like that are a rarity these days so its good to see a company that knows the value in the slogan "the customer is always right".

Same here I have always had a great experience with Cabelas. Prices are high but the customer service and warranty makes it worth it.

As a whole I would agree that they are great. Definitely have gotten that one guy in the shooting section that was having a bad day or is just a dick.

I take it none of you that like Cabela's CS has ever owned any of their optics or had a problem with one of them. You would change your mind. Don't get me wrong they were very courteous as they told me I was SOL.

I have had nothing but good luck with cabelas.... Now bass pro is a totally different story.

I've always had great service from them in store, online etc. even though "their prices are higher than a giraffes nuts"

I had a down coat come apart in the washing Machine after 2 years of use. I sent them a nice letter with the coat and they sent me a nice Check for the price i paid.
what more can you ask for?

Cabela's is a bullshit company that sells bullshit products for bullshit prices. I will never own anything with the Cabela's brand name on it. As a whole there corporation needs to suck start a howitzer... Good customer service though. Hope that helps.

Bullshit products as in nightforce and vortex just to name a couple. Seems to always be some one that is pissed about some thing cant please every one. they have always stood behind the products i have purchased

Your right they do carry some good products from other companies, but they are extremely overpriced. Those would fall into the bullshit prices category. And anything with the Cabela's name on it can just as well be spear chucked in a river. But your right they stand by their products hence the good customer service comment. Hope that helps clear up the confusion.

I've still got my upland game moc toe gore-tex boots I got for Christmas when I was 15. After 20 years and 2 resoles they are still my slightly leaky sneaky-tac boots. They were stretched during first resole from size 10 to 10.743276. Looking at them now.

Cabela's does NOT stand behind their optics. Six years ago I bought a $500 pair of Cabela's binos. 16 months after buying them I was hunting with them in the rain. They fogged on the inside even though "waterproof" is marked on them. I called Cabela's to get a return label. I was told nicely that the binoculars and all Cabela's optics only had a one year warranty. If I sent them back it would be at my own expense and I would be charged for the repairs. They even had the balls to ask for my CC number without even giving me a price for the repairs. I could not believe my ears. I waited a couple weeks and called back. Got a different cs rep but the same bulshit response. They do well if there is a problem early on but try them out after a year or so and you will find different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got off the phone with them regarding some activity on my Cabela's card. Have to say it was very refreshing to be immediately directed to a human being who spoke fluent English. No endless pounding of keys on silly menus, no yelling into my phone to just make the stupid system give me a human being. On top of that the CSR was prompt and courteous and took care of my issue in almost no time. When I was younger this type of services was normal, sadly such service is much rarer now.

Some may complain about their prices but I have to say I am very pleased with how they treat me as a customer. </div></div>

I have had the exact same CS with danner boots - it truly is soooooo refreshing
smile.gif
- glad to hear of company's still like this

I bought some ammo for my deer rifle from them.
I missed a nice buck and called them about it.
They sent me a swimsuit model and she found that deer and killed it for me.

I am sorry to hear about the optics issue. I will keep that in mind and try not to purchase any of their store brand optics.

Hm...they must do things differently in VA as killing a dear isn't the first thing I would do with a swimsuit model....not even sure it would crack the first 500 things...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought some ammo for my deer rifle from them.
They sent me a swimsuit model and she found that deer and killed it for me.</div></div>

Was she an fluent english speaking swimsuit model or did they use one of the outsourced models from India?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought some ammo for my deer rifle from them.
They sent me a swimsuit model and she found that deer and killed it for me.</div></div>

Was she an fluent english speaking swimsuit model or did they use one of the outsourced models from India? </div></div>

Who cares, she wouldn't need to talk!! Maybe moan and groan...hehehe