• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID quarantine, implications on numbers

You've misunderstood my term " natural immunity".
I meant those who have had covid at least once with mild or almost non existent symptoms.
I know and am part of the population that rarely gets sick whether covid or prior flu outbreaks.
By your statements herd immunity will never be reached and we'll live under the never ending
booster, or those to come like this experimental therapy, indefinitely.

R
Herd immunity will be reached. It's just going to take a combination of both natural infections and vaccination. Which is already underway.

Herd immunity will be reached. It's just going to take a combination of both natural infections and vaccination. Which is already underway.
When?
What percent vaccinated?
How far down the shitter will our economy be to get the last few percent.
How soon will non vaccinated be able to work?
How many died from the usual flu the last 18 months?
How many who would have died as a result of the previous flu seasons?
Why are those with antibodies being treated like lepers?
Why isn't anyone talking about the only FDA approved vaccine not available in the US?
Why has fauci/gov disregarded the CDC's recommendations?
Why does the gov have to offer financial incentives for covid patients/ positive tests?
Why weren't previous versions with high death tolls handled in the same way?
Just a start ^^^

R

did you notice the shitlords have dismissed natural immunity when it comes to herd immunity?
why?
they have to eliminate the control group before too many people die or get sick from the clotshot.

EqA5ZA4XAAE04B0

They use fouci as a gage to see how many times you can get caught in bold face lies and still hold a job.

The sheeple can't tell the difference.

They use fouci as a gage to see how many times you can get caught in bold face lies and still hold a job.

The sheeple can't tell the difference.
Would you consider spelling and use of accepted idioms as a mark of the sheeple?

did you notice the shitlords have dismissed natural immunity when it comes to herd immunity?
why?
they have to eliminate the control group before too many people die or get sick from the clotshot.

EqA5ZA4XAAE04B0

I dunno who you think "they" is or why I would care about that. I do not read their crap.

If you want those of us who believe in the data to vouch for every crackpot, politicized organization that is driving the narrative in this pandemic, you're looking at the wrong people. I'm not incapable of believing that this has become politicized, as it clearly has. The difference is, I'm not simply believing whatever the hell I want just because organizations and people like Fauci have no credibility. There's a large gap between "the government and a great deal of people in power are liars" and "we can just ignore the data and abandon all semblance of evidence and all epistemology because Fauci is a liar." I'm in that gap. We aren't entitled to just ignore the data and presume the existence of a complete, decentralized, and worldwide conspiracy to manipulate the data. The data are still the truth even if everyone talking about the data is misinformed or even a deliberate liar.

Reactions: Choid
I dunno who you think "they" is or why I would care about that. I do not read their crap.

If you want those of us who believe in the data to vouch for every crackpot, politicized organization that is driving the narrative in this pandemic, you're looking at the wrong people. I'm not incapable of believing that this has become politicized, as it clearly has. The difference is, I'm not simply believing whatever the hell I want just because organizations and people like Fauci have no credibility. There's a large gap between "the government and a great deal of people in power are liars" and "we can just ignore the data and abandon all semblance of evidence and all epistemology because Fauci is a liar." I'm in that gap. We aren't entitled to just ignore the data and presume the existence of a complete, decentralized, and worldwide conspiracy to manipulate the data. The data are still the truth even if everyone talking about the data is misinformed or even a deliberate liar.
i agree with that.

t5d6R0U2.png

When 75% of the population gets their snippet news from Zuckerberg.... You get the downzero's
Literally everything he said in that post is correct, and well argued. Probably what makes it seem so odd around here.

I find myself in a similar gap, and I only have one primary objection to your statement above:

"We aren't entitled to just ignore the data and presume the existence of a complete".

I think therein lies the rub, at least for me personally. The way we have collected and aggregated data on this pandemic has been an absolute cosmic bag of fuckery. This is more of an indictment on how our healthcare system doesn't communicate well in general, but with that said, it is/was incumbent upon our political and health establishments to be much more transparent with the data they based on their decisions over the last 18 months.

So we don't like hearing the truth and 3, 2, 1 you deflect.

Brush up on that, it's not working.

Literally everything he said in that post is correct, and well argued. Probably what makes it seem so odd around here.
except that this doesn't require any real "conspiracy", but just a shitload of money.
pay cash for cases and you get lots of cases...
pay even more for patients with covid that you kill and you get lots of dead people...

and don't tell me the "doctors" that got millions of americans addicted to opiates would never do that....
the reason i quit wanting to be a doctor was when i was still in school and a "doctor" told us to complete a cat scan on a patient that died on the table, so he could bill it.

