• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

...stuck to his head. It had been thrown from...

Lowlight's height all the way up to FOUR feet! So, I ...

...grabbed a discarded B.A.R. and let 'er rip, strickly enforcing U.S. immigration policy. As the smoked cleared, I was left staring blankly off to the horizon, when suddenly...

a guy with a half-white eyebrow flying a ....

go to my "happy place" by thinking lewd thoughts of me with Hillary in a tub of warm pineapple-flavored jello wearing promasks and a light coat of FP10. Suddenly, I came back to the harsh reality and grabbed...

the nearest pine tree and began beating my head on it repeatedly because ...

...I love pineapple jello. Just then the crew of little green Lowlight's came a runnin' with a five gallon bucket of chicken fat screaming.....

...down with all Hillary loving scum. Dont make me be a baastahd!!! Get on your knee's and...

..here comes Greg again carrying THE official Ghost Dancer Sniper Riffle, looking pissed off and ....

...wondering why you used his range log for toilet paper." As he approached, Greg proclaimed, "I got your spin-drift right HERE!" It was just then that I remembered...

...trusting no one. The God's have told me you are all turds who should be...

a giant toilet full of goat's milk and....

consumed whole." In a flash, I realized that Greg was about to ...

Lowlight, in a pink skirt, running toward Greg and yelling, "Greg, I...

"If I do that, TexasJim will put on a yellow tutu and start dancing on top of the ....

you, Lowlight, because he wants to steal the G-string you're wearing under your pink skirt."

....and put it on a bald boy he knows from...

...Pete and that Hilton chick. All they wanted was...

Poping the Goodyear Blimp that was at 2k feet an moving to the west at an unknown speed, with that Damn Castro look a like doll, at the controls. About to pull the trigger on the Dancer he heard,......

Cedric the Entertainer. He'd heard the folks around here had eaten too many paint chips as children. His suspicions confirmed, he...

Was watching,the night sky, an caught a movement to this left. It was so small he almost missed it,but there was a faint smell of,........

... video shoot, which really didn't belong to her, but belonged to the Gunbunny. She and Dr. Raoul had just come back from castrating the sheep, they were bringing the drops to...

...doctor the sheep's damaged privates when they spotted Lowlight hiding out behind the sheep pen in his sheep ghillie suit about to...

...that thing he does every six months or so (just to see if he likes it)...

...when he was spotted by Gunbunny who luckily still had her LTR in her hand, as she drew a bead on the dreaded sheep imposter he...

...yelled for Mussack, "If you wanna' be a coooowbooooy baaaabbbyyyy, then ...."

...get that pretty bald head of yours out from under that ghillie suit you have on that's just like mine and tell her we were just trying to catch that dang Fidel look alike who has been acting like the Chupacabra with her sheep. Bunny said "I'm not falling for that again" and she...

...Windrunner XM107 .50 BMG Tactical Take Down Rifle and took aim at...