• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dead Air Wolfman

dugcor1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2023
Las Vegas
I bought a Wolfman. A hole popped through a weld after very little use. They accepted responsibility for the poor build. Now I’m in the unenviable position of waiting on them to replace it before I can start the whole process over. I have asked them again to just refund my money. They did give me a MASK 22 but I’m still waiting for my replacement Wolfman. No replacement and no answers as to when they will fulfill their obligations. Steer clear. There are many other options.

I'd guess they're going to cut it and re-weld so you don't have to wait on a new stamp.

They don't built their own though. They have someone else oem their stuff so it'll take a minute.

Don't give up. Have some patience. Getting a refund on an NFA item is not something done often, as you're going to eat the stamp cost either way.

I bought a Wolfman. A hole popped through a weld after very little use. They accepted responsibility for the poor build. Now I’m in the unenviable position of waiting on them to replace it before I can start the whole process over. I have asked them again to just refund my money. They did give me a MASK 22 but I’m still waiting for my replacement Wolfman. No replacement and no answers as to when they will fulfill their obligations. Steer clear. There are many other options.
I have a wolfman I just got waited 8 months went to set it up into the short form and it won’t come apart it’s locked up and I haven’t even shot one round through it. Where are they having yours sent in to ? Is it an address in ga for Kgm ?

I'd guess they're going to cut it and re-weld so you don't have to wait on a new stamp.

They don't built their own though. They have someone else oem their stuff so it'll take a minute.

Don't give up. Have some patience. Getting a refund on an NFA item is not something done often, as you're going to eat the stamp cost either way.
Hello! No. I signed a destruct letter. I have to start all over. Things happen. I understand that. My issue is that it is taking months to get me a new one. It may be 6 months now since I signed that letter. I just feel that I and others who were given defective products should get priority. At this point I just want my money back. But you are correct. A complicated process. I am out money and stuck in a situation by no fault of my own. Not the end of the world but this should have been handled better. Maybe they have corrected their manufacturing by now and hopefully very few others will be in this situation. All I can do is share my experience with this company.

I heard they just changed from kgm to a new OEM. That may be a part of the issue. The new OEM may have not even gotten through a single production run on the wolfman.

I'd guess the mask and nomad ti are priority as the top sellers.

It's odd they actually destroyed it though. Must have had flaws all the way through or a bad batch of rod or tube.

I have a wolfman I just got waited 8 months went to set it up into the short form and it won’t come apart it’s locked up and I haven’t even shot one round through it. Where are they having yours sent in to ? Is it an address in ga for Kgm ?
Yes. Georgia address. KGM sounds right.

2 posts, you joined today, and immediately started a thread shitting on Dead Air...

Just FYI, KGMade (who DA used to contract with) has been fucking over DA and their customers since DA decided to cut up their contract and go to a new sub for production that's closer to their HQ in Utah, so they can keep a better eye on things.

2 posts, you joined today, and immediately started a thread shitting on Dead Air...

Just FYI, KGMade (who DA used to contract with) has been fucking over DA and their customers since DA decided to cut up their contract and go to a new sub for production that's closer to their HQ in Utah, so they can keep a better eye on things.
Not shitting on anyone. I paid good money for a product and expect it to be usable. I’m just sharing my experience and hoping it gets repaired is all