• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver SNOWMAGEDDON Coming!

North burbs finally getting snow, it’s about fucking time

It has begun
FB_IMG_1615664710788.jpg

Hrrrreeeeelllllpppppppp!

There was like a 1/2 inch of snow all over this morning. In Southern Utah. In March.

What in the fuck is going on here?

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
We got a round of good serious snow fall with about 3/4 inch accumulated.

I had to drive to BFE Aurora to pick up a staff member and drive them in.
OT and mileage for that drive.

Pretty sure I am going to be doing some driving at end of day shift tonight and tomorrow morning too. And workin the ED tomorrow.

It fell for a few minutes here but nothing stuck. Minor flurries now. Have to squint to see it out the window.

It’s normal to grill in flip flops during a snow storm, right? I’m drinking beer too, if that helps

Of course he is, it’s got a Snipershide logo on it

It’s just starting to stick, been a mix of rain so the day was a bust. Now that the sun went down, the concrete is starting to get covered now.

super slow until now, pretty, but little accumulation

Reactions: The D
Thankfully I’m home, and just drunk enough that I shouldn’t drive through a blizzard

So, Up at 0430 (0330 without the stupid time jump) to go pick up some staff who were worried about not making it in today.
They only live 30 min away on a clear day with dry roads......
Looks like about 4" stacked up on elevated stuff and 2 or so on the ground.
It is going to be nice and slick though

Slept in, but just peaked out the window and it looks like 6-8 inches fell so far here in Laramie.

Well over a foot here in Cheyenne. I just got done trying to move some snow with the snowblower. This snow is everything it can handle. Winds are picking up and it's becoming a full on blizzard.

20210314_080635.jpg

I had to take my wife to work at the hospital.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
Well over a foot here in Cheyenne. I just got done trying to move some snow with the snowblower. This snow is everything it can handle. Winds are picking up and it's becoming a full on blizzard.

View attachment 7580963
I had to take my wife to work at the hospital.
C1F92EEF-FF95-4550-A519-2B2035A46885.png

Yep, showing a cell over there moving my way at 46 knots. It is windy here and 27° F. Little birds are hitting feeder with a vengeance. That is going to need a refill soon.

Probably received about 9" of snow in my area these last few days. Don't mind the spring snow because it melts fast.

We did have a storm this winter that dropped around 3.5 feet of snow. We need every ounce of precipitation we can get!

Sweet, I woke up to a real snow storm

The jeep will be half naked today, thinking about snow

Far north burbs still getting pounded. My kids’ daycare already closed so I get a snow day too. A bit later I’m going to clear the cars off and shovel the driveway, that way I’ll only have a few inches to clean before the wife goes to work instead of a foot

Here in Sterling, CO we have received more rain/drizzle than snow with temps a little above or close to freezing, not a lot of snow, maybe 6" but it melts fast and goes into the ground where we so desparatly need it and it didn't blow in sideways. Nice and gentle.

Frank, in post #133, that is NOT a blizzard, that is just great snow with lots of moisture but may bust some tree branches as it is heavy with moisture.
Were it a real blizzard, you would not be able to see that little table out there, the winds would be whipping the tree branches and eveything else around but you wouldn't be able to see it and a hard blizzard, you may not be able to see the little platform holding snow on the left side of your picture.

If you want to know about blizzards? ask Bender and JMGlasgow and others up that way how it is done, and how to do the Cheyenne Wind Dance.

As to my area, this storm has put down some moisture that we really need, and I hope we get more but do worry about friends that are running livestock now.

This last year has been one of the drier years that I can remember but with this storm things are looking up and I hope the wet storms come on some more.

This morning I did see a good sign. The Jackrabbits were offloading their canteens and belts next to my shop as they now have some other source of water to drink. FM

Reactions: Bender
55A97CCC-39FA-4D09-AC29-74DA937A4CC0.jpeg

Was just out shoveling. Hard to tell how much fell due to drifting but it is much wetter than I anticipated. Heavy shoveling. The city has “recommended” “no unnecessary travel”.....🙄

Roving gangs of snowmobiles are blasting around the streets. One tree down next door. Not a snowplow in sight, spent that budget on inccessant nevous tick street sweeping in the warmer months. I am convinced we have an ex mobster here in witness protection, who has the contract on street sweeping ......😳

Here in Sterling, CO we have received more rain/drizzle than snow with temps a little above or close to freezing, not a lot of snow, maybe 6" but it melts fast and goes into the ground where we so desparatly need it and it didn't blow in sideways. Nice and gentle.

Frank, in post #133, that is NOT a blizzard, that is just great snow with lots of moisture but may bust some tree branches as it is heavy with moisture.
Were it a real blizzard, you would not be able to see that little table out there, the winds would be whipping the tree branches and eveything else around but you wouldn't be able to see it and a hard blizzard, you may not be able to see the little platform holding snow on the left side of your picture.

If you want to know about blizzards? ask Bender and JMGlasgow and others up that way how it is done, and how to do the Cheyenne Wind Dance.

As to my area, this storm has put down some moisture that we really need, and I hope we get more but do worry about friends that are running livestock now.

This last year has been one of the drier years that I can remember but with this storm things are looking up and I hope the wet storms come on some more.

This morning I did see a good sign. The Jackrabbits were offloading their canteens and belts next to my shop as they now have some other source of water to drink. FM
Ya want to know about blizzard?

I was working in South Texas one winter and on the 13th of January it was 82% and sunny. I turned on the radio and hear that in a small area just east of Buffalo they already had 92 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing...om the 13th. Just thinking about that almost put me into shock, it was like a walking, waking, nightmare. Fuck a little snow, massively fuck a lot of snow.

Just came back inside, took the boys out to play in the snow and I cleared some of the driveway. It’s not even 1/3 clear and I had enough snow to build a 4ft high sledding hill.

Ya want to know about blizzard?

I was working in South Texas one winter and on the 13th of January it was 82% and sunny. I turned on the radio and hear that in a small area just east of Buffalo they already had 92 inches of snow on the ground and still snowing...om the 13th. Just thinking about that almost put me into shock, it was like a walking, waking, nightmare. Fuck a little snow, massively fuck a lot of snow.
You don’t say?
A621D1D6-A3B4-47C7-8D54-275B836CCB61.jpeg