• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

David Koresh = Pedophile. change my mind.

really thought all that through, didnt ya?

yeah, that's a jerkoff response. it's all fun and games until it is you getting fucked over. i think @Bender posted a timeline of the way this went down on portajohn thread instead of this one. it's pretty hard to dispute the rundown they had.

Here is the problem with guys like you in a thread like this. You get desperate. No matter what, you have to have a "winner", and a "loser". Which of course is stupid. There is no "winner" when something like this occurs. It's not a fucking football game. It's the result of what happens when you put a bunch of egotistical dickheads together. A complete disaster.

Koresh was an egotistical asshole in the first degree. He was a complete nobody before this, for most all of his life. He enjoyed having power over people. But he could not obtain that through achievement. He didn't know anything.

However when he found this "church" full of weaklings, he finally realized his "dream". These idiots were weak, and "in search of" something. Their mistake was they thought they found it in Koresh, who was basically nothing more than a power loving piece of shit who loved attention. Whatever way he could get it.

But they trusted him, because he had a good line of bullshit.... Nothing more. So they all bought into it. The husbands of his "flock". Their women, (who he took and fucked at will). Those little kids. (He basically took over their welfare, or lack of it, by holding them captive).

And of course lets not forget everyone in law enforcement who was camped outside that place for 51 straight days, putting up with all of his never ending demands, and assorted other nonsense.

He liked all of his "control", and he wasn't about to give it up and face the consequences of his idiotic actions. So as a direct result, he managed to get everyone killed because of what HE did.... Which was everything possible to achieve this outcome.

You, and guys like you, don't want to accept that. So you run interference on everything Koresh did, and claim law enforcement was worse. You point to stupid things that have nothing to do with this case, in order to prove some obscure point. And forget the reality of his stupid stalling with all of his idiotic crap.

Like keeping everyone waiting while he wrote his version of, "The 7 Seals". Along with the rest of his total bullshit and nonsense. All any of it did was to keep him in the limelight longer. To focus all the attention on HIM. For Christs sake, they would STILL all be out there if they kept listening to all of his complete, never ending bullshit.

Then guys like you right away come back with crap like, "What about what Biden did?" "What about Hunter?" All of it is complete bullshit, nothing more. Because all you're doing is pointing to bad behavior, in some idiotic attempt to justify other bad behavior.

That, along with trying to over complicate all of this with even more stupid claims like, "What about DURING the attack?" Give me a fucking break. When you try to defend an idiot, you end up looking worse. Some day you just might figure that out. But I'm sure as hell not going to hold my breath waiting.

Everybody lost here. And Koresh did everything humanly possible to achieve that outcome. So in that regard, if assholes like you need a "winner", yeah you could say your boy, "won". Congratulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
well at least you put some thought into that. i think your about as wrong as could be, except for "everybody lost here.'' you got that right. american's lost control of their government, the people who committed the evil lost their souls (if they had not already) and the people inside the compound lost their lives.

but you will have to forgive me if i don't buy the official excuses and lies. after what has been exposed in the last 6 years, i am still shocked that there are people out there willing to buy into it. i've learned that when shit doesnt add up, it usually means someone is lying. and when the government is involved, they've got about the shittiest record anyone could possibly have. when is the last time you heard a politician tell the truth? and government is politicians and political appointees.

but at least you didnt give a jerk off answer this time. as far as "guys like me", be fucking happy we exist.

really thought all that through, didnt ya?

yeah, that's a jerkoff response. it's all fun and games until it is you getting fucked over. i think @Bender posted a timeline of the way this went down on portajohn thread instead of this one. it's pretty hard to dispute the rundown they had.
8930501D-F740-41AD-BC0C-857B1F6ED45A.png

Here is the problem with guys like you in a thread like this. You get desperate. No matter what, you have to have a "winner", and a "loser". Which of course is stupid. There is no "winner" when something like this occurs. It's not a fucking football game. It's the result of what happens when you put a bunch of egotistical dickheads together. A complete disaster.

