• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Can you add to this?

Re: Can you add to this?

Britney was when I gave her a Cleveland Steamer for her 20th birthday. I tried to give her a Bulgarian Gas Mask instead but she said.............

I said, "How bout one of them fish hooks, the change machine or the big boy platter baby", her eyes lit up with anticipation and she said........

signature Presidential Commemorative plate from the Franklin Mint, yours for the incredible price of only 19 payments of....

sitting discussing the incestuous layouts the twins always did, then Shane said to Sia, or was it Sia saying it to Shane,...

Skanicktazoink which made it howl like a .....

Oh for Christ's sake...You used a damned period! WTF???!!! The point of the exercise is one CONTINOUS sentence...Rookies, pfffft..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alreadygone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With one of Hillary's bras because it's the only thing thick enough to keep sheet off her fingers<span style="color: #FF0000">, other than her thick-ass cankles that lead up to her...</span> </div></div>

FIX'T!

but still larger than Hoopers because it.......

on which Bill was porking a Seal named Monica but Hillary said....

Bill, what on god's green earth are you doing??? don't you know you only pork fat ass ugly pigs like me and