Reactions: Snuby642
I find myself in a similar gap, and I only have one primary objection to your statement above:

"We aren't entitled to just ignore the data and presume the existence of a complete".

I think therein lies the rub, at least for me personally. The way we have collected and aggregated data on this pandemic has been an absolute cosmic bag of fuckery. This is more of an indictment on how our healthcare system doesn't communicate well in general, but with that said, it is/was incumbent upon our political and health establishments to be much more transparent with the data they based on their decisions over the last 18 months.

If the critics were asking for better methods, better data collection, etc., I'd be right there with them. They're not. Instead, they're claiming the opposite of what the data show are true, because they don't like the messengers or the message.

Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend is a health care provider, and I'm an essential employee, so I've had a second row seat this whole time. I went to work every single day of the pandemic and did my job. And I live with a person who has pronounnced 5 people dead in a single 12 hour shift from COVID-19. I don't live my life in fear, but I know how bad this is. And regardless, if we can't rely on the data, we know nothing anyway.

I maintain my position also that this is the greatest government failure in the history of government. If there's one institution that will get no mercy when this is all over, I hope it's the government.

Reactions: theLBC
If you paid an equal ammount of money for treating on a outpatient basis and reward those doctors and pharma companies the same way monetarily,

Guess What Dumbasses.

But you loose the controll you need for communism to work.

If the critics were asking for better methods, better data collection, etc., I'd be right there with them. They're not. Instead, they're claiming the opposite of what the data show are true, because they don't like the messengers or the message.

Unfortunately for me, my girlfriend is a health care provider, and I'm an essential employee, so I've had a second row seat this whole time. I went to work every single day of the pandemic and did my job. And I live with a person who has pronounnced 5 people dead in a single 12 hour shift from COVID-19. I don't live my life in fear, but I know how bad this is. And regardless, if we can't rely on the data, we know nothing anyway.

I maintain my position also that this is the greatest government failure in the history of government. If there's one institution that will get no mercy when this is all over, I hope it's the government.
that isn't exactly true. the doctors against mandatory vaccinations are looking at medicare records (because they are at least available) and finding huge problems with vaccines. the cdc simply ignores them because most events happen before they consider them "fully vaccinated". i realize you are not defending the cdc, but you are wrong about the data not being used.

dataCapture.JPG

of course, when the data being used doesn't fit the narrative, and "they" have control of the data or access to it...you get this....

4qksaEZ6.png

If you paid an equal ammount of money for treating on a outpatient basis and reward those doctors and pharma companies the same way monetarily,

Guess What Dumbasses.

But you loose the controll you need for communism to work.
as i mentioned before, i work for a huge HC company with modalities in 42 states.
the difference in outcomes between providers that treat the patient before they need to be admitted, and those that don't...is staggering.

I'll admit there is a loud aggregate of voices who like to scapegoat Trump, Fauci, Biden, and other politicians, etc. Is ALL of it deserved? No. Is A LOT of it deserved? Absolutely.

I mentioned in another thread, I personally believe most of the decisions made in the last 18 months were made through a prism of fear, apathy/incompetence, and/or ego. Somewhere down the regression line, maybe 7-8th spot, came actual decisions based on multi-variable analysis.

They just quarantined another 80 kids at the middle school. There is another jump of 80 in our case count comprised of 95% not sick people, all un-vaxed of course, because if they were they wouldn't be quarantine and be counted as cases. You keep going on about what "the numbers" are showing, and keep ignoring why though.

Reactions: Emerson0311
They just quarantined another 80 kids at the middle school. There is another jump of 80 in our case count comprised of 95% not sick people, all un-vaxed of course, because if they were they wouldn't be quarantine and be counted as cases. You keep going on about what "the numbers" are showing, and keep ignoring why though.

I still can't believe no one is having an honest conversation about COVID vs FLU on the pediatric populations. If we were to be principled in our approach, we should:

1.) not vaccinate any children for C19 based on current data;
2.) If we believe vaxxing kids for C19 is justified, we should be also be vaxxing them for the influenza, given they are exponentially more likely to die from FLU.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Not if you had COVID at the time even. If you test positive with a test they have known since day one had an extremely high rate of false positives. With a test that has been recalled as "not fit for purpose, but we are using it through Dec, 31 of this year still. You will be counted as a COVID death if you die within 90 days of that test. Same with people quarantined, hospitalized and treated for the wrong thing. Positive, test its COVID. Doesn't matter the symptoms. If they are getting ready to die, keep testing them until you get a false positive so you can get a check for their death. And not just hospital, either.

