• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Cz 457 10rd mags….

I know someone in the same boat, not available anywhere. When I go to gun shows or little out of the way gun shops, I rummage in the loose magazine boxes most older shops have, so far without luck!

Reactions: Klay23
I bought from CZ-Parts a while back but they're OOS now. I'm hoping for another good sale over the summer like last year. I won't be stupid and let it pass this time.

I read that cz-parts.com is a scam site, not CZ USA.
It is not. It would be unusual for a scam site to actually show something out of stock. Plus, they do accept credit cards. Another decent sign.

I ordered one of their metal CZ mags and received it in a week. Those may still be in stock. It was too tight for the stock CZ mag well and could not be released from the mag catch. I had to disassemble the barreled action and the mag well in order to get it out. It does look like I could modify it to work but that seems like more trouble than I’m currently interested in doing.

Reactions: stompbox and WileyG
I let a friend but my one extra and that was a mistake so I’m also awaiting the release of more magazines.

Incorrect. There are fake sites, but that isn't one. I ordered 4 10 rd mags and they arrived in less than a week.
Same here. 4 days to my door from Europe. The USPS can't even do that with semi local mail.

Incorrect. There are fake sites, but that isn't one. I ordered 4 10 rd mags and they arrived in less than a week.
Ditto. Ordered four and they were packaged well, shipped out of the Czech Republic and at my door in under a week.