• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Dark Knight Rises

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
I went to a midnight showing. I thought it was a good movie, definitely worth the money to see in theater. In terms of rank order, I think that this movie fails to top the previous two. The joker was amazing, too hard to follow, and Batman begins had more batman and more character building.

Bane is a little hard to understand at times, his voice just fuzzes together with the bass.

Of course Catwoman is freaking hot, and there is plenty of eye candy showing those long legs. =)

This movie also showed me how much of a dick that I am. When the little boy is singing at the game. I burst out laughing at the kid. Apparently... I was the only one laughing.

Re: Dark Knight Rises

I'm one of the few that actually likes the first better than "The Dark Knight" Don't get me wrong Heath Ledger's performance is unprecedented, but as a batman movie i like the first a tad more. I loved seeing how Bruce became batman and generally the building of his character. The Dark Knight is great but ledger's performance overshadows the movie so much IMO, you almost lose focus of batman. I felt batman begins was more centered on batman. That's a bit weird but JMO.

As for "The Dark Knight Rises" i loved it, it truly is an epic ending to the trilogy and it's nice how the first was connected. Though i do wish it was longer. I felt the plot advanced a little too quickly, not showing how some things happened. I know people will promptly say "the movie is 2hrs and 45 minutes" but time doesn't bother me when i'm lost in a great story. It could've been six hours and i would have no problem watching it. I loved Bane as well, there is a specific preview where Nolan mentions how ferocious Tom Hardy can look just with the emotion in his eyes, and it shows. Ann Hathaway was great as well. All in all it's right there with the previous movies. Funny that i'd ever doubt Nolan even a little bit after seeing how inception turned out, but i was surprised at how good the movie was. Some will not like the dark tone it creates but i enjoy that. I hope there is a directors cut that is longer.

I definitely agree with you that this movie was way too short.

I wanted to SEE the result of Bane's terrorism on Gotham. I wanted to see how the day-to-day lives changed for the citizens and how they struggled and how they viewed life "without law".

I thought it was good, some good twists. Bane was definitely quite the mf'r. Sorry didnt laugh at the kid singing.
Had a smile the cheezy quote of "there's only one _________ in this town". Left blank so as not to spoil for those yet to see it.
Interesting to see what if any follows
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was good, some good twists. Bane was definitely quite the mf'r. Sorry didnt laugh at the kid singing.
Had a smile the cheezy quote of "there's only one _________ in this town". Left blank so as not to spoil for those yet to see it.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Sadly Nolan has said this was a trilogy and thats that.

My hearing's NotsogooD. I had real trouble making out much of the dialogue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was good, some good twists. Bane was definitely quite the mf'r. Sorry didnt laugh at the kid singing.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Sadly Nolan has said this was a trilogy and thats that. </div></div>
I know what Nolan said and realize it may be the end for the trilogy. However, given the characters that developed I could see it going further but with a different twist. Keep in mind Hwood is about $$ after all so
I see it as a possibility could be wrong though. It happened once before..

I thought it was the best of the series by far. Great story line with twists along the way. Cat Woman is smoking hot. Did I mention Cat Woman is smoking Hot?
Awesome ending to the movie. A definite must see!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was good, some good twists. Bane was definitely quite the mf'r. Sorry didnt laugh at the kid singing.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Sadly Nolan has said this was a trilogy and thats that.</div></div>
Don't be so sure. Morgan Freeman was speculating on future movie, actually hinting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: limbhanga</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was good, some good twists. Bane was definitely quite the mf'r. Sorry didnt laugh at the kid singing.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Sadly Nolan has said this was a trilogy and thats that.</div></div>
Don't be so sure. Morgan Freeman was speculating on future movie, actually hinting.
</div></div>

Well while i believe someone will continue it, matter of fact i know they will, i doubt it will be Nolan. Though one can hope.

Very good movie that is worth the watch. Nice plot twist that I did not see coming. And by the way - trilogy - my arse!

Overall excellent movie. The movie is very good, but the music score really makes an impact. The story is a very good mix of the previous 2 movies. All of the characters are well developed and the story makes sense, with an good ending.