We also received a check when my grandma, "died of COVID." After her dementia had moved her 92 year old body into the stage where she stopped eating. Two weeks later she died in her bed, thinking she was back on the homestead in North Dakota. Not a cough, not a fever, not a whimper. About 4 days after she died, the final of her weekly COVID tests retuned positive, and her death certificate was written as "died of COVID."

I know I am not the only one, because a friends grandam died from cancer in the same home, and she was listed as died of COVID. She was 93, and another friend's grandpa died at home, with no symptoms at 95, and was listed as died of COVID.

Meanwhile all death is up because people haven't been getting medical care over the last year. I know a guy who saw a Dr for the first time in a year following open heart surgery, and it was because his repaired heart was only working at 30%. People with asthma couldn't get breathing treatments. People with serious lung infections were told to stay home until they had pneumonia. I don't know how many realize this, but pneumonia serious shit, it damages the lungs, and kills lots of people.

If all of us argued an opposing view, that makes our view correct?.....Perfect!

Plenty argued the world was flat at one time. Imagine being the "odd" one when you said it was round. Im on board with whatever is opposite of the govt/CNN position. Even if they say the sky is blue, im ready to admit it might not be.

Not if you had COVID at the time even. If you test positive with a test they have known since day one had an extremely high rate of false positives. With a test that has been recalled as "not fit for purpose, but we are using it through Dec, 31 of this year still. You will be counted as a COVID death if you die within 90 days of that test. Same with people quarantined, hospitalized and treated for the wrong thing. Positive, test its COVID. Doesn't matter the symptoms. If they are getting ready to die, keep testing them until you get a false positive so you can get a check for their death. And not just hospital, either.

We also received a check when my grandma, "died of COVID." After her dementia had moved her 92 year old body into the stage where she stopped eating. Two weeks later she died in her bed, thinking she was back on the homestead in North Dakota. Not a cough, not a fever, not a whimper. About 4 days after she died, the final of her weekly COVID tests retuned positive, and her death certificate was written as "died of COVID."

I know I am not the only one, because a friends grandam died from cancer in the same home, and she was listed as died of COVID. She was 93, and another friend's grandpa died at home, with no symptoms at 95, and was listed as died of COVID.

Meanwhile all death is up because people haven't been getting medical care over the last year. I know a guy who saw a Dr for the first time in a year following open heart surgery, and it was because his repaired heart was only working at 30%. People with asthma couldn't get breathing treatments. People with serious lung infections were told to stay home until they had pneumonia. I don't know how many realize this, but pneumonia serious shit, it damages the lungs, and kills lots of people.

You are not the only one. I had a family member die of cancer...death cert said C19 until we threatened legal action to fix it.

Garbage in = Garbage out. These monsters are evil and I hope justice is served. I am starting to see people wake up to the truth.

Would you consider spelling and use of accepted idioms as a mark of the sheeple?
Yes!

History has taught me, that those who claim to know the most, are ALWAYS the ones that know the least.....the whole "ego" thing.

You can run your mouth, type your words and claim to know all, but Im certain youre just full of shit! Type on...typer!

You are not the only one. I had a family member die of cancer...death cert said C19 until we threatened legal action to fix it.

Garbage in = Garbage out. These monsters are evil and I hope justice is served. I am starting to see people wake up to the truth.
We questioned them, they apologized for doing it, then said "we have to list COD according to the guidance."

To surmise the argument happening right now.

Group 1-The numbers are fucked because X,Y,Z,A,M,N,H,J,L, and the rest of the alphabet. And here is the why and how.

Group 2-You are wrong, the vax works exceedingly well just look at these numbers, in this specific state in the U.S. The debate is over. Honk honk mother fucker. 🤡

This thread wasn't even about how the vaccine doesn't seem to be working at all. This thread was about how counting any one who is quarantined as a positive case is retarded, and the implications on cases in the vaxed vs un-vaxed from counting said cases, while only quarantining the un-vaxed. They know basically the only people who have been shown to spread asymptomatically are the vaxed. They know the vaxed catch and spread too. They know there are viable safe therapeutics. Yet they double down over and over. :unsure:

To surmise the argument happening right now.

Group 1-The numbers are fucked because X,Y,Z,A,M,N,H,J,L, and the rest of the alphabet. And here is the why and how.

