• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn, nature. You scary.

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
Y'all folks up North ever come in contact with these bastards?

https://www.sciencealert.com/invasi...d-burns-skin-blindness-virginia-clarke-county

images

No, God left that shit down south to punish the southerners for slavery

Yes, we have them and leave them alone!!!!! I've never heard of anyone getting hurt by that plant. :sick:

Yes, we have them and leave them alone!!!!! I've never heard of anyone getting hurt by that plant. :sick:

They look a lot like what we used to call chigger weed, but that wouldnt blister you. Actually Id like to find some. Theres a guy been fucking with me and Id love to spill a little somewhere he cant help but get into it.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
A lot of people mistake Queen Anne's Lace for Hogweed. But Lace doesn't blume until late August.

i-8Mj4B4n-L.jpg

They look a lot like what we used to call chigger weed, but that wouldnt blister you. Actually Id like to find some. Theres a guy been fucking with me and Id love to spill a little somewhere he cant help but get into it.
You could sprinkle a little of that in his boxer briefs

Reactions: Maggot
We have cow parsnip here and if giant hogweed is worse I'd be dowsing the entire area in gasoline and lighting it up. A couple times I have inadvertently gotten cow parsnip on my skin then been out in the sun...what follows is a week or more of horrific itching and blisters followed by shedding the affected skin.

We have cow parsnip here and if giant hogweed is worse I'd be dowsing the entire area in gasoline and lighting it up. A couple times I have inadvertently gotten cow parsnip on my skin then been out in the sun...what follows is a week or more of horrific itching and blisters followed by shedding the affected skin.

Yeah, apparently there's a lot of shit out there that makes your skin really sensitive to light. Here I was thinking bull nettle was the king of bad shit, but hell... Seeing some of the damage that hogweed stuff does, bull nettle ain't even all that bad.

I dunno about burning that stuff down, though. Does inhaling the vapor from the sap burning pose a risk of a systemic reaction? That'd be bad...

scaletowidth

I think they should seed DC with it everywhere. Trump flys in and out so no problem for him.

Reactions: Nik H
I don't know about that stuff, but if you inhale the smoke from poison ivy or poison oak you're in trouble.