• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Denver SNOWMAGEDDON Coming!

This is at a buddy's place in rist canyon. There's a Chevy pickup under there somewhere 😬. We were standing on dry dirt the day before. Said he got about 4ft!

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_20210314_180334002.jpeg
    Resized_IMG_20210314_180334002.jpeg
    749.4 KB · Views: 33
T Boone already knows...
  1. Blue Gold: T. Boone Pickens Hoarding Water Rights | HuffPost

www.huffpost.com › entry › blue-gold-t-boone-pickens
    May 25, 2011 · Pickens has also bought up the rights to a considerable amount of water that lies below this part of the High Plains in a vast aquifer that came into existence millions of years ago. If water is the new oil, T. Boone Pickens is a modern-day John D. Rockefeller.
Doesn't matter to him now.
Thomas Boone Pickens Jr. (May 22, 1928 – September 11, 2019)

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
Well deliveries are back to normal. My street is near bare, despite having never been plowed and the rest is melting fast. They finally cut the tree out of the road yesterday. Hard to believe we had a record breaking storm dump just days ago.....

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Making some extra bank on the side while I can. I'm interviewing potential candidates tomorrow. I'm already getting offers over asking. 😐

1616007188_wn0quyi8hn.jpg

Probably have enough to add a garage too. 🙃