• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caro Quintero, murderer of Kiki Camarena, arrested

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
This is a major hit
Hopefully this time the psycho is extradited. Good catch SEMAR Marines!

He’s 10x worse than Chapo was on his worst day

Looks like his guys downed a Blackhawk in the process

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
This is a major hit
Hopefully this time the psycho is extradited. Good catch SEMAR Marines!

He’s 10x worse than Chapo was on his worst day

Looks like his guys downed a Blackhawk in the process
I think the CIA did it.

I don’t think chapo was really a cartel leader he was a “manager” of sorts and a guy who wanted to be known, so they let him be the face. They’ve supposedly made more money since he started been locked up, sounds like they just got him out of the way.

Last edited:
I think the CIA did it.
LOL.. doubt it. The CIA definitely dont want this guy captured.
Their "hero of a hundred unknown battles" was in the torture room helping interrogate Camarena

They(CIA) used to use one of Caro Quintero's weed plantations as a contra training site. Camarena found this out.. was told to stand down, didnt, and paid the price

LOL.. doubt it. The CIA definitely dont want this guy captured.
Their "hero of a hundred unknown battles" was in the torture room helping interrogate Camarena

They(CIA) used to use one of Caro Quintero's weed plantations as a contra training site. Camarena found this out.. was told to stand down, didnt, and paid the price
I still think they had a hand in it.

Allegations regarding Kiki Camarena​

In October 2013, two former DEA agents and a pilot who allegedly flew for the CIA claimed to the Mexican journal Proceso and to the US network Fox News that the CIA had been "complicit" in the murder of DEA agent Enrique "Kiki" Camarena in 1985 and that Rodríguez had played a role.[16][17] The alleged motive for the crime was that Camarena had supposedly discovered that the US government had collaborated with the Guadalajara Cartel in the importation and the transfer of drugs from Colombia to the United States via Mexico to use the proceeds to sponsor the Contras in Nicaragua in its war against the Sandinista government. Phil Jordan, a former director of the El Paso Intelligence Center (EPIC); Héctor Berrellez, a former agent of the United States anti-drug administration who directed Operation Leyenda to clarify the murder; and Tosh Plumlee, allegedly a former pilot for the CIA, claim to have the evidence that the US government itself ordered the execution of Camarena.[18]

In July 2020, the documentary The Last Narc shows the testimonies of people like Héctor Berrellez, Phil Jordan, Mike Holm (a member of the DEA for 24 years), Manny Medrano (former assistant US Attorney and lead prosecutor in Camarena case) as well as Camarena's widow and three former police officers and former bodyguards of Ernesto Fonseca. The documentary explores the claims of the details of the torture and the interrogation, including some of the questions that Rodríguez allegedly asked Camarena in relation to the association that the CIA had allegedly reached with the Guadalajara cartel to bring cocaine into the US, the final goal being to finance the Nicaraguan Contras.[19][20]

In 2013, Jack Lawn, a former head of the DEA, and retired Special Agent Jack Taylor, who investigated the murder, said the CIA had no involvement in Camarena's death. Without mentioning any agents by name, Jack Lawn also stated that "this is [a] fable not worthy of individuals who would serve in DEA."[21] A CIA spokesperson told Fox News that "it's ridiculous to suggest that the CIA had anything to do with the murder of a U.S. federal agent or the escape of his killer."[17]

They would definitely would tell the truth about them being involved..

Wikipedia is edited by users, it’s not really the bastion of truth.

I still think they had a hand in it.
I think they wouldve snuffed him if they were in on it.

Why do you think RCQ wasnt extradited and eventually was released back in 2013 after kidnapping a DEA agent and torturing him to death. Wanna say the killing blow was a power drill to the skull. You dont do some shit like that and then not get extradited unless they specifically dont want you to be extradited

Reactions: akmike47
I have a theory as to why there’s so much fentanyl coming across the border. Better grab my tinfoil.

Is it really a conspiracy if it’s true?