Group 2-You are wrong, the vax works exceedingly well just look at these numbers, in this specific state in the U.S. The debate is over. Honk honk mother fucker. 🤡

This thread wasn't even about how the vaccine doesn't seem to be working at all. This thread was about how counting any one who is quarantined as a positive case is retarded, and the implications on cases in the vaxed vs un-vaxed from counting said cases, while only quarantining the un-vaxed. They know basically the only people who have been shown to spread asymptomatically are the vaxed. They know the vaxed catch and spread too. They know there are viable safe therapeutics. Yet they double down over and over. :unsure:

Group 3 - Epstein didn't kill himself.

It is hard to trust the data. Too many incentives have been given to various organizations to think the data hasn't been manipulated. IMO if we were given accurate data they wouldn't be able to control the populations the way they are trying to do. Its fear mongering.

Reactions: adubeau
It is hard to trust the data. Too many incentives have been given to various organizations to think the data hasn't been manipulated. IMO if we were given accurate data they wouldn't be able to control the populations the way they are trying to do. Its fear mongering.

The "organizations" are think tanks, governments, universities, hospitals, etc., all over the world. If your view requires all of them to be part of a widespread, universal, worldwide conspiracy, I think the simpler answer is that there might be errors in the data but that they are generally correct. There is no vast conspiracy to mislead, even if there are participants who would do so.

I tend to think that people who believe what you posted in this are simply oblivious of how many sources of data there are for this information. Even if you had zero trust in the media or any government in the world, you could still analyze data from other sources and it would still tell substantially the same story.

I suspect, instead, that the data don't conform to your preconceived biases, so you attack their sources. People like this really aren't interested in the truth, they simply want to confirm what they already believe. And when the data show otherwise, it must be the data, not their views. This is really not all that surprising, either, as humans are stubborn and have egos; changing their minds and admitting our intuitition isn't correct, even to ourselves, is a significant challenge for all of us.

The "organizations" are think tanks, governments, universities, hospitals, etc., all over the world. If your view requires all of them to be part of a widespread, universal, worldwide conspiracy, I think the simpler answer is that there might be errors in the data but that they are generally correct. There is no vast conspiracy to mislead, even if there are participants who would do so.

I tend to think that people who believe what you posted in this are simply oblivious of how many sources of data there are for this information. Even if you had zero trust in the media or any government in the world, you could still analyze data from other sources and it would still tell substantially the same story.

I suspect, instead, that the data don't conform to your preconceived biases, so you attack their sources. People like this really aren't interested in the truth, they simply want to confirm what they already believe. And when the data show otherwise, it must be the data, not their views. This is really not all that surprising, either, as humans are stubborn and have egos; changing their minds and admitting our intuitition isn't correct, even to ourselves, is a significant challenge for all of us.
You said in your previous post "...if critics were asking for better methods, better data collection, I'd be right there with them". So...your with us? Cause...it seems when Swamppy questioned the data, you went right back to "data is truth". Which it's not...Nietzsche said "All truth is interpretation". And without a counter bias in data collection it's hard to find truth. Look at it this way, without asking "what don't I know?, how can you find what you know to be true? There are ALOT of unanswered questions to the vaccine? How can ANYONE pledge allegiance to it? And by the way, What is an "essential" worker?...asking for a lot of individuals facing termination because they are skeptical of the "data"!

You said in your previous post "...if critics were asking for better methods, better data collection, I'd be right there with them". So...your with us? Cause...it seems when Swamppy questioned the data, you went right back to "data is truth". Which it's not...Nietzsche said "All truth is interpretation". And without a counter bias in data collection it's hard to find truth. Look at it this way, without asking "what don't I know?, how can you find what you know to be true? There are ALOT of unanswered questions to the vaccine? How can ANYONE pledge allegiance to it? And by the way, What is an "essential" worker?...asking for a lot of individuals facing termination because they are skeptical of the "data"!
The data for the vaccines are not close and there is no meaningful disagreement in the data sets regardless of source. Forgive me if that causes me serious pause in taking you seriously in your accusation that there is some sort of widespread problem in data collection. That leads me to plenty more questions, for example, why the three vaccines deployed in America have been authorized while others have not, if there are no standards being followed and the regulators are just rubber stamping everything? Why were there dissenters within the FDA at the hearing where the first vaccine was given EUA? And on and on. Are the dissenters also part of the conspiracy, to keep us all from suspecting their misdeeds?

