• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Did you really think this was not going to be the outcome after we first heard the phrase "ballot harvesting"?

Caveman0101

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2018
Edwards, CO
I mean you would truly have to be a moron of the highest order if you thought ballot harvesting was going to be a good thing. How the fuck did we allow the dems to install such an obviously fuckedup voting system over the system that had been used for generation in the months leading up to this election? In most if not all of the states in question, it is the law that the state legislature has the responsibility to make election laws, but all of the sudden in the last few months AGs, Governors, and various partisan hacks were allowed to change the rules.:mad: WTF? This is a continuation of the attempted coup that has been going on for the last 4 years. But it is so much bigger than that. Basically, the dems can manufacture any amount of votes they need to control the government so in effect we are no longer a representative democracy. Your vote no longer counts, 70 million vote R, the Ds will come up will 73 million to cancel you out. Q the fucking fat lady, we have lost the war without ever firing a shot. Am I wrong?

It will depend on how much the Trump collective body is willing to fight. It's possible to be in the right and still lose this battle. I don't know how they can win, but I hope and pray that they do.

Screenshot_20201105-142144_Chrome.jpg

Can I just please have a few more days of blissful denial before thinking such heavy thoughts?

the best thing that happened this year was RBG finally retiring. :p Trust the orange man a little. If he can prove wrong doing we have the supreme court.

Yeah, those numbers aren’t correct.

Pro tip: anyone can make a spreadsheet in 2020. Start with Alabama, it made news earlier this year that they broke 3.6M for registered voters. Montana is wrong, Florida is wrong. I’d bet everyone is wrong.

If anyone is gonna prove fraud, stop regurgitating nonsense that’s easily proven wrong.

Yeah, those numbers aren’t correct.

Pro tip: anyone can make a spreadsheet in 2020. Start with Alabama, it made news earlier this year that they broke 3.6M for registered voters. Montana is wrong, Florida is wrong. I’d bet everyone is wrong.

If anyone is gonna prove fraud, stop regurgitating nonsense that’s easily proven wrong.
If you have access to the correct numbers how about posting them? That way we will all have the proper data. Thanks.

Can I just please have a few more days of blissful denial before thinking such heavy thoughts?
We are at war...... if that's your chosen attitude, get out of the foxhole and surrender. Friendly fire might be an issue in this hide. 😶

Reactions: Ravenworks
Republicans added +/-45k to their rolls and democrats added +/-15k to their rolls from June to November 2.

What’s the conspiracy there?
Didn't claim a conspiracy.
Combined per their numbers.
Total 6/2020 -907,276
Total 11/2/2020 - 1,010,984
BTW I'm betting you're getting your info off the internet as well.
We all know .gov wouldn't lie on line.

R

Last edited:
I can declare myself whatever party I want.

Only time it matters what your party is is in the primaries if you want to vote who leads your party. Primaries for all intents were done prior to June, Dems had already dismissed what their supporters wanted and anointed a straw man.

Have your drones register R so you can say "must be legit".

If anything that "enthusiasm" for R - 3 to 1 - should reflect at the polls.

Unless.........

Trump won Idaho by 267K votes. Basically a 2:1 margin.

There are 532K registered voters in Idaho and Trump had 554K votes. Wouldn’t it be retarded to say it’s a conspiracy that Trump was able to receive that many votes?

Trump won Idaho by 267K votes. Basically a 2:1 margin.

There are 532K registered voters in Idaho and Trump had 554K votes. Wouldn’t it be retarded to say it’s a conspiracy that Trump was able to receive that many votes?
Retarded would be not to think it's possible that registered voters were used ,even thought they didn't vote,
to give votes to Biden.
Even in Idaho.

R

I mean you would truly have to be a moron of the highest order if you thought ballot harvesting was going to be a good thing. How the fuck did we allow the dems to install such an obviously fuckedup voting system over the system that had been used for generation in the months leading up to this election? In most if not all of the states in question, it is the law that the state legislature has the responsibility to make election laws, but all of the sudden in the last few months AGs, Governors, and various partisan hacks were allowed to change the rules.:mad: WTF? This is a continuation of the attempted coup that has been going on for the last 4 years. But it is so much bigger than that. Basically, the dems can manufacture any amount of votes they need to control the government so in effect we are no longer a representative democracy. Your vote no longer counts, 70 million vote R, the Ds will come up will 73 million to cancel you out. Q the fucking fat lady, we have lost the war without ever firing a shot. Am I wrong?

Basically it boils down to legal gymnastics and backroom treachery largely facilitated through settlements of lawsuits brought by Democrat super lawyer Marc Elias & Co. He has been working in NC & PA and the dots are not difficult to connect once you start looking.