• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID quarantine, implications on numbers

Last edited:
These people and Sweden have it figured out. (pending a downzero fact check)

I watched the video. Curiously I didn't see any data and anything about Sweden, although I'm glad people are testing their hypotheses. Sadly, we have data for Sweden thus far and it doesn't look good (I was hopeful, but so far, it doesn't look good). I'm glad for humanity's sake that these people decided to be test mules. It's just too bad their ideology rejects the idea of testing and data collection, because that's absolutely the type of innumeracy that leads to misinformation. If the most extreme claims in that video are true and repeatable, that'd be remarkable news. Unfortunately for their claims, though, their "results" are at odds with literally the entire of human history, so color me skeptical, but hopeful.

This is THE question. Ignoring the Natural Immunity discredits all of these charts, numbers and stats. It leads me to believe that it is not about science
It isn’t about science, or health or saving lives. If that was the case these “vaccines” would’ve been pulled off the shelf and banned by now. Hcq, ivermectin and zpaks would be promoted, not demonized. This is about doing what you’re told by those that think they are better than you, and you shutting up about it. Then again those of us with a functioning brain cell already saw through the bullshit and know this.