As long as COVID cases are far higher for the unvaccinated versus the vaccinated, most of this is just noise. And if there isn't rigorous data collection on that point, sure, it should be better. In June, when the data were reported on the percentage of people who were currently hospitalized with COVID-19 in each state, the states reported separately and the numbers ranged from 96% at the lowest to over 98% at the highest (that is, 98% of the hospitalized were unvaccinated). I'm not sure what the present number is now, and it's hard, because we're talking about people and we don't have randomly sampled data points from any point in the timeline. But those numbers are also not close, and what I've seen since then has suggested the pendulum might have swung some, but it isn't as if we're 1:1 or even close to that in terms of vaccinated breakthrough infections versus unvaccinated.

I'm not even sure exactly what claims we're examining anymore, but the claims that the vaccines don't work, don't reduce transmission, don't severely reduce the probability that the average person will either not get infected or if infected, not have anywhere near as serious an infection, etc., are not close. Telling people that their immune system should face this virus unarmed carries a pretty high quantum of proof.

On the other side of this, nobody has ever really demonstrated to me the potential benefits of remaining unvaccinated. For the general population, there doesn't appear to be any other than the brief period of time you have to take out of your life to get the jabs, for which I was paid by my employer anyway. And even if I wasn't, getting a vaccine takes minutes, maybe an hour, and I've been on some really bad first dates that I stayed longer than that.

Reactions: k-space
you mean besides not having a stroke, heart attack, myocarditis or any of the dozens of examples of adverse side effects from the clotshot?
I'm not aware of any credible evidence even a single person has suffered those conditions caused by any COVID vaccination.

Even if I assumed for the sake of argument those symptoms existed and were caused by a vaccine, at what probability do they occur? In other words, what is the expected value of those supposed benefits?

You know also that people who contract the virus that causes COVID-19 infection also experience blood clots and it is a significant cause of death among those who die from COVID-19, right? I'm not sure of the precise proportion, but I'd be willing to bet it is thousands or even millions of times greater in incidence than blood clots from a vaccine.

I'm not aware of any credible evidence even a single person has suffered those conditions caused by any COVID vaccination.

Even if I assumed for the sake of argument those symptoms existed and were caused by a vaccine, at what probability do they occur? In other words, what is the expected value of those supposed benefits?

You know also that people who contract the virus that causes COVID-19 infection also experience blood clots and it is a significant cause of death among those who die from COVID-19, right? I'm not sure of the precise proportion, but I'd be willing to bet it is thousands or even millions of times greater in incidence than blood clots from a vaccine.
it is the spikes that cause this...the same spikes the clotshots cause your body to make.

it is the spikes that cause this...the same spikes the clotshots cause your body to make.
And how does that compare to the disease causing blood clots? Because ultimately, even if your claim was true, there's still the question of what probability.

Reactions: k-space
And how does that compare to the disease causing blood clots? Because ultimately, even if your claim was true, there's still the question of what probability.
my brother had a stroke 2 days after the clotshot. many people are reporting the same, but being censored.

My understanding is that the data shows the disease being responsible for a multi-fold increase in the number of adverse cardiac events, e.g. blood clots, myocarditis, than is attributed to the vaccine.

My understanding is that the data shows the disease being responsible for a multi-fold increase in the number of adverse cardiac events, e.g. blood clots, myocarditis, than is attributed to the vaccine.
that is the story being peddled by the people that have made $27 billion selling the clotshots (so far).

I got the actual numbers from the Middle school today. It is 130 kids in quarantine, nearly 1/3 of the school. They say they wouldn't have to quarantine so many, but nobody is wearing masks. They are reporting 1000% increase in cases in most of the counties around us, because of the quarantines. A couple schools closed, I had to listen to some retards ring hands all morning. They have been digesting their dose of propaganda.

The schools have a program, who ever wants to sign up for random testing gets their name in a hat. They draw several times a week, and whomever's names gets drawn gets tested for COVID and 25 dollars. What was the false positive rate on those tests again?

I am simply flabbergasted at the amount of people who can't see what is happening.

Your immune system is "unarmed" without a vaccine. That was some well crafted total bullshit though.

Of course they reported similar data, they were all gathering data based on the same guidance, and payments.

Its much like the headline I saw yesterday.

"More people hospitalized than at height of 2020 Pandemic"

Fucking duh, anybody try to get an elective procedure done or get into a hospital during 2020. Do they teach cause and effect?

Last edited:
I'm interested in the source of these data. I'm really unlikely to be available to post the next few days, despite enjoying the discussion with the bulk of you guys, though, I just may be out of service for a few days.