Koresh was an egotistical asshole in the first degree. He was a complete nobody before this, for most all of his life. He enjoyed having power over people. But he could not obtain that through achievement. He didn't know anything.

However when he found this "church" full of weaklings, he finally realized his "dream". These idiots were weak, and "in search of" something. Their mistake was they thought they found it in Koresh, who was basically nothing more than a power loving piece of shit who loved attention. Whatever way he could get it.

But they trusted him, because he had a good line of bullshit.... Nothing more. So they all bought into it. The husbands of his "flock". Their women, (who he took and fucked at will). Those little kids. (He basically took over their welfare, or lack of it, by holding them captive).

And of course lets not forget everyone in law enforcement who was camped outside that place for 51 straight days, putting up with all of his never ending demands, and assorted other nonsense.

He liked all of his "control", and he wasn't about to give it up and face the consequences of his idiotic actions. So as a direct result, he managed to get everyone killed because of what HE did.... Which was everything possible to achieve this outcome.

You, and guys like you, don't want to accept that. So you run interference on everything Koresh did, and claim law enforcement was worse. You point to stupid things that have nothing to do with this case, in order to prove some obscure point. And forget the reality of his stupid stalling with all of his idiotic crap.

Like keeping everyone waiting while he wrote his version of, "The 7 Seals". Along with the rest of his total bullshit and nonsense. All any of it did was to keep him in the limelight longer. To focus all the attention on HIM. For Christs sake, they would STILL all be out there if they kept listening to all of his complete, never ending bullshit.

Then guys like you right away come back with crap like, "What about what Biden did?" "What about Hunter?" All of it is complete bullshit, nothing more. Because all you're doing is pointing to bad behavior, in some idiotic attempt to justify other bad behavior.

That, along with trying to over complicate all of this with even more stupid claims like, "What about DURING the attack?" Give me a fucking break. When you try to defend an idiot, you end up looking worse. Some day you just might figure that out. But I'm sure as hell not going to hold my breath waiting.

Everybody lost here. And Koresh did everything humanly possible to achieve that outcome. So in that regard, if assholes like you need a "winner", yeah you could say your boy, "won". Congratulations.
How does that ATF dick taste?

Boy you really put a lot of effort into being WRONG.

ALL the deaths on both sides are squarely on the .gov's head. The ATF were the ones that CHOSE to do a show of force raid to empress people instead of quietly arresting Koresh. Had they followed proper procedures instead of lying about what was really going on there would have been ZERO deaths.

Last edited:
it still blows my mind that after EVERYTHING that has come to light...that ANYONE believes the government anymore....on ANYTHING.

even the lefties. for fucks sake, when bush jr. got elected, i cant even tell you how many ass chewings i endured from libs i knew. and you know what? a lot of the things they said proved to be correct after X number of years. some of it was just raw hate, and that is why i couldnt take them seriously at the time.

but you'd think people would remember that shit, when the VERY things that worked them up so bad is continued on by their guy when he gets in. i mean what in the ever living fuck?

trump did a lot right, but a whole lot more wrong. and for fucks sake, i have no issues with calling it like it is. so for the LIFE of me, i can not understand why folks like billt, after having the advantage of time to see how things developed after the fact......still cling to complete horseshit narrative put forth by the time-proven liars.

i try really fucking hard to stand up for everyone, and not to gloat in other people getting the hammer. but, it is getting harder and harder each day. it is exactly like this meme
AC6564ED-D1DA-408B-A94D-BF48FAB7B197.png

you get to a point where you just shrug when they get theirs. because they pretty much have been begging for it.

it still blows my mind that after EVERYTHING that has come to light...that ANYONE believes the government anymore....on ANYTHING.

No one is asking you to, "believe the government". But for Christ's sake it's pretty pathetic when you can't think for yourself, and in the process think a gutless, pathetic idiot deserves honorable mention, just for being a complete fool. Only because you hate the government more than you hate him. So he's the "winner" in your book.

