• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can we please stop calling them "sticks"?

I have to sympathize wit the OP. I travel some times and I have run into a few occasions where I just don't know what the fuck people are trying to say to me..

I went to West Virginia not to long ago I sat down and ordered my drink. I said ill take a SODA! the waitress said what's a soda do you mean POP! WHAT THE FUCK IS A POP!!! I just could not understand.. Than I went back to Texas to visit home and I went to the fast food place and said ill take a SODA! the lady behind the counter said you mean a COKE! no I want a soda A PEPSI to be exact.. She said yeah a COKE! I was pissed till I took a sip and sure enough it was a PEPSI.. Not to long ago I was coming back from Vegas and had to make a stop I Utah.. Sure enough I stop for food again and I ask for a soda. The lady looks at me like I'm speaking French and says you mean a soft drink. The straw that broke the camels back was when I was in north Carolina all I wanted was a SODA!! I asked for a soda and again the lady looked at me strange and said you mean a seltzer or a coke. FUCK IT JUST BRING ME SOMETHING TO DRINK!!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I8t52ROZCxg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HAHAHHA! I was talking to a guy about my competition stick, and when this girl stopped to hang out, I said, yeah, I can hit a really small circle with my stick. She smiled really big and asked how I did it. I said,"Well, I give it a little squeeze, hold my breath, and shoot, then it splatters the paper!"?
Really though, my current favorite stick is my DMR that uses LR made by LC, or it uses plain ol Ball from LC, so between talking about balls and sticks, man the girls think we are serious pervs.
Of course you should see OUR looks when it's raining and they walk up to us as water is dripping down their faces and they say,"I'm wet!"