• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CALL OUT POST. LANCE DARKHORSE

Whose to say this douchebag would actually "have time" to send the refund? It's easy, and looks good to offer a refund, but from the looks of his reviews, I'm not sure he would fulfill the request.

I understand family matters, but I'll bet he has taken care of other obligations in the past month, or he probably doesn't have electricity, or a home to return to.

His "brother " seems to come bail him out a lot. This sounds like his "imaginary friend" coming to his rescue. Lol

Dr Jekyll, and mr "Hide"
😂😂
I was gona say does he really even have a brother lol

Looking at his past activity, the guys just here to peddle shit anyway, and apparently not doing a good job at that. He should just join the gun show circuit to flip his shit.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Jumping in...I too had a sketchy dealing in a trade with the dude (my item got to him in a week, his item got to me in about 6 weeks). I chalked it up to "life happens" after hounding him for a while, and I did eventually get the item. It looks like "life happens" a lot with him.

It's been handled...refund or tracking in 24hr and ordered to remove all FS posts or put disclosures on them he has no clue when he can ship items if purchased.

@Covertnoob5
Let me know if you don't have a refund or tracking# in the next 24hr and I'll take additional action
Thank you sir. I’ll keep you updated. Really appreciate the help.

Reactions: Milf Dots
I know Lance. I don't condone any of his actions. However. Some stuff being surmised simply isn't true. I have brass, I will check amount and brand. If it's Lapua I would send and get the $$$ from Lance.
If you find 400 pcs of no more than twice fired lapua let me know. Thanks!

I would def handle package/ items with gloves. He prolly rubbed his 🥜 all over them
1651270128211.gif

Man what a dumpster fire.

Okay, I think OP was holding out from principle alone, and I do agree seller should have just refunded and offered sale later.

BUT, he's obviously a goofy fucker to deal with and

I personally wouldn't WANT his brass or anything else based on reading about his past history on this thread alone.

Geez OP, get your money and move on dude, probably best ending all around.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Man what a dumpster fire.

Okay, I think OP was holding out from principle alone, and I do agree seller should have just refunded and offered sale later.

BUT, he's obviously a goofy fucker to deal with and

I personally wouldn't WANT his brass or anything else based on reading about his past history on this thread alone.

Geez OP, get your money and move on dude, probably best ending all around.
That's what I'd have recommended as well but it looks like he did ship the brass now. I know of 3 other stories similar to the ones told here, 2 of which I bought the item afterward from the sellers. This day had been coming for a long time now.

Not to rain on your parade, but having a tracking number could just mean there has been a label printed. It still has to be given to the carrier, which can take a long time if there are “life happens” issues. Had that happen to me.

If the brass has a lot of green corrosion running down the sides......wellllll.......

Not to rain on your parade, but having a tracking number could just mean there has been a label printed. It still has to be given to the carrier, which can take a long time if there are “life happens” issues. Had that happen to me.

It's already moving usps is in possession. This isn't amateur hour. It's sunny out.

well he did tell the guy he hopes the brass blows up in his face.. sounds ban worthy, not to mention the rest of the crap he was pulling.

It was no ban, just mail the items or give the refund...he thought that meant run his mouth over and over and over....so it was turned into a temporary Vacation to reflect. I told him to think about this situation and when his Vacation was over his first order of business was to apologize and then I'd think about not giving him a permanent ban... he essentially told me to do my job and clean up this forum and delete everyone's posts and learn how to properly run a business.

At that point, he then told me he sued McDonalds and has been millionaire since he was 17, makes $30 million a month now at 55 and has 450+ employees and doesn't need this guys money...????? Why he told me this I have no clue....

Oh, I forgot the part where he told me he hired a locksmith to open his house to ship the items for him and cried about only making $70 on the brass after locksmith costs and all this was my fault...... (I make $30 million a month though)....hahaha.

I was then informed about his post to the buyer....and perma-ban ensued

Last edited:
It was no ban, just mail the items or give the refund...he thought that meant run his mouth over and over and over....so it was turned into a temporary Vacation to reflect. I told him to think about this situation and when his Vacation was over his first order of business was to apologize and then I'd think about not giving him a permanent ban... he essentially told me to do my job and clean up this forum and delete everyone's posts and learn how to properly run a business.

At that point, he then told me he sued McDonalds and has been millionaire since he was 17, makes $30 million a month now at 55 and has 450+ employees and doesn't need this guys money...

Oh, I forgot the part where he told me he hired a locksmith to open his house to ship the items for him and cried about only making $70 on the brass after locksmith costs and all this was my fault...... (I make $30 million a month though)....hahaha.

This series was better than breaking bad.. Seriously. It didn't drag on forever and darkhorse always kept me guessing on what shenanigans he was going to be up to next. Bravo. Two thumbs up

At that point, he then told me he sued McDonalds and has been millionaire since he was 17, makes $30 million a month now at 55 and has 450+ employees and doesn't need this guys money...????? Why he told me this I have no clue....

This is GOLD.

So…. Ughhhh…. Does this mean the brass is still available ??

• Haha
Reactions: deltawiskey