You're no different than these idiots who voted for Biden because they hated Trump more. Where did that get them? They, and you are reminded of it every time they fill up their tank, or their grocery cart. Congratulations, you picked another "winner". You're batting 1,000!

he could be he's dead so there is no asking him his side of the story . But Joe Biden is the Manchurian candidate or a pro communist sock puppet sent to destroy the country and for some reason he is still being allowed to do it . hell in a hand basket comes to mind dumpster full of poop and on fire another image that fits . Making me with biden was on fire just poof fire the world is a better place .

Reactions: Mwalex
ah.....you've been eating onions.

it's pretty pathetic when you can't think for yourself, and in the process think a gutless, pathetic idiot deserves honorable mention,
listen, knucklehead.....you act like i am painting koresh as a saint. i havent. anywhere. so knock it off.

i say, it is PRETTY FUCKING PATHETIC that you are ok with the process that denies american citizens of their day in court, where they (and with this precedent) AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM can be executed on the spot. lit on fire and burned alive. somehow, you think that is justified. there is something very wrong with that.

because brother, that is the exact position you are adamantly defending. the fact that i have a problem with that, somehow pisses you off. you know what? your postition is so fucking disgusting, so ANTI constitutional, that i am having a real hard time remaining civil with you. and that is sad, because i've seen a lot of what you've posted over time, and i kinda figured you were a decent guy. but the fact that you are ok with gov's behavior here, i am reassessing that.

100% on gov't, beyond idiotic to argue otherwise. All the rest is just sawdust

i say, it is PRETTY FUCKING PATHETIC that you are ok with the process that denies american citizens of their day in court, where they (and with this precedent) AND EVERYONE AROUND THEM can be executed on the spot.

Stop acting both blind and STUPID on steroids. Koresh could have had his day in court, period. He could have surrendered at any time. They ALL could have. Especially those kids. They begged him to release them from day one.

He had zero intention of letting that happen. Instead, he did everything possible to make this private little war of his happen, and assure this type of suicidal outcome. He fucked around with everyone for 51 straight days. One bullshit excuse or story after another. He had no intention of coming out.... EVER.

So the coward died, and took the lives of those kids, and everyone else with him. Except for the fact that disgusting little piece of sub human shit went out painlessly with a bullet in the head..... While he let those kids and their parents choke and burn to death.

So spare me all of your fucking bullshit how he was, "denied his day in court". The squirrely little piece of shit never wanted it in the first place.

Stop acting both blind and STUPID on steroids. Koresh could have had his day in court, period. He could have surrendered at any time. They ALL could have. Especially those kids. They begged him to release them from day one.

He had zero intention of letting that happen. Instead, he did everything possible to make this private little war of his happen, and assure this type of suicidal outcome. He fucked around with everyone for 51 straight days. One bullshit excuse or story after another. He had no intention of coming out.... EVER.

So the coward died, and took the lives of those kids, and everyone else with him. Except for the fact that disgusting little piece of sub human shit went out painlessly with a bullet in the head..... While he let those kids and their parents choke and burn to death.

So spare me all of your fucking bullshit how he was, "denied his day in court". The squirrely little piece of shit never wanted it in the first place.
Explain all of this away point by point:

Reactions: myronman3
i say, it is PRETTY but the fact that you are ok with gov's behavior here, i am reassessing that.
Its pretty pathetic that after 4 pages of this you are still repeating the same lie.

Not one person is arguing that, not one.

I am to the point that I believe you are purposely being combative because you have nothing more productive to do or are actually a retard. Maybe both.

Explain all of this away point by point:
Explain all of WHAT? This fucking idiot could have walked out with EVERYONE in that place, including those children, as soon as he knew they were coming. Even the ATF admits that they were tipped off, and knew the raid was going to take place. Jesus Christ, engage in some fucking REALITY and common sense! None of this ever had to happen in the first place.

What did he do instead? He started shooting at them. Real smart. What did these fucking idiots think, they would just carry off their dead agents, and go away? Koresh could have made all of them look like fools, and had his "day in court" as well. Without so much as a single shot being fired.

But no. He didn't want anything of the sort. Instead of peacefully ending the whole mess BEFORE it ever started, he wanted a war instead. Well guess what, the dumb mother fucker got one.

