• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

did you work out today?

Re: did you work out today?

Weekend was kind of a mess, only one workout so playing catchup (again) this week.

I am on leave from work so I got up early and did the elliptical for 30 minutes and lifted Chest and Back for 30 minutes. Not bad for a day off.

light machine workout and stretches over the weekend. going to work legs before work tonight. don't forget to vote. if you don't vote don't bitch. watch your six.

Trained biceps, hamstrings and lower back, I give myself around 30 seconds for recovery time. Then followed up with 20 mins of high intensity cardio.

9 pm tonite back / shoulders / abs then well go for alittle run!

today,

pullups, abcore, worked on pecs, worked on biceps, more pushups, more situps and some other workout machines... feeling pretty good.

I have not used my heavy bag in a while, so I decided I'd get it out tuesday. Apparently part of the stand has gone missing now, so I did not get to use it. I'll have to fire up the welder and make a new part I guess. Damn it.

It's ok though, i'm trying to take it easy until my chiropractor appointment on thursday, gotta get a "tune up" again because I tweaked that stupid pinched nerve (believe it is at t5).

Tired of this shit, it's cutting into my workout (and everything else).

arms tonite then alittle run!
I own guns why should I have to run?

stairmaster and treadmill at lunch today - staying in hunting shape really sucks!

im joining a real gym tomorrow. it has a monolift, 5 squat racks, dead lift station, 3 competition benches, log, atlas stones, thick bar, cambered bar, safety squat bar, prowlers, in addition to all the other normal crap.
a whole new level of workouts will ensue.

The Wife and I just got back from a 4 miler. Today was a walk, as we try and alternate. In a few hours, we are going to the gym. About 30 more minutes of cardio, and then 30 minutes of weights. I was doing good with the gym, and then about 3 weeks ago I went over the handle bars of the Harley and ended up with a sprained wrist and bruised ribs. So I only started the gym again the other night and have to take it pretty easy so I don't get my wrist all limpy.

today,

biceps
triceps
legs
more legs
lil more legs
abs more abs
pushups situps

30 minute hike
50 minutes shoulders, triceps and chest
20 minutes elliptical

Twenty five or so miles on the Mountain Bike this AM.
It's getting chilly here...

Alternating some fast and slow stuff for 10 miles in 1:02:30.

Snowboarded all day yesterday, only to come back to our shop and do squad PT at 0700. Ugh. I'll post up todays routine, when i find the pdf on our drive.

I log-rolled out of bed twice, walked about 20 feet, went back to bed.

Late summer in November? At least I got some good use out of it
smile.gif

Bablto1.jpg

Listopadovbabltoforums.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ha, but the comparable effort makes it relative.. right UKD?</div></div>
Yup, today I did it 3 times already and even took a shower...woohoo

will be there tonite about 9pm God damn I love monday mondays
at the gym.

speed/dynamic bench
135lb bar weight with elite bands 10x3
flat dumbbell bench 2 sets till failure (approx 25 reps) with 60's
pendlay rows 5x5
shrugs 3x12
rolling tricep extensions on floor 4x8

tabata interval jump rope

Today, as most days, I commute 45 minutes by bicycle to work, each way. About 800 feet of climbing in the morning, and 1200 feet of climbing on the way home.

Some days I am dog tired and do not really feel like getting on the bike, but by the time I get home I feel good.

Total mileage for the week, including other rides, varies from 100 to 300 miles.

s

max effort squat...worked up to 3RM
pin pulls from knee worked up to 1RM
reverse hypers 3x10
calf raises
abs

tabata jump rope again

Haven't exercised much for the past 20+ years. I'm mid/late 40s, 5'10" and weigh 174 lbs.

This past week I've done the following routine 3 times:

Pushups - 3 sets x 10 reps
Squats - 3 sets x 20 reps
Leg raises - 3 sets x 20 reps

Today I added 3 sets x 3 reps dumbbell shoulder presses with 25 lbs.

The dumbbell presses kicked my ass. Too much, too soon. Recovered my composure about 15 minutes later.

Trying to do the pushups, squats and leg raises every day this week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I log-rolled out of bed twice, walked about 20 feet, went back to bed. </div></div>

We all do what we can, keep up the attitude and the results will come.

Best regards/Chris

box squat, worked up to 3 RM
speed pulls w/ bands, then worked up to 1 RM
reverse hypers 3x10
abs
calf raises

HITT cardio, 10 min

Man perfect motivation... time for a 3 mile run!
then a chest day