• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CALL OUT POST. LANCE DARKHORSE

It was no ban, just mail the items or give the refund...he thought that meant run his mouth over and over and over....so it was turned into a temporary Vacation to reflect. I told him to think about this situation and when his Vacation was over his first order of business was to apologize and then I'd think about not giving him a permanent ban... he essentially told me to do my job and clean up this forum and delete everyone's posts and learn how to properly run a business.

At that point, he then told me he sued McDonalds and has been millionaire since he was 17, makes $30 million a month now at 55 and has 450+ employees and doesn't need this guys money...????? Why he told me this I have no clue....

Oh, I forgot the part where he told me he hired a locksmith to open his house to ship the items for him and cried about only making $70 on the brass after locksmith costs and all this was my fault...... (I make $30 million a month though)....hahaha.

I was then informed about his post to the buyer....and perma-ban ensued
He's full of shit... I believe he is delusional

Reactions: Milf Dots
No need to pick a fight with me. I don't condone his actions nor am I defending him. I offered to help someone out. That's it.
Sorry I offered.
You did indeed try to help someone and make it right for them despite your friend's contemptible behavior.

You seem like a good guy.....might want to think about upgrading your friends as this darkhorse person seems to be an utter fucking wanker.

Cheers

You did indeed try to help someone and make it right for them despite your friend's contemptible behavior.

You seem like a good guy.....might want to think about upgrading your friends as this darkhorse person seems to be an utter fucking wanker.

Cheers
I’ll pay $100 if you go to his house and poke him about his ban, record the reaction, and post it here.

And I bet we can get that pool of money up quickly.

Not Lance, my name is Zack and for anyone who has bought foundation weight kits from me they know this. Just shoot with him at the local matches so tag him when I see something he has said he was looking for.

It was no ban, just mail the items or give the refund...he thought that meant run his mouth over and over and over....so it was turned into a temporary Vacation to reflect. I told him to think about this situation and when his Vacation was over his first order of business was to apologize and then I'd think about not giving him a permanent ban... he essentially told me to do my job and clean up this forum and delete everyone's posts and learn how to properly run a business.

At that point, he then told me he sued McDonalds and has been millionaire since he was 17, makes $30 million a month now at 55 and has 450+ employees and doesn't need this guys money...????? Why he told me this I have no clue....

Oh, I forgot the part where he told me he hired a locksmith to open his house to ship the items for him and cried about only making $70 on the brass after locksmith costs and all this was my fault...... (I make $30 million a month though)....hahaha.

WOW! That much money, and his poor mom has to live in a termite infested house. You'd think he could have hired somebody to work on her house, instead of him having to take a month to fix it himself.
With that kind of money, he should just give him the brass. Lol

Not Lance, my name is Zack and for anyone who has bought foundation weight kits from me they know this. Just shoot with him at the local matches so tag him when I see something he has said he was looking for.
Doesn’t happen often, but If I see something being sold in the PX and run across a WTB post for that item, I’ll tag one or the other in just figuring I’m doing them a solid.

I’m retired and have time for cool things like that…

Wow... Such an awesome thread!

Any chance this dude is related to Joe Exotic? Has he mentioned Carol Baskin in any of his communications?

Just here for the shenanigans. Although I’d noticed some goofy beginnings when that guy first showed up on the forums in the PX.

What about Hoplite and the bolt gun that was being developed?
You need go go read the thread I think. Here's the quick n dirty.

Not sure what will result with hoplite but that was definitely real, Theis was just a total fake and conned many. Brian made everyone who had anything to do with hoplite or ordering anything whole and the rest is still ongoing court proceedings so he's not talking about anything further with it until all of that is resolved, for obvious reasons.

What’s the over/under on how many firings are ACTUALLY on that brass?
There's no FUCKING WAY I would use that shit.

The shitbag is strong with that guy, that brass would get thrown away and chalked up as reading feedback before I buy anything here.

Fortunately I've had absolutely fantastic experiences on here, talked to several super guys who were stand up men, interesting to talk to and honest to a fault.

This fucking clown needs strapped to one of Elon's rockets and sent to the moon.

Reactions: Milf Dots

Cheers
Agree 100%

This ain't on him.

Darkfuck is a POS.

The end.

Cheers
I think you misread my post.
I said I knew him, I did not say he was a friend.
I have shot some matches with him and met him a couple of times. And know I will run into him again at matches.
My friends are just fine than you.
I have said numerous times that I did not condone what LanceDarkhorse did, nor was I ever defending him.
I figured I could help a member here out (Not LanceDarkhorse) as I might have had the brass, and figured I could get the money from Lance.
I figured wrong.
My bad for trying to help someone out. Both the member and LanceDarkhorse. I was trying to be a nice guy. It backfired.
My apologies.

I have shot some matches with him and met him a couple of times. And know I will run into him again at matches.
I have said numerous times that I did not condone what LanceDarkhorse did, nor was I ever defending him.
I figured I could help a member here out (Not LanceDarkhorse) as I might have had the brass, and figured I could get the money from Lance.
I figured wrong.
My bad for trying to help someone out. Both the member and LanceDarkhorse. I was trying to be a nice guy. It backfired.
My apologies.
Dude don’t trip out- you’re good. Nobody thinks you’re standing for him. We are old and boring and this was a good soap opera distraction so we didn’t have to talk to our families.