However, the sound editor should be fired and never allowed to work again. It wasn't just that you could not understand Bane, but every character had some line that was not understandable. All of which could have been fixed postproduction. There is no excuse for what we had to hear.

spoilers obviously. Bane was what made this movie so great, batman living is what made it just like any other movie. since this is the epic conclusion to the trilogy there was no point in keeping him alive especially since it dampens his "sacrifice". Bane was effortlessly killed off, it was a waste.

I saw it again today
laugh.gif
Anne Hathaway is very sexy in that leather. I still like the movie alot but wish Batman had more screen time. As i said earlier i wished they would've made it longer.

Really like the first fight between batman and bane.

It was stupid. The first two were brilliant. I was let down with Bane, scarecrow and Joker were a lot better. I thought they should have went with Harvey Dent being Two Face. The story line was weak, but I did like what twists it had.

Very good movie, really really enjoyed it. It did break from conventional comic book lore a bit (i only know this after researching bane), so the diehards I'm sure will get their panties in a bunch. But, it had lots of good twists right up to the end. For the most part i didn't have any trouble understanding bane, there were a few words i had trouble picking up. Someone, will make another movie, with the new characters that developed. They did kind of leave it open a bit for the next one. I agree, that it'd be nice to see how the citizens of Gotham were coping with the breakdown/lawlessness of their government/city. The BG's were obviously enjoying it. It was really nice how they tied it in with batman begins. If you haven't seen the first 2 you'd def. be lost.

Great movie, the wife and I really enjoyed it. I liked the way the previous moves were tied in, and I thought the length of the movie was just about right. I had no problem understanding Bane but my wife asked a few times what he said. I thought they could have cast a better more attractive catwomen. Not a big fan of Anne Hathaway's face. The story is great and would recommend it to anyone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zengineer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was stupid. The first two were brilliant. I was let down with Bane, scarecrow and Joker were a lot better. I thought they should have went with Harvey Dent being Two Face. The story line was weak, but I did like what twists it had.</div></div>

I don't mean to be defending it but could you elaborate on why you think it was stupid, rather than just saying it's stupid?

I do think Nolan should've kept two face in it longer than he had.

As for Bane, he was a pretty worthy villan as it's the first and only that has physically outmatched batman. I can see where some just wouldn't like him though. Scarecrow was a supporting character of the first Ra's was the real villain, though i do like the scarecrow.

Not sure if I saw the same movie.

******SPOILERS**********

The fight scenes were terribly acted and poorly choreographed. No gadgets and no detective work.

Don't get me started on the big battle scene between the cops and bad guys holding the city. Bad guys have three tanks and all are equipped with assault rifles and are holding the high ground. While the cops have pistols and shotguns and just bum rush the enemy position; no use of tactics no formation just run down a street while being fired upon and somehow only two cops go down....

Batman has a cool new batcopter that no one manages to find sitting on a roof for 5 months, with a huge camo tarp over it blowing in the wind. And in the final chase scene instead of taking out the enemy tanks from behind (which can be blown up with one shot from the batcycle) he flies in front of them so they can use their main weapon system and shoot rockets at him....

Cat woman had no back story and was never even once called cat woman or had any feline attributes; not even claws.... Not to mention one of the most 2D performances in the film.

Robin, let's see what the main parts they got wrong were. Obviously the name. His parents dying's back-story was nowhere near right. Robin was a trapeze artist not a detective. If anything they could have introduced Nightwing or some other batman hier, but Robin, the quintessential side kick???

Bane, this movie didn't do him justice. They downgraded his physical abilities and destroyed his backstory; which I don't mind since they were trying to fit him into the league of shadows storyline. But they kept playing on the backstory that Bane was excommunicated from the league by Ra's Al Ghul, and you would assume it's because he is such a loose canon or too vicious. But in the end it's because Ra's Al Ghul couldn't see him for anything but a monster because of the disfigurement on his face that he got from protecting his daughter????

