• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Chiller and others reading about PST help.

abhunter

Private
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2009
Chiller,
Here is a copy of the message I sent back to you. Sorry if what I did was wrong.

Well lets get something right and not what you are saying to me. I am not selling the scope. I work for a company that is a outdoor store, selling firearms, optics and all the needed items one would need for outdoor pleasures. I deal with our optics department and wanted to help out anyone wanting one. I was not going to be selling it. It was going to be from the company. So instead of jumping my shit, ask questions first.

Re: Chiller and others reading about PST help.

Pccchhht....F...ing with nicest guy in the Hide, because I'm a dip shit-Over...Pccchhht

Pccchhht...You're Banned-Over...Pccchhht

lol......so the jackass admits to trying to pimp his store here....something as bad as what chiller popped him for earlier.

Son you got a bright future here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well lets get something right and not what you are saying to me. I am not selling the scope. I work for a company that is a outdoor store, selling firearms, optics and all the needed items one would need for outdoor pleasures. I deal with our optics department and wanted to help out anyone wanting one. I was not going to be selling it. It was going to be from the company. So instead of jumping my shit, ask questions first. </div></div>

Hey genius,

How about reading the @#$%&*+ rules and seeing what you are doing/attempting to do is blatantly in violation of said rules. You have been a registered member here for a couple years now...it isn't a stretch that you are asked to follow the same rules that everyone else follows (most without difficulty).

1) you are not allow (whether directly or indirectly) to sell S#!T here seeing as how you don't have the min. of 100 posts and you are clearing trying to skirt that rule (yes...the same rule applies to folks hocking wares for the companies that they work for).

2) you are attempting (directly or indirectly...depending on how you look at it) to sell S#!T via a company you work for which violates rules re: commercial sales without permission of the site administration or without first becoming an approved, sponsoring vendor.

Before you go off half-cocked, pointing your finger at others, especially someone like Chiller who is a first-class guy, member of the Hide in good standing, AND A MODERATOR...why don't you look at yourself first!!

So...instead of jumping anyone else's shit...WAKE UP, DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE ON THE PROBLEMS YOU CREATED, APOLOGIZE TO CHILLER AND MOVE ON!! Otherwise...enjoy your vacation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fritz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So instead of jumping my shit, ask questions first.</div></div>

It's not the mods job to ask you questions to make sure you have read the site rules. Read the rules and follow them. If you would like to continue to be a wise ass I'll boot you right now so how about you just apologize to Chiller and call it a learning experience and move on.