• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing coyote sketch for gun

rackchaser71

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2010
myakka city FL
yotesketch.jpg
got bored and did this yesterday

Re: coyote sketch for gun

That's pretty cool. Looks like u gots a real talent there sir! Bet with a little ingenuity you could make some $$ off it.

Great minds think alike. This is what I put on my primary coyote killer
smile.gif

StockCoyote.jpg

Great! Now look what you have done! Just one more thing I NEED to spend $ on! That is some nice work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great minds think alike. This is what I put on my primary coyote killer
smile.gif

StockCoyote.jpg
</div></div>awesome, see i wasnt really going for the stand out image, i wanted something that would only pop out to a trained eye lol i could paint it and make it all pretty but why, after all it is a hunting rifle, this thing rides around under the seat of a 94 chevy. im thinking of my next one for the .308 is going to be something deer related, ill post pics when i come up with a sketch, thanks for the comments guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great minds think alike. This is what I put on my primary coyote killer
smile.gif

StockCoyote.jpg
</div></div>awesome, see i wasnt really going for the stand out image, i wanted something that would only pop out to a trained eye lol i could paint it and make it all pretty but why, after all it is a hunting rifle, this thing rides around under the seat of a 94 chevy. im thinking of my next one for the .308 is going to be something deer related, ill post pics when i come up with a sketch, thanks for the comments guys </div></div>

AR, that is bad!

rackchaser, what did you do it with? Is it etched in or painted? I agree, if it's just a hunting rifle, why pretty it up. It looks good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
yotesketch.jpg
got bored and did this yesterday </div></div>

Lose a bet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lose a bet? </div></div>

got to be the "NOBODY" I've been hearing about.

hey look its dickhead<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASIPLEASE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
yotesketch.jpg
got bored and did this yesterday </div></div>

Lose a bet? </div></div>

no i taped up the stock, drew the coyote on with a sharpie, traced it with a knife then took the tape off and picked at it with an icepick till i got it how i wanted lol "redneck tools"<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great minds think alike. This is what I put on my primary coyote killer
smile.gif

StockCoyote.jpg
</div></div>awesome, see i wasnt really going for the stand out image, i wanted something that would only pop out to a trained eye lol i could paint it and make it all pretty but why, after all it is a hunting rifle, this thing rides around under the seat of a 94 chevy. im thinking of my next one for the .308 is going to be something deer related, ill post pics when i come up with a sketch, thanks for the comments guys </div></div>

AR, that is bad!

rackchaser, what did you do it with? Is it etched in or painted? I agree, if it's just a hunting rifle, why pretty it up. It looks good. </div></div>

rackchaser71 : Take some advice. If you let their jabbing just roll off of you you will do well. You will get thicker skin the longer you are on this site. If it is NOBODY, he does know alot and has alot of experience with shooting and hunting.. He likes to chew ass as well, yours included.... Just smile..SmokeRolls

smokerolls i have seen you around alot and agree with all you have said, you seem to be a good guy, but im sry if im not the kind of guy that will take an ass chewing and just smile, i dont care what or who he knows, i wont pick a fight with him but i will not let him chew my ass and be nice about it, thanks though<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rackchaser71 : Take some advice. If you let their jabbing just roll off of you you will do well. You will get thicker skin the longer you are on this site. If it is NOBODY, he does know alot and has alot of experience with shooting and hunting.. He likes to chew ass as well, yours included.... Just smile..SmokeRolls </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">smokerolls i have seen you around alot and agree with all you have said, you seem to be a good guy, but im sry if im not the kind of guy that will take an ass chewing and just smile, i dont care what or who he knows, i wont pick a fight with him but i will not let him chew my ass and be nice about it, thanks though<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rackchaser71 : Take some advice. If you let their jabbing just roll off of you you will do well. You will get thicker skin the longer you are on this site. If it is NOBODY, he does know alot and has alot of experience with shooting and hunting.. He likes to chew ass as well, yours included.... Just smile..SmokeRolls </div></div></div></div>
I'm just trying to save you some future grief. I have thrown my hat into the ring many times and I can't say I'm any better after it..........Your choice....SmokeRolls

Thats sweet! I want one with skulls and red eye's, maybe a nice hole in its dome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great minds think alike. This is what I put on my primary coyote killer
smile.gif

StockCoyote.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, that looks really good. Who did that?