Batman puts on a mechanical knee brace that gives him the ability to walk and function normally again. Ok I buy that, but it also gives him the ability to kick the corner off a brick wall without injuring his foot or ankle!? Well shit that's cool, but throughout the rest of the movie he never goes around putting boot to chest or doing much of anything with his legs.

Miranda's (Ra's Al Ghul's daughter) death scene was the worst acting of the movie.

Officer Blake (Robin) knew Bruce Wayne was Batman based on a face he saw him make!? Because he had been making the same face his whole life??? But Commissioner Gordon never could figure it out??? And then Batman's vague reference at the end of the movie about wrapping a coat around a boy and telling him the world isn't going to end somehow turned the light bulb on? How many times in a city as fucked up as Gotham do you think Gordon has consoled a child?

Batman handing an explosive to Officer Blake and telling him to throw it in 5 sec, I was happy to see batman finally using some gadgets, but the blast doesn't do anything to the ruble and he ends having to fire a rocket from his batcopter to blast a hole in it. What was the point of the tiny explosive? And why didn't he use the same rockets to take out the tanks in the final chase scene.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if I saw the same movie.

******SPOILERS**********

The fight scenes were terribly acted and poorly choreographed. No gadgets and no detective work.

Don't get me started on the big battle scene between the cops and bad guys holding the city. Bad guys have three tanks and all are equipped with assault rifles and are holding the high ground. While the cops have pistols and shotguns and just bum rush the enemy position; no use of tactics no formation just run down a street while being fired upon and somehow only two cops go down.... <span style="color: #FF0000">At first not many cops fell, you can see the bullets hitting the ground about half way (thugs can't aim) but then they start falling like pinballs, also the batcopter blew up the desert camo batmobile</span>

Batman has a cool new batcopter that no one manages to find sitting on a roof for 5 months, with a huge camo tarp over it blowing in the wind. And in the final chase scene instead of taking out the enemy tanks from behind (which can be blown up with one shot from the batcycle) he flies in front of them so they can use their main weapon system and shoot rockets at him.... <span style="color: #FF0000">Pretty sure his tarp was one of those camouflaging gadgets of his. Never did see any of bane's people flying helicopters, maybe they just never bothered to look up on that roof</span>

Cat woman had no back story and was never even once called cat woman or had any feline attributes; not even claws.... Not to mention one of the most 2D performances in the film. <span style="color: #FF0000">The ocular device (not sure wtf it was) when she had them up looked like cat ears, did they not?</span>

Robin, let's see what the main parts they got wrong were. Obviously the name. His parents dying's back-story was nowhere near right. Robin was a trapeze artist not a detective. If anything they could have introduced Nightwing or some other batman hier, but Robin, the quintessential side kick??? <span style="color: #FF0000">Don't know enough about that to elaborate</span>

Bane, this movie didn't do him justice. They downgraded his physical abilities and destroyed his backstory; which I don't mind since they were trying to fit him into the league of shadows storyline. But they kept playing on the backstory that Bane was excommunicated from the league by Ra's Al Ghul, and you would assume it's because he is such a loose canon or too vicious. But in the end it's because Ra's Al Ghul couldn't see him for anything but a monster because of the disfigurement on his face that he got from protecting his daughter???? <span style="color: #FF0000">I thought they cut him loose for the same reasons until the truth was revealed. Maybe, it was just a case of daddy protecting his little girl or part of a larger plan? BG's have contingency plans too.</span>

Batman puts on a mechanical knee brace that gives him the ability to walk and function normally again. Ok I buy that, but it also gives him the ability to kick the corner off a brick wall without injuring his foot or ankle!? Well shit that's cool, but throughout the rest of the movie he never goes around putting boot to chest or doing much of anything with his legs. <span style="color: #FF0000"> His leg brace seemed to go down and protect his foot a bit, it appeared that's what he kicked the bricks with. But, yes i agree maybe a few roundhouse kicks would have been good for him to use</span>

Miranda's (Ra's Al Ghul's daughter) death scene was the worst acting of the movie. <span style="color: #FF0000">That was bad, at least bruce, tapped it.</span>

