• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Correlation between smokers and being a pig? (rant)

People are animals. Ever seen pigs in a pen? It's impossible to teach them not to wallow in their own filth. People are only slightly smarter than pigs. There's virtually no incentive to not behave like barn animals. Afterall, in a barn it's someone else's responsibility to shovel shit.

In my experience, habitual substance users are filthy people. Tobacco, weed, alcohol, meth/heroin. Doesn't matter.
Did you really try to teach pigs not to wallow? AFAF.....

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
People are animals. Ever seen pigs in a pen? It's impossible to teach them not to wallow in their own filth. People are only slightly smarter than pigs. There's virtually no incentive to not behave like barn animals. Afterall, in a barn it's someone else's responsibility to shovel shit.

In my experience, habitual substance users are filthy people. Tobacco, weed, alcohol, meth/heroin. Doesn't matter.
giphy.gif

Apparently you were not raised on a farm.
Pigs are actually highly intelligent, my guess is more than most dogs.
Pigs also enjoy a clean environment, like a clean barn with nice fresh straw, there's a reason why they wallow.
Poor choice of analogies.

I didn't say pigs were stupid, did I? Just that people are only marginally smarter. I did say pigs were not able to be trained not to lay in their own shit.

For the record, dogs are filthy too, and I'm great at poor decisions. (y)

Except the virion is in a water droplet, each water droplet will vary in size, and the majority of the time will be large enough to get captured in the mask. Doubling the fabric further reduces the likelihood of it going out and infecting others. Droplet transmission/precaution has been around for decades with regards to TB and other diseases.

Enjoy your double mask.
I took the liner out of mine. It's so much easier to mouth breathe through it now.
Then again, I don't cover my nose either.

If that bothers you, stay in your corner and I'll stay in mine.
What am I saying? No I won't. 🤣🤣

My shooting area disappeared, Colorado changed laws to make shooting only allowed on established ranges on wildlife areas. The Warden pulled up one day and ask me what I was hunting, because he could not see my targets down there. I told him I was just testing some loads. He said Oh, you can't do that here. I had been shooting there for a decade and no one even knew. Now i can't.

Shoulda told him you were hunting flies. You shoot at them when they land on the paper.

I didn't say pigs were stupid, did I? Just that people are only marginally smarter. I did say pigs were not able to be trained not to lay in their own shit.

For the record, dogs are filthy too, and I'm great at poor decisions. (y)
Sorry, I'm not trying to be argumentative
But you're still wrong.
Yes, pigs are quite easily trained and have the ability to learn all by themselves.
I do agree that some people are only
marginally more intelligent.
And I'd still prefer to be around a "filthy"
Pooch then alot of humans I have been
around regardless of their perceived IQ.

Sure, I won't argue that I don't have extensive experience raising swine. I've been wrong before, and I'll be again. I concede that maybe swine could be trained to shit in the corner, but it'd take an effort I'm not willing to pursue, since I'd only be in it for the bacon, and bacon is likely made faster than housebroken swine.

I would be truely surprised to discover that, If pigs were confined and left to their own habits, with food and water in one corner of a pen, and the remainder left open, to find a singular pile of excrement in the opposite corner from the food supply, and the remainder of the pen left considerably cleaner. My limited farming experience with cattle, horses, dogs, and cats, is that they will indiscriminately "saturation bomb" the living space to the point that wading through a uniform layer of excrement is unavoidable. In my experience, some of that can be "fixed" by training, but I figure that's a form of human intervention, not innate behavior.

I also frequently prefer the company of pets to people, dirty as they may be, and I understand that I too am "people," and therefore filthy in my own way. It's usually a matter of perspective, isn't it? Skunks probably get along just fine with eachother. 😁

Reactions: Zeroit
Found some trash complete with empty cigarette packs dumped out on my land this afternoon with name and address. This particular lowlife tresspassing litterbug I know personally.
So, I took pics, bagged it up, and headed off to returned it to its rightful owner.
No use calling LE to handle it, they claim their hands are tied unless the litterbugs are caught in the act by the landowner or on a game camera. 😠😠View attachment 7552841View attachment 7552843

Take a dump in the bag you put those in before you return it

Reactions: Lange Carabine