I've had ATF visit my home when I was a dealer. And like Koresh, I knew they were coming as well. I let them in, and my wife offered them iced tea, while I gave them all the documentation they wanted to look at. They politely thanked me and left.

Now, perhaps you think I should have been smart like Koresh, and started shooting at them? As I said, I knew they were coming as well. Stop talking like a fucking idiot.

then i will take you seriously

I don't give a flying fuck what you take, or don't take "seriously". You're nothing but a fucking idiot that only believes what you want to hear. Think what you want, believe what you want. I couldn't care less. You don't possess the common sense of a six year old.

Innocent until proven Guilty used to be the mainstay of our great Republic... Now we have faggot glowniquers that invoke lies and misinformation to paint the picture they want told on the news so that they may convict without actual evidence.

David Koresh may not be a saint, but he's not a paedophile, which takes a conviction from a court to prove guilt. Who wants to talk about all of the cases that were brought against the .gov where the judges literally said, 'we don't want to take this case for the precedent that it may set' Yeah, the .gov is the only entity where I think most people feel they are guilty until proven innocent is warranted because of their atrocious track record, but everyone else is provided innocent until proven guilty. No matter how hard nsa, msnbc, cia, cbs, dos, fox, idf, abc, etc. wish to use broad brushes against everyone except themselves.

Anyone with half a day's research about epstien and all his conhorts knows that he isn't dead.... But the case is wiped clean, and maxwell gets away from serious implications, all while those who used the services are running the same games, and all of those innocents are still bleeding from their wounds...

Last edited:
well unlike our hero, @billt , i actually DO care what the public perception of me is. in my community, in my family, and everywhere i go. i try really hard to conduct myself with honor, fairness, and integrity.
the way i handle myself, when people come at me with viciousness and hate, it says way more about them then it does me. there are lots of people out there i dont agree with, no issues with that. but the nasty? that's the kind of shit a cunt does.

as far as dickroot.....eat a sammich and increase the weight and number of sets. oh, and dial back the douche dial from 11 to maybe a 2. because, you aint shit hot, you're a dumbass.

the two of you, life will square you and your bullshit up. i aint wishing it on you, but i wont waste a tear for you when it happens.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
You are a cop. You lost your ability to stand on a soap box and call others glowies... or what ever how does that atf dick taste.

Fucking pig!
I'm not a cop, never played one on TV nor slept at a Holiday Inn last night and it's plain to see that some of you guys are sucking HARD on that .gov cock.

Taking it to the root and tickling their hairy balls with your cuck tongue.

After what has come out about Waco (and other events) anyone that can still support the .gov's actions only proves they are either...
A: a .gov agent themselves
B: a cock gobbling .gov sycophant
C: a total retard

Though various combinations of the above aren't out of the question either.

Fucking keyboard warriors. Where I come from, this type of shit gets/got settled in the wood chips.

And for the record; I've seen the FORMER DEPUTY (not COP), and now (unfortunately) I've seen dickroot.

I'll take the former deputy, for a stack.

(That would be me, betting $10k against you, dickroot) now go fuck off elsewhere with your tickle me elmo

Fucking keyboard warriors. Where I come from, this type of shit gets/got settled in the wood chips.

And for the record; I've seen the FORMER DEPUTY (not COP), and now (unfortunately) I've seen dickroot.

I'll take the former deputy, for a stack.

(That would be me, betting $10k against you, dickroot) now go fuck off elsewhere with your tickle me elmo
Welcome to the party.

Welcome to the party.
Thank you. I couldn't watch on the sideline any longer. I was 10 in 93, and with Desert Storm looming, this situation is a vague memory.

I was enjoying the vast amount of information being shared and discussed; until some kids couldn't handle the opinion of other kids.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
^ made as weapons of sarcastic irony, while bickering with "orange man bad", antifa sympathizing, online defenders of the realm, discussing the new found "fascism" problem America suddenly had the day Trump got elected.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown_3.jpeg

When told they were inaccurate I replied "Oh you're right, that wasn't Trump, it was the husband of the woman you voted for."

Anyway, hijack over. Go back to your dick swinging.