Officer Blake (Robin) knew Bruce Wayne was Batman based on a face he saw him make!? Because he had been making the same face his whole life??? But Commissioner Gordon never could figure it out??? And then Batman's vague reference at the end of the movie about wrapping a coat around a boy and telling him the world isn't going to end somehow turned the light bulb on? How many times in a city as fucked up as Gotham do you think Gordon has consoled a child? <span style="color: #FF0000">Didn't he elaborate a bit more when he told gordon about the coat? Besides that, comforting the child of the wayne's would probably stick out in your mind a bit more. Gordon, was probably suspicious, considering 2x bruce wayne went on a 7/8 year vacation, and both times he comes back batman suddenly appears</span>

Batman handing an explosive to Officer Blake and telling him to throw it in 5 sec, I was happy to see batman finally using some gadgets, but the blast doesn't do anything to the ruble and he ends having to fire a rocket from his batcopter to blast a hole in it. What was the point of the tiny explosive? And why didn't he use the same rockets to take out the tanks in the final chase scene. <span style="color: #FF0000">I think the small explosive was a means to warn the officers to get the fuck back from the pile of ruble so they didn't get killed. Not blowing up the tank things with batcopter probably goes back to the no guns thing. Batman don't kill people, he just beats the hell outta them. As far as gadgets, he sure was fond of his little emp burst type things.</span>
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if I saw the same movie.

******SPOILERS**********

Don't get me started on the big battle scene between the cops and bad guys holding the city. Bad guys have three tanks and all are equipped with assault rifles and are holding the high ground. While the cops have pistols and shotguns and just bum rush the enemy position; no use of tactics no formation just run down a street while being fired upon and somehow only two cops go down....

Batman has a cool new batcopter that no one manages to find sitting on a roof for 5 months, with a huge camo tarp over it blowing in the wind. And in the final chase scene instead of taking out the enemy tanks from behind (which can be blown up with one shot from the batcycle) he flies in front of them so they can use their main weapon system and shoot rockets at him....

Cat woman had no back story and was never even once called cat woman or had any feline attributes; not even claws.... Not to mention one of the most 2D performances in the film.

Robin, let's see what the main parts they got wrong were. Obviously the name. His parents dying's back-story was nowhere near right. Robin was a trapeze artist not a detective. If anything they could have introduced Nightwing or some other batman hier, but Robin, the quintessential side kick???

Bane, this movie didn't do him justice. They downgraded his physical abilities and destroyed his backstory; which I don't mind since they were trying to fit him into the league of shadows storyline. But they kept playing on the backstory that Bane was excommunicated from the league by Ra's Al Ghul, and you would assume it's because he is such a loose canon or too vicious. But in the end it's because Ra's Al Ghul couldn't see him for anything but a monster because of the disfigurement on his face that he got from protecting his daughter????

Batman puts on a mechanical knee brace that gives him the ability to walk and function normally again. Ok I buy that, but it also gives him the ability to kick the corner off a brick wall without injuring his foot or ankle!? Well shit that's cool, but throughout the rest of the movie he never goes around putting boot to chest or doing much of anything with his legs.

Miranda's (Ra's Al Ghul's daughter) death scene was the worst acting of the movie.

Officer Blake (Robin) knew Bruce Wayne was Batman based on a face he saw him make!? Because he had been making the same face his whole life??? But Commissioner Gordon never could figure it out??? And then Batman's vague reference at the end of the movie about wrapping a coat around a boy and telling him the world isn't going to end somehow turned the light bulb on? How many times in a city as fucked up as Gotham do you think Gordon has consoled a child?

Batman handing an explosive to Officer Blake and telling him to throw it in 5 sec, I was happy to see batman finally using some gadgets, but the blast doesn't do anything to the ruble and he ends having to fire a rocket from his batcopter to blast a hole in it. What was the point of the tiny explosive? And why didn't he use the same rockets to take out the tanks in the final chase scene.
</div></div>

I could've sworn i read this exact statement in a IMDB thread.