Dude don’t trip out- you’re good. Nobody thinks you’re standing for him. We are old and boring and this was a good soap opera distraction so we didn’t have to talk to our families.
I'm old too---.
Ya'll found the varmint, flushed him out, drug his azss into the town square, hung him up, skinned him and then burned him at the stake, and are looking for more blood. I just don't want it to be mine.
As for Thies, he jumped on my azss some time ago which was uncalled for, and I did not get to see the same happen to him.
Was just wondering how he got flushed out.

I'm old too---.
Ya'll found the varmint, flushed him out, drug his azss into the town square, hung him up, skinned him and then burned him at the stake, and are looking for more blood. I just don't want it to be mine.
As for Thies, he jumped on my azss some time ago which was uncalled for, and I did not get to see the same happen to him.
That story is long and involved. Very. There’s a “Just F’n Send It” pod cast that covers it all. Worth a listen when you have time.

I figured wrong.
My apologies.
Dunno why you are saying that. Nobody is pointing any finger at you at all and as I said, you were just a good guy trying to help another member out.

Got it…not your friend, just a match acquaintance. So, upgrade your acquaintances! Jk ;)

😅🤣

I'm old too---.
I believe it started at the Expo when I showed how nice my cabin was on here because I stayed at the White Oaks Farms (Thanks to my boy @CR2 SS ). That lead to a dinner conversation, and then in person he started saying things that others knew were not correct and then Brian started looking hard at him and his past. (This is my best understanding and may not be entirely accurate, and I sure don't want to misrepresent something here with that pos and what he did to many! ). He was then found out. Him and his wife had this whole scheme and fake backstory they made many believe, as I understand it. I won't say any more because I'm not sure if it's true and there's still much ongoing as I understand it. He was good at sort of saying just enough to not really say anything, but lead you to believe what he wanted he was also very good at googeling info quickly apparently.

Reactions: CR2 Dude

Totally just realized he said he had a locksmith open his house , but told me this instead lmfao
7D825F26-0222-4F0D-A133-B80275A03EB7.jpeg

I should of posted when it happened. Maybe 2 years ago he tried to buy a action from me he said he wanted it but would never pay he always had some kind of excuse why he didn't send the money. Then he got me to lower the price adding a trigger for the deal. After weeks of this and telling him send money or going next in line he didn't so I sold it to someone else and he got all mad saying I cut him out and sold it for more money ect. Which I didn't the other guy made a different deal but he sure was upset. He was very finky and full of excuses why he didn't send money to work or hunting or no service. I should of left bad review but figured he didn't do anything to me to screw me. But he never seemed to change.

Hey @padom - can you please reinstate this complete scum bag so we can beat him up some more?

Wow, the horror stories about this guy just keep on coming.

Reactions: Leebedford
I figured wrong.
My apologies.
Put his real name out, so if I ever see him at a match, I can stay TF away from this scum bag. I don't need the bad mojo vibes. Lol

I should of posted when it happened. Maybe 2 years ago he tried to buy a action from me he said he wanted it but would never pay he always had some kind of excuse why he didn't send the money. Then he got me to lower the price adding a trigger for the deal. After weeks of this and telling him send money or going next in line he didn't so I sold it to someone else and he got all mad saying I cut him out and sold it for more money ect. Which I didn't the other guy made a different deal but he sure was upset. He was very finky and full of excuses why he didn't send money to work or hunting or no service. I should of left bad review but figured he didn't do anything to me to screw me. But he never seemed to change.
He did do something to screw you. He took your item out of the market for how long? Than he basically blackmailed you for freebies to get him to pay up. You would think someone making 30 million a month could afford to fulfill his obligations.

By the way banned means he can't post but he can lurk wonder if he is reading these posts lulz

Every once in a while I forget what a shitshow this has turned into here and look to see what’s for sale. Every time there’s a few “got scammed” posts. Stupid to do business here.

Do not agree. I just received some tools today from two different members. No trade, no cash exchange. Just guys helping each other out. Like good neighbors do. Just have to be diligent in who you are doing business with. Scammers will always be around anywhere you do business. I have enjoyed buying and selling with many members here and will continue to do so.

Yeah scammers are everywhere from fake websites to hacking and getting your grandma to send you money with a money order. It's everywhere unfortunately but have to be very careful who you deal with in general

So how many times is that 6mm brass fired? 😁

So if the OP isn’t gonna use his brass that may or may not have urine, jizz, or other bodily fluids on it.... Technically, this is still available.

• Haha
Reactions: DIBBS
Lol guys when I get it I’ll let you know and post a pic of the condition of the brass. Supposed to be here tomorrow

Reactions: deltawiskey
I really want to see this brass when it comes in.
I actually knew someone who was just like this guy. So many lines on top of lies then more lies to cover what was once something that was never a big deal.

Yeah scammers are everywhere from fake websites to hacking and getting your grandma to send you money with a money order. It's everywhere unfortunately but have to be very careful who you deal with in general
The only time I've been scammed was from fake overseas websites on FB. I knew better when I did it, it was just wishful thinking.

I've had nothing but good experiences from deals on here with other shooters.

Never let your guard down, and always do your homework.