• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocko1989

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Business Alert!!!!!!!!!!!

INNER CIRCLE DEFENSE PROTECTION " sniper " class is a waste of money and time if you want to learn long range shooting look elsewhere and save your money. There is no structure to this class and the so called teaching is not there you will have better luck learning somewhere else. I dont usually do this but if you live in Arizona look for a better class.

Please, walk us through your 'class'.

Here is their course description (they REALLY like caps):

Long Range Sniper/Designated Marksman 1 & 2
img-2642_2.jpg

WE WILL TEACH THE NECESSARY SKILLS TO SUCCESSFULLY ESTIMATE THE RANGE OF YOUR TARGET, AND EMPLOY THE LONG-RANGE WEAPONS PLATFORM YOU CHOOSE, TO MAKE THE SHOT.
  • $200 PER STUDENT

So for your $200, did you learn the needful and estimate range and deploy your long range weapon? (who the fuck wrote this course description?)

What did you do after spending 5 minutes doing that?

And from their facebook page:

Wait...is this chick (I think?) totally cholo carrying a revolver at a class?

Wha......WHAT? I don't know what's worse. The whole idea of this or the fact this guy mimed putting it in park to gangster shoot someone out his imaginary window.

Did this guy just tactically shit his green jeans?

Last edited:
Sorry you had that experience.

Its a shame the unqualified take advantage.

$200 isnt a lot to pay for a class but its a lot to each of us personally, especially if you are just starting out in this money pit sport.

I think by posting this you will find guys local to your AO that will steer you in a good direction.

Look at the positive......think how this experience will make a real class that much better.

Reactions: JimLee
You may wanna holler at @Dirty D, he's either got a class date or just had one down there I believe. Or you could try and schedule a COI with the HMFIC and know you're gonna get what you're looking for.

I didn't see any Pendleton's with just the top button buttoned and black loafers, so how bad could it be?

Jimmy grinding gears and painting his thighs was a nice touch I must say. Nothing critical in the femur region thank god. :cautious:

Reactions: Bender
Please, walk us through your 'class'.

Here is their course description (they REALLY like caps):

Long Range Sniper/Designated Marksman 1 & 2
img-2642_2.jpg

WE WILL TEACH THE NECESSARY SKILLS TO SUCCESSFULLY ESTIMATE THE RANGE OF YOUR TARGET, AND EMPLOY THE LONG-RANGE WEAPONS PLATFORM YOU CHOOSE, TO MAKE THE SHOT.
  • $200 PER STUDENT

So for your $200, did you learn the needful and estimate range and deploy your long range weapon? (who the fuck wrote this course description?)

What did you do after spending 5 minutes doing that?

And from their facebook page:

Wait...is this chick (I think?) totally cholo carrying a revolver at a class?

Wha......WHAT? I don't know what's worse. The whole idea of this or the fact this guy mimed putting it in park to gangster shoot someone out his imaginary window.

Did this guy just tactically shit his green jeans?

Link no. 1 is a poorly done imitation of one of the later steps in the NRA PPOOTH course.

I've only had one that was about as bad as that was. I walked out of it ten minutes into the second day of instruction.

Reactions: 1J04
Hmmm...where's that video of that idiot Dad and his kids tumbling and shooting in a dojo/gym? Seems fitting...

So OP, a few things if you will:

- What did you want to learn from this class and what is your current experience with DM type or distance shooting? How did you hear about these guys and what made you decide to take their class? From whats on their site, I would have just moved on.

- When you went to the 'class', they showed up late and didn't know WTF to do? Who were the instructors and did they make any claims as to who they were/their experience and what/why they were teaching you? Do you still have the paperwork they gave you at the class?

- What's up with the SWAT forearm tattoo?

Reactions: 1J04
Hi,

But the instructors have earned memberships to USMC Recon and USMC Scout Sniper...

Sincerely,
Theis

Doesn't mean shit without the Association bracelet. And the hat pin.

Doesn't mean shit without the Association bracelet. And the hat pin.

And a scarf and a bottle of Spin-D!

Just curious... why are folks busting on the OP? All he did was post a warning about a class that he thought was sub-par? Seems to me like the butt of our jokes should be "Inner Circle" training? Just curious... I'd be thanking the OP for sticking his neck out to warn us... while being smart enough to recognize that some of LL's online training and some of the better courses we can recommend here... may be more valuable to him.

Or maybe I'm just slow today...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Hi,

OP when was this course? Because this is what I just got from Inner Circle Defense....