For the fights honestly they haven't been that great in any of the movies. Begins probably had the best fighting scenes, other than that it's pretty much the same shaky camera, batman kind of looking mechanic and slow. Though the second fight scene suck IMO compared to the first in the movie.

Mad about changing Robin and Bane to fit Nolan's Batman is kind of redundant. There is no way to incorporate Bane's true comic character into the movie as the story we become even more unbelievable than most hold it.

As for Robin knowing who he was, i'm with you on that one i didn't get it. Watched it a second time and just couldn't follow exactly how he knew who batman was.

Yes Marion Cotillard's death sucked kinda, didn't really bother me near as much as Bane's.

Honestly beyond some nitpicky things, which really are nitpicky when you consider it's about a caped crusader beating gunman to a pulp. The movie really just needed to be longer, it covers too much time IMO to show thorough development of all the characters in 2hrs and 45 minutes.

Saw this movie last weekend (thumbs up).

Creepy: A dust storm was rolling through the area during the movie. Evidently the EXIT door wasn't latched shut and during the movie the EXIT door pops open! You want to see some heads turn....

Movie kid secured the door.

I guess I didn't see the same ending as you guys.

Batman didn't die. He fixed the autopilot 6 months prior as Morgan Freeman discovers at the end, eluding to the fact that he bailed. And Alfred sees batman and catwoman at the cafe in the very last scene. Plus why would you introduce Robin at the very end if you didn't plan on doing something with it? He isn't going to have a stand alone movie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I could've sworn i read this exact statement in a IMDB thread.

For the fights honestly they haven't been that great in any of the movies. Begins probably had the best fighting scenes, other than that it's pretty much the same shaky camera, batman kind of looking mechanic and slow. Though the second fight scene suck IMO compared to the first in the movie.

Mad about changing Robin and Bane to fit Nolan's Batman is kind of redundant. There is no way to incorporate Bane's true comic character into the movie as the story we become even more unbelievable than most hold it.

As for Robin knowing who he was, i'm with you on that one i didn't get it. Watched it a second time and just couldn't follow exactly how he knew who batman was.

Yes Marion Cotillard's death sucked kinda, didn't really bother me near as much as Bane's.

Honestly beyond some nitpicky things, which really are nitpicky when you consider it's about a caped crusader beating gunman to a pulp. The movie really just needed to be longer, it covers too much time IMO to show thorough development of all the characters in 2hrs and 45 minutes.</div></div>

I didn't mind them changing banes story just thought they did a poor job with the new story. And yes changing Robins story made no sense, they didn't have to. At this point Batman needs an heir not a side kick. Robin=side kick; they could have just as easily made him Nightwing or just the next Batman.

At the end of all it they could have done a better job and probably should have split the movie into two different movies. Like they have with many of the other big movie franchises. Compared to the first to movies Batman Rises is watered down and stands on shaky legs. They could have done more with it if they would have stretched it out and filled in the holes. And if they took the time to rewrite a decent back story for Bane; Why did he care so much for the girl? Who was he before he was in prison? His relationship with Ra's al Ghul. Bane went from having his own storyline and back story to being a supporting villan that gets killed by cat woman.... if that's who she was supposed to be???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess I didn't see the same ending as you guys.

Batman didn't die. He fixed the autopilot 6 months prior as Morgan Freeman discovers at the end, eluding to the fact that he bailed. And Alfred sees batman and catwoman at the cafe in the very last scene. Plus why would you introduce Robin at the very end if you didn't plan on doing something with it? He isn't going to have a stand alone movie. </div></div>

No one is saying that he died. The whole point of the scene with Bruces and Alfred at the cafe is that Bruce has moved on and found a life outside of Gotham.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I didn't mind them changing banes story just thought they did a poor job with the new story. And yes changing Robins story made no sense, they didn't have to. At this point Batman needs an heir not a side kick. Robin=side kick; they could have just as easily made him Nightwing or just the next Batman.

