• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Comp-Tac holsters

I’ve been using a Minotaur for YEARS and have zero complaints. Comfortable, concealable, good retention once properly adjusted. I’ve used them for an XDm and a Glock 19, and both have run flawlessly. Highly recommended from me. Granted, mine are several years old, but I can’t see them being any worse now. I’ll be getting one for a G48 soon. Buy with confidence, IMO.

Reactions: Steel head
Comp Tac OWB paddle and Glocks work well together. A bit of adhesive backed felt is is an easy way to line them.

I’ve been using a Minotaur for YEARS and have zero complaints. Comfortable, concealable, good retention once properly adjusted. I’ve used them for an XDm and a Glock 19, and both have run flawlessly. Highly recommended from me. Granted, mine are several years old, but I can’t see them being any worse now. I’ll be getting one for a G48 soon. Buy with confidence, IMO.
Same.
I have the older generation Minotaur for compact Glocks.
Absolutely no problems and it’s still my only IWB holster after over ten years.

Reactions: Basher
I use the Ctac, MTac and paddle for glock and 1911 along with mag pouches. Ctac is full Kydex and easier to reholster but less comfortable for us “larger” guys. MTac is a hybrid and more comfortable. Paddle is nice to throw on when I walk in the woods. Mag pouches hold the mags securely but not too tight. Good people to deal with. I like them also.

M&P compact in a Mtac has been my daily setup for years.

CTAC since 2006 1911s with their belt. The wide base for clips keeps heavy and grip heavy 1911 stable. Highly adjustable to get that good fit. Not the most comfortable with kydex on the skin Vs the leather of the MTAC. I did break a clip soon after I got it but they sent me 3 replacements that I sill have. Yet to break another.

I have mag pouches too and I like mine.