• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Decisions, decisions.....

coach4christ

Head mop pusher
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2010
NW Louisiana
Manners T4A, Defiance Deviant, Trigger Tech Diamond on the way....... What to chamber it in?????? Stay with the 6.5 creed, or move to something more sexy?????

Attachments

• photo74879.jpg
    photo74879.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 2
  • photo74880.jpg
    photo74880.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 4
Break away from mainstream!
however, being able to buy great factory ammo from the store can be a huge advantage when needed.

PRS 2 day and club series matches. My current match rifle is a creed. I kinda like the idea of having 2 of the same rifle, one to practice with so I won't burn out my barrel.

Sounds like you have made a decision without knowing it ! , you could always shoot wearing sexy leather just to spice it up !!!

I am currently riding the 6 competition match band wagon, and I couldn't be happier. The cartridge has been the easiest one to tune that I've ever ran. Its a little more work than a Creedmoor, but the end result is worth it in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

prcomte Well, I hear you loud and clear as I have been sorely tempted to do a barrel in 6 comp match after seeing its potential. Part of what holds me back is my extreme limited loading space at home. I already load for three cartridges and the constant swapping back and forth and storage issues is a pain. I mainly shoot 260 and just picked up another 260 a bit ago, so go figure. One is a 26" in a Manners T4A and one is a 20" in a light folding chassis.

I do like having a backup match rifle. After waiting a while for my replacement barrel last time, I am happy to have something to shoot in matches during the next barrel replacement.