At the end of all it they could have done a better job and probably should have split the movie into two different movies. Like they have with many of the other big movie franchises. Compared to the first to movies Batman Rises is watered down and stands on shaky legs. They could have done more with it if they would have stretched it out and filled in the holes. And if they took the time to rewrite a decent back story for Bane; Why did he care so much for the girl? Who was he before he was in prison? His relationship with Ra's al Ghul. Bane went from having his own storyline and back story to being a supporting villan that gets killed by cat woman.... if that's who she was supposed to be???

</div></div>

I thought that he was going to be the heir and upcoming batman, as Bruce's apprentice. But then i remembered the statue and all that and how batman was dead. Though it would've made sense for him to be the next batman. So yeah i guess he is robin, though i don't mind the back story or name change for Robin, never really cared that he was a trapeze artist. Honestly like him better as a cop, though i understand where your coming from. I think the introduction of Nightwing would've put a lot of "non comic" fans off. Most people i know of have no idea who Nightwing is.

I agree though i still enjoyed it. Though i suppose that's the price of trying to cram such a big story in 2hrs and 45 minutes.

I thoroughly enjoyed DKR, i thought that Bane carried the movie though. His Speaches were awesome, his physical presences were intimidating, Tom Hardy did a fantastic job for never seeing his mouth move. The scene he has with Daggert was perfect,

Bane: Do you feel in charge?
Dagget: I’ve paid you a small fortune.
Bane: And this gives you power over me?

That scene sent chills up my spine to prove how badass he was. I loved the ending cause I (MAJOR SPOILER) thought that Bruce did sacrifice himself, and Michael Cane apologizing to the graves of Bruces parents was highly emotional and sad.

This is the first of the 3 Nolan movies that I did think had some major continuality issues. The Stock Exchange, while badass, would never work in real life, and they entered it during the day, stayed inside for a few min, and then all of a sudden its pitch dark during the chase. Also, when Gordon gets exiled, the water is Frozen, then when bridge blows, totally not frozen... And then scene where Bane says "Take her with us" talking about Tate, then next scene, she is in hiding with Fox, then next scene she is with Bane... That just seemed like bad editing, but overall the movie was Great... Creepy, dark, edgy... Well worth the price for imax i think.

the whole movie could have been an hour shorter at least, too much drama build up and very little action for my taste, I hope the future movies will be a bit faster.

Much like my golf game: The more swings I take, the better value I get for my money. A 3 hour movie is more movie for the same money than a 2 hour movie.

Let's face it, editors have been doing such a poor job on their chops, why not get them out of the process.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Couple of good scenes and an interesting bad guy...beyond that I'm not sure what all the fuss was about. Just wasn't that great of a movie. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REL1203</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thoroughly enjoyed DKR, i thought that Bane carried the movie though. His Speaches were awesome, his physical presences were intimidating, Tom Hardy did a fantastic job for never seeing his mouth move. The scene he has with Daggert was perfect,

Bane: Do you feel in charge?
Dagget: I’ve paid you a small fortune.
Bane: And this gives you power over me?

That scene sent chills up my spine to prove how badass he was. I loved the ending cause I (MAJOR SPOILER) thought that Bruce did sacrifice himself, and Michael Cane apologizing to the graves of Bruces parents was highly emotional and sad.

This is the first of the 3 Nolan movies that I did think had some major continuality issues. The Stock Exchange, while badass, would never work in real life, and they entered it during the day, stayed inside for a few min, and then all of a sudden its pitch dark during the chase. Also, when Gordon gets exiled, the water is Frozen, then when bridge blows, totally not frozen... And then scene where Bane says "Take her with us" talking about Tate, then next scene, she is in hiding with Fox, then next scene she is with Bane... That just seemed like bad editing, but overall the movie was Great... Creepy, dark, edgy... Well worth the price for imax i think. </div></div>

AGREED!

Freaking stupid. Completely ridiculous.

Just too many holes in the plot/story. A few unanswered questions. Action scenes were cliche, same as every other action movie. The list of things that put me off is just too long to write, both the nit-picking little things, and the major "WTF!?" holes in the plot.

So I repeat, freakin stupid. But that's just my opinion, obviously a lot of people love it. I'm just so angry that yes, I felt the need to vent about it on the internet. Deal with it! haha