• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHAZ

Turn off the cameras and let it burn

Only way the lib-norms not the lib-tards (their too far gone) will finally understand is if it becomes a total shit show.

We need babies being born on the street, people not getting their meds and becoming sick or leaving etc.

Then they can only blame the state and city leadership which they voted for.

If it takes 2 cities so be it.

If they are actually going to drop police budgets it’s going to happen anyway. Let’s speed it up.

They have to learn consequences without the safety net of the of us “norms”.

Um Jesus wasn't white lol

“I like to picture Jesus in a Tuxedo T-shirt, ’cause it says, like, ‘I wanna be formal, but I’m here to party, too.’ I like to party, so I like my Jesus to party…. I like to think of Jesus like, with giant eagles’ wings and singin’ lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an Angel Band, and I’m in the front row, and I’m hammered drunk…”

Wow did I fuckin call that or what ? Raz Simone declared himself Warlord of Chaz .
Boy didn't see that coming . My sarcasm on "Eleven " . Just need some crazy fuck swinging an effin cactus now .

Happy to oblige.

4E907A1E-474C-459A-A3B2-4C46678CD33B.png

:devilish: Man these Antifa dudes sure a getting blacker by the minute.

"As American Truck Drivers I feel we have the power to Stop all this that's going on! Park you Truck until the RIOTS STOP HAPPENING!," app user Albert T Pearl wrote.

"Unless my company starts allowing me co carry my gun in truck I won't do it," Robert Adkins wrote.

"Fuck those liberal assholes," David Simpson wrote.

"No cops= more Violence and targeted robbing," Scott Cuellar wrote.

"No I will not deliver to an area with a disbanded police department. My life matters and i do this for my family," wrote Casnpaper.

"I just turned down a load from Miami to st paul paying 3800 my life matter more than any other," wrote Carlos Barreras.

"Nope no load is worth my life," wrote Eddie Bean.

Last edited:
:devilish:
"As American Truck Drivers I feel we have the power to Stop all this that's going on! Park you Truck until the RIOTS STOP HAPPENING!," app user Albert T Pearl wrote.

"Unless my company starts allowing me co carry my gun in truck I won't do it," Robert Adkins wrote.

"No I will not deliver to an area with a disbanded police department. My life matters and i do this for my family," wrote Casnpaper.

"I just turned down a load from Miami to st paul paying 3800 my life matter more than any other," wrote Carlos Barreras.

Damn gots to call the wife and tell her to buy toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
:devilish: Man these Antifa dudes sure a getting blacker by the minute.

Shipping companies hired bad dudes with guns to protect against pirates. Might be a good time to start doing the same for the truckers.

They said they going to take over more of Seattle and will fight anyone in their way! 🤣😂 Who wants to go to Seattle? Haha. @Snipe260 @W54/XM-388 I heard one of them was talking bout your momma!
Not up for some good old running and gunning these days, but will offer my medical skills if the need arises.

But if I could find a nice overwatch position i could definitely send some 7mm love their way.

Last edited:
Attention everyone.

CHAZ is now CHOP

"Capitol Hill Organized Protest"

Turd, shit, excreta, coprolites whatever you call it "shit is shit".

Reactions: oneshot86
So the next stimulus package for the Congress to pass will look like this? 🧻 :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So I’m cleaning my old house and found this. It was given to me in 2009, I never got around to reading it. Title seems to fit today’s shit show. Looks like I need to read it!
14841424-7752-4040-B09D-53C6470E82EF.jpeg

An opportunity...
We should start a go fund me.
Hear me out.
We need 20 boxes of fudge brownies.
10 boxes of ex lax.
2 pounds of black walnuts.
2 pounds of powdered sugar.
20 tin pans to cook and distribute.
Scoured rose bud plus the explosive shits make for a great camping experience.

R
I like that solution. They will need more TP

The irony is, Sniper's Hide Cup is next week...in Washington state.

A helluva lot of difference in the Colville Area and Northeast Washington in general, then the shithole of Seattle. The problem is with 3 populus counties in Wetstern WA, so goes the State. However, I am cautiously optomistic that there may be a reconing in November. I did say cautiously.

Petition to seperate from those 3 rogue counties immediately.

Quit fucking around and cut them off.

Public sentiment is in your favor right now.

# New Washington

While leaving it to die on the vine may be good I'll propose
another idea.
If the "biker ect" group shows up and looks to be headed/willing
to clean up this cluster it would put the local Gov/Mayor in a interesting place.
Likely they could be forced to take a position that will be seen very publicly/nationally.

R

Reactions: Kamerad
While leaving it to die on the vine may be good I'll propose
another idea.
If the "biker ect" group shows up and looks to be headed/willing
to clean up this cluster it would put the local Gov/Mayor in a interesting place.
Likely they could be forced to take a position that will be seen very publicly/nationally.

R
The Mayor and the rest of the commies will portray the bikers as the aggressors, condemn their act and label them as White Nationalist and side with ANTIFA.
All though I do think some folks need a good sized boot in the ass, I would bring no attention, nor any solution. Let them fester like a rotting sore.