Sincerely,
Theis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am interested in possibly setting up some training courses through you.
Can you please send cadre credentials showing the Recon and Scout Sniper Designation as you mention on your website.

Thanks for your interest in our company, unfortunately I’ve scaled back training, as I have gone back to work for the state of AZ. My main focus now is mainly Carry Concealed Weapons permit certification as that is all my full time schedule allows at this time.

Again thank you for your interest and I will be sure to advise you if conditions change.

Sincerely
A. Julian Long
(480) 244-7204

Last edited:
And a scarf and a bottle of Spin-D!

Just curious... why are folks busting on the OP? All he did was post a warning about a class that he thought was sub-par? Seems to me like the butt of our jokes should be "Inner Circle" training? Just curious... I'd be thanking the OP for sticking his neck out to warn us... while being smart enough to recognize that some of LL's online training and some of the better courses we can recommend here... may be more valuable to him.

Or maybe I'm just slow today...

Cheers,

Sirhr
No, you're not slow today (but apparently I am). Good point.

Hi,

OP when was this course? Because this is what I just got from Inner Circle and Defense....

Sincerely,
Theis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please send cadre credentials showing the Recon and Scout Sniper Designation as you mention on your website.

Thanks for your interest in our company, unfortunately I’ve scaled back training, as I have gone back to work for the state of AZ. My main focus now is mainly Carry Concealed Weapons permit certification as that is all my full time schedule allows at this time.

Again thank you for your interest and I will be sure to advise you if conditions change.

Sincerely
A. Julian Long
(480) 244-7204

now someone should send the same email as you but without asking for credentials and see what he says....

Reactions: JimLee and Bender
The only thing I learned from that "class" was find a better one, I mean he talks about being a scout sniper very little and wears a fucking seal hat with a giant trident on it and I dont know how you can be a marine sniper and a seal at the same time maybe he thought no one would notice. The tattoo is a Moan Abe tattoo and I know my shooting position in pic wasnt square working on that. But I am gonna look for a better class in my area , I heard about the class from a friend who said this guy teaches an amazing class but he was wrong. I am glad that people now know about this cause being new to long range shooting made me make a bad choice with the wrong company. Anyway at least I hit a target at 1000 yards for first time so that was the only good thing about that mess.

:rolleyes:

Hi,

And go.....
--------------------
Hi,

So you stated you were not really running anymore sniper/DM courses but you are advertising one for the 9th of this month.

Also—you are aware that the owner of the newest sniper rifle picture on your company FB page is talking about how terrible your course is right?
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-defense-and-protection.6914743/#post-7377287

So do you have those credentials to send over to prove your statements listed on your website or should I send your information over to the USMC Scout Sniper Association so they can look into it?

Sincerely,
--------------------
First of all, thank you for this heads up. This student was very unstable and was blocked from any further classes. Also if you feel an investigation is warranted that is fine, but the backgrounds of the business’ contract instructors is private information.

I have in fact referred your inquiry to my business attorney for his review. Thank you again for bring this to our attention.
A. Julian Long
(480) 244-7204

Hi,

And go.....
--------------------
Hi,

So you stated you were not really running anymore sniper/DM courses but you are advertising one for the 9th of this month.

Also—you are aware that the owner of the newest sniper rifle picture on your company FB page is talking about how terrible your course is right?
https://www.snipershide.com/shootin...-defense-and-protection.6914743/#post-7377287

So do you have those credentials to send over to prove your statements listed on your website or should I send your information over to the USMC Scout Sniper Association so they can look into it?

Sincerely,
--------------------
First of all, thank you for this heads up. This student was very unstable and was blocked from any further classes. Also if you feel an investigation is warranted that is fine, but the backgrounds of the business’ contract instructors is private information.

I have in fact referred your inquiry to my business attorney for his review. Thank you again for bring this to our attention.
A. Julian Long
(480) 244-7204
Well now it appears to be game on...

Reactions: JimLee
Hi,

OP when was this course? Because this is what I just got from Inner Circle Defense....

Sincerely,
Theis

Sincerely
A. Julian Long
(480) 244-7204

Reply with this screen shot and ask him what the deal is with this class that's scheduled for this weekend then...

IMG_4596.PNG

Kind of unfair to the OP.

He just tried to pass on an opinion.

Unless there is some reason to bust his balls than why drag him further in to it?

Free fire zone all day on the school, up to them to defend their reputation and based on just their videos there is reason they need to do that.

Not only the videos but when Im looking for training Id be disturbed to think my instructor gets "stretched pants" checking out my piece.

Not the professionalism Ive come to expect from experienced trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.