• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Critique my 223 build

Nah just a lightening cut.
Spent $150 more to save 5.3 oz
Wait, there is an option to cut the other side also??? Awesome if so.

Main other change from what I have on my sheet is I plan on going with a NXS 2.5-10 or some other similar ~20 oz optic and no NV provisions.

Wait, there is an option to cut the other side also??? Awesome if so.

Main other change from what I have on my sheet is I plan on going with a NXS 2.5-10 or some other similar ~20 oz optic and no NV provisions.
No it’s standard on the “lite”

Defiance makes a dedicated 223 action. It is available in more that one of their models. My favorite one is the Deviant Tactical.

Looks like an awesome build!! How do you like the terminus so far? It has become my favourite action!!

My latest coyote rifle should be back to me this week or next. Trying a different 3 lug action this time and very excited about jt

Looks like an awesome build!! How do you like the terminus so far? It has become my favourite action!!

My latest coyote rifle should be back to me this week or next. Trying a different 3 lug action this time and very excited about jt
I like it so far. Great quality and smooth.
And he responds quickly to calls/texts

I like it so far. Great quality and smooth.
And he responds quickly to calls/texts

Once broken in the bolt lift is barely noticeable and it’s just so smooth. It quickly became my favourite action. Was going use another for this latest build but wanted to try another 3 lug. We will see.

Reactions: deersniper