• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could there be hope for Afghanistan?

Taliban want ''their'' planes back :ROFLMAO: , the ones that ended up in Uzbekistan and then transported back to US.

430C238E-F661-44AC-B95F-AFE6949E71E5.jpeg

Because 1 gram of Heroin cost 5x more than gold in the US and carries high value all around the world.

You can buy a kilo in Afghanistan for $2500-3000. Afghanistan still produces over 80% of the worlds dope supply. There are 1000 grams in a kilo.

Thats a lot of potential money.

Thats why.
This

Why do people continue having this weird attachment to that shithole? All we needed to do was swoop in, assassinate a few taliban leaders, and disappear.

Now that we fucked that up, forget about it and move the fuck on.

View attachment 7782578

Because 1 gram of Heroin cost 5x more than gold in the US and carries high value all around the world.

You can buy a kilo in Afghanistan for $2500-3000. Afghanistan still produces over 80% of the worlds dope supply. There are 1000 grams in a kilo.

Thats why.

Dunning-Kruger

Hope for Afghanistan? Our magnanimous government is sending millions of our dollars to Afghanistan to aid the Taliban. Hope, You have to be kidding.

No, what I’m saying is there’s a ton of profit to be made off of the opium industry and for centuries empires fought over the control of it.

66B9A0B4-3B49-495E-BC07-5100EA73F42C.jpeg

A30919F7-BDC0-491D-BA5E-9906CBAAEA1B.jpeg

Opium is Afghanistans main revenue generating export. And has been for a long time the mark up on world market is extremely high. It is definitely a chip in the puzzle.

Its a lot more complicated then simple explanations.

This

Why do people continue having this weird attachment to that shithole? All we needed to do was swoop in, assassinate a few taliban leaders, and disappear.

Now that we fucked that up, forget about it and move the fuck on.
Assassinating a few taliban leaders wouldn’t have done shit, just like it hasn’t done shit for any country in that region for the last ~40yrs(and way beyond, actually). These people want to be left the fuck alone to live their simple lives
View attachment 7782578

Thats why.
Afghanistan is also an important location, see John Mackinder and his heartland theory, and there are a ton of natural resources

That's what you get for hiding our enemy

Sometimes it's necessary to kill for the sake of it.
Even a situation we started and escalated in the first place?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

Even a situation we started and escalated in the first place?

Never mind, I already know the answer.

Yes. People need to learn that there are consequences for fucking with us.

GTFO with this guilty conscience shit.

Reactions: Yasherka
Yes. People need to learn that there are consequences for fucking with us.

GTFO with this guilty conscience shit.
We started all of this bullshit in the first place. How on earth is it possible to be this big of a hypocrite?

We started all of this bullshit in the first place. How on earth is it possible to be this big of a hypocrite?

Did you not understand that I don't give a fuck about who started it?

Bite the hand that fed you, expect men with green eyes in the middle of the night.

But Afghanistan didn’t attack us. Foreign Terrorists operating there did. I don’t believe there is a single Afghan Citizen involved to 9/11.

Bite the hand that fed you, expect men with green eyes in the middle of the night.
All about getting the fuckers who attacked US multiple times, but your standard Afghani just trying to survive ... how are they responsible.

I know you don’t care, and that’s the exact problem. These people also didn’t want to be “fed” by anyone. They want to be left the fuck alone, just like you. What do you think the feds will do to you if you get so frustrated that you start resorting to violence? Of course, they will crush you and destroy your life. Do you see any parallels here?

But Afghanistan didn’t attack us. Foreign Terrorists operating there did. I don’t believe there is a single Afghan Citizen involved to 9/11.

All about getting the fuckers who attacked US multiple times, but your standard Afghani just trying to survive ... how are they responsible.
Go back and read everything I wrote including who should have been targeted and how so that you stop creating strawmen to base your argument upon.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Looks like the Taliban have been doing a lot of practice for their parade.

Reactions: theLBC
The leader of the resistance should do an on camera interview.

Taliban owe Joe Biden big time for bring them back into power, supposedly Hunter has a position waiting for him at some camel breeding farm .

Reactions: Maggot
there are always chances for the masses to rise up and free them self from oppressive tyrants . If they are willing to fight for it . until then they will always be sheep .

Reactions: Maggot and candyx
Taliban owe Joe Biden big time for bring them back into power, supposedly Hunter has a position waiting for him at some camel breeding farm .
So Hunter has sunken to breeding camels now? He should breed this one. Then terminate the all involved with extreme prejudice.

3000.jpeg

Reactions: candyx
So Hunter has sunken to breeding camels now? He should breed this one. Then terminate the all involved with extreme prejudice.

3000.jpeg
If you notice the wrinkles in her forehead helps channels the money shot around the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Build back better ! Afghan edition

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77
View attachment 7782578

Thats why.
LOL this reporter got his head busted bigly. $307?!
Actual retail is 80-100... and thats clean Mexican-east coast #4 hydrochloride powder, not extra shitty Mexican-west coast black tar or shitty Afghan #3 powder

Last edited:
LOL this reporter got his head busted bigly. $307?!
Actual retail is 80-100... and thats clean Mexican-east coast #4 hydrochloride powder, not extra shitty Mexican-west coast black tar or shitty Afghan #3 powder
Still a lot of potential profit. I think that article is about 10 years old, and was likely calculated from someone buying a 1/10th at top dollar.

Not a game I play. But something I recognize.

Kinda disappointed with the gun market under Taliban. Where are all the guns and goodies Brandon left them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
Taliban attacked Iranian border post , some spat ower the water of Halmand river

Faster rebranding than Nazis in Ukraine , Taliban are the new pilars of democracy , send that fagot Lindsay over to suck some Taliban cock and promis them bags of cash

Before
photo_2023-05-28_01-34-13.jpg

After
photo_2023-05-28_01-34-13 (2).jpg

photo_2023-05-28_09-11-34.jpg

Last edited:
there's always hope , at any time an asteroid could crash into that pile of crap and burn it into a plate glass parking lot got my fingers crossed .
a river of pig fat could wash over that part of the world sending into a frenzy of self mutilation .
or even better a biblical flood of water and super strength soap ..

Do I remember somewhere, someone saying “the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend?”

This would be One Hell of A Switch!

Do I remember somewhere, someone saying “the Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend?”

This would be One Hell of A Switch!

It seems to be ongoing , bags of cash started flowing ,but its more likely to do with Taliban fighting ISIS than Iran.

Iranians and Taliban have seasonal disputes over water from Helmand river as Taliban want a new dam that could potential massively reduce flow of water to Iran in dry seasons.

photo_2023-05-27_19-23-01.jpg

Last edited:
Taliban took down or at least monopolised Opium trade and it seems 'NGO's do not like the competion.

photo_2023-06-15_17-24-13.jpg

a wave of pig fat 80 miles high washes over the country while only an air freshener it's a start in the right direction .

-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
And knowing how they roll, they'll be fixing them with parts filed out of truck springs and using them for the next 120 years.

Which is stupid, because if things start to look bad for them, Joe will probably send them more.

Reactions: 91Eunozs