• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

...THERE SHALL COME FORTH A RULER, WHO WILL SHEPHERD MY PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM...

to purchase Lapua brass for $10 per hundred shipped and Matchkings shall fall freely from the sky. Upon the second day of every month ...

...fall down and worship the Savage gun Gods by sacrificing a virgin rifle to the cans of Krylon paint, which will then be used to...

...knock the tops off of IBC root beer bottles at 100 yards." United once again, 392nd Sniper's Hide Battalion took up position on...

....roasted marshmallows and smores while singing Bet Midler tunes in their underwear; unbeknownst to them........

... they were being filmed by Lowlight in his sheep suit. Just as Greg started warbling the chorus of Willie Nelson's "Whiskey for my Men, Beer for my Horses", Lowlight suddenly shouted...

...pull out your wallets boys and lets...

Play dollar poker. But before everyone pulled out there bill's, there was a bright light from the sky shining on Lowlight, and he was seen holding a,......

...Lowlight shouted, "How in the F#%& did that get there???" Only to be hollered at by Kevin, "Don't worry, the chicks dig it." No sooner had the words left his mouth....

But then very softly, the spoken word of, Two Shoes,and his side kick, One Red Shoe, was heard coming from the grass'y nole. Asking the question, "Lowlight", how in the world did you take that card away from,..........

...the Keeper of the Blinky-Light? Well, I asked him, "Do you like bread?" which prompted him to quickly order a dozen garlic knots and...

"Baaaaa" like a sheep in heat.....something no one was prepared to see. The destination was top secret, not even the sheep knew where their final area of operation would be. Some said in in hushed voices "Trashcanistan" but Lowlight had a feeling it was somplace much more dangerous.....the hellish region of......

...a place so abominable it is yet to be named. A place where the wicked, unrighteous souls find themselves at the end of this mortal life. When out of the distant darkness a ravishing woman appears whispering, "I have a secret...

....."Lowlight and I have had a torrid affair for years now and he still doesn't know I'm a trans-sexual, I think if I tell him now he will go to sheep for good", she/he sobbed. Just as you grasped the depth of this dilemma a shot rang out in the distance........

...waking Lowlight up. Damn, that was one screwed up dream. Time to go and...

had dried his G-string, looking also for the beef jerky, "dang thats not jerky" as he pulled his hand out of his..

Then as he started to sing,... the wize of a bullet was heard in his right ear,... Strange thing was he was on Maine Street USA, at Walt Disney World in Florida. As he was starting to regain his,..........

.....balance, he picked up his gun and with the blazing accuracy he was renowned for, he...

.......shot Mickey Mouse between the eyes! This understandably infuriated the rest of the Disney characters and a full out stampede ensued. "The horror, the horror" Lowlight thought to himself, to be trampled to death by cartoons! Just as his end neared Lowlight heard a familiar sound, an audible that could be only one thing, he had backup! As the onrush bore down on him he glanced over his shoulder and found.......

...who was thankful that the irregulars were being led by Scott The Phantom. The Phantom took up position...

..and cut the most "God Awful" fart imaginable, almost inhuman it was! It echoed off Thunder Mountain and stopped the stampeding cartoons in their tracks. Lowlight took this brief window of opportunity to……..

Dragged "Minnie mouse" into the old icecream parlor, as he was about to place his hand onto her right thigh, her dress fell to the floor and to his surpise she was really a,........

..string cheese, Minney Mouse gasped in amazement "why that's the smallest string cheese I have ever seen" she said. With a grin on his face Lowlight quickly replied " yea, and it's a bit premature too!" Just as he was about to feed the mouse the cheese Goofy yells out......

..hey Two you coming over for pizza? As Two looked around and saw his old friend, LL asks "Two how do you know goofy?

lackanookie syndrome.

<span style="font-style: italic">Someone deleted a passage and screwed the story line!</span>

beer, we were so tired and haggard. By the time that we were done drinking dawn had come. And with the new day...

clean underwear given to me by the makers of the reality show...