• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dirty Diane Feinstein at it again

The evil black rifle first and then they will target long range rifles for you need not have a rifle used by military snipers.
Bans any assault weapon with the capacity to utilize a magazine that is not a fixed ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.

Does this include PRS rifles?
Looks like if awb passes it would ban most of our PRS/precision bolt guns .
My bolt guns have most of those features, detachable mag , pistol grip , threaded .
I don't know too many rigs that DONT have a least one of those features !

Just think if she would have banned Kool-Aid 900+ lives would have been saved. He was one of her constituents

If they knew what they were writing about would be one thing, but they don't, they are just spouting "commonsense" that they don't know what that is because they have no common sense. There will be a special place in Hell for them when they go under and it will be hot.
Oh, they know alright. The goal has always been the destruction of the Constitution, and the enslavement of ALL the people of the US, with the Elite on top, ruling, and exempt from everything. All of this is cut from the same pattern and cloth as every other corrupt government scheme. There is only one cure for Communism.

I don't think so. West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin threatened to switch sides and become a R during the relief bill discussions. West By-God Virginia doesn't want gun control. Its only a matter of time before Joe goes R and we have the senate again. This will push Joe over the edge.
I've not seen this reported. Source?

They don't see these bills as violating the Constitution, that's the problem. All the responses I've gotten back from my reps, state that this is "common sense" and it doesn't violate 2A. What recourse does one have left when they don't even see what they're doing as being wrong?
eh, they 'see' and just don't care. when they're wanting to ban the most commonly owned guns out there, clearly there is some 'infringement' going on.

Define full auto rate? Bump fire is a technique, no device needed. Any trigger technically allows a higher fire rate. It’s only a matter of time before they ban double action anything and everything will have to operate like a single action wheel gun.
Better add in rubber bands to. Just say'n. Mac

This is the stuff that will be Trump's legacy

he ruined it all and we are fucked because they want to punish him and anyone who voted for him

We'll have ZERO recourse, it will pass with no R Support and by the slimmest of margins but none of that will matter because it's too late.

They know better now, no wasting time, no debates, just strike as quickly as possible and pass the unpopular shit
Who will enforce this? Is the villain the ones who sign paper or the ones who carry out these tasks. Who will enforce these orders? It needs to be addressed. Be specific. Let's get it out in the open so we can actually discuss the issue at hand. People need to wake up.

This isn't Trump's legacy. This is will be our legacy. Weak men like all of us tolerated and allowed it. It's our legacy that we are leaving for the generations following us. If anyone has children, you better understand what we are doing to them. We have been cowards up until this point.

Last edited:
I don't think so. West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin threatened to switch sides and become a R during the relief bill discussions. West By-God Virginia doesn't want gun control. Its only a matter of time before Joe goes R and we have the senate again. This will push Joe over the edge.
I’m in WV, and every time I contact the guy I get a canned response. He can’t be trusted, just like the rest of them. I’ve said it here before, but I have no idea how he’s stayed in office for as long as he has. He typically votes with the rest of the Dims. I would not hold out much hope that he fights for the Constitution on this. I’ll be surprised if he does.

Reactions: wh20crazy
And just to add, I’ve contacted my R senator several times, Capito, and never have received a response. Just got attached to an email subscription.

Who will enforce this? Is the villain the ones who sign paper or the ones who carry out these tasks. Who will enforce these orders? It needs to be addressed. Be specific. Let's get it out in the open so we can actually discuss the issue at hand. People need to wake up.

This isn't Trump's legacy. This is will be our legacy. Weak men like all of us tolerated and allowed it. It's our legacy that we are leaving for the generations following us. If anyone has children, you better understand what we are doing to them. We have been cowards up until this point.

Please if you are asking WHO WILL ENFORCE

you have to be smoking crack

they have plenty of power-hungry assholes willing to step up and enforce anything

Enforcement is exactly what you see today, People still in jail from the 6th and those who caused damage, death and destruction from the summer all have the charges dropped.

They are throwing the book at the Rs and letting every D go, with a hearty thank you

Plenty of Enforcers the world has never had a shortage

And just to add, I’ve contacted my R senator several times, Capito, and never have received a response. Just got attached to an email subscription.
My man. Its all theatre. Contacting these people will do nothing. They don't care. They want money and power period. It is all a game to them. Think of the best politician you know. Yep, he is in on it too. The only thing you can do is resist in any way you can and however far you want to take it. Do not cower. Do not fold. Do not even bend. If you have morals and principle do not hide them. Act accordingly. These people only respect money and power and will react only to these things.

Reactions: jmp1 and darkfader

they have plenty of power-hungry assholes willing to step up and enforce anything

Enforcement is exactly what you see today, People still in jail from the 6th and those who caused damage, death and destruction from the summer all have the charges dropped.

They are throwing the book at the Rs and letting every D go, with a hearty thank you

Absolutely correct although you didn't get specific. How can we tell the good from the bad if they all wear the same uniform? This is where I am going with it. People in these professions need to really ask themselves if they want to be put in the position to have to make the choice. If the gov't starts cracking down, there will be people that will resist. They may see all authority figures as oppressors. Every man and women who takes a govt paycheck is a gear that keeps the machine functioning regardless of the job or position. There are choices to make. People should look ahead and plan.

if any of this passes manufacture need to move to “2a sanctuary” areas/states. Keep making them and if/when feds come for the crack down it needs to be a Bundy/BLM stand-off. What good are words on a piece of paper when compliance and enforcement is zero?

Gov isn’t going to want to deal with armed/violent conflict trying to enforce these bs rules. A lot of Dems have bought guns in the past year, gonna be a bad look.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
if any of this passes manufacture need to move to “2a sanctuary” areas/states. Keep making them and if/when feds come for the crack down it needs to be a Bundy/BLM stand-off. What good are words on a piece of paper when compliance and enforcement is zero?

Gov isn’t going to want to deal with armed/violent conflict trying to enforce these bs rules. A lot of Dems have bought guns in the past year, gonna be a bad look.
I would love for state, county, and local gov/t to pledge non compliance. Would that stop the feds?

Absolutely. How can we tell the good from the bad if they all wear the same uniform? This is where I am going with it. People in these professions need to really ask themselves if they want to be put in the position to have to make the choice. If the gov't starts cracking down, there will be people that will resist. They may see all authority figures as oppressors. Every man and women who takes a govt paycheck is a gear that keeps the machine functioning regardless of the job or position. There are choices to make. People should look ahead and plan.
The good ones will no longer wear the u inform or the badge. Those that still do, you must assume they are against you b

I would love for state, county, and local gov/t to pledge non compliance. Would that stop the feds?
B3BCC660-3D5D-4DFD-BCCA-7B354DA90E1F.jpeg

Reactions: jinxx4ever
The good ones will no longer wear the u inform or the badge. Those that still do, you must assume they are against you b
Yes sir. This is why I am asking the questions. When is an illegitimate corrupt govt so corrupt that a good man would no longer support it? When is that point? Does it need to get like Venezuela first? Is the overthrow of all three branches of gov't like we have now enough? We all know that the federal govt is gone. The state govt is as well for the most part. Every single one of the 50 states acknowledge and approved of the federal gov't we now have. This means that more than likely your representatives even in red strongholds sold you out. We know the courts are gone. When is enough enough? Every man needs to make that determination himself. We can no longer be silent. We will not be able to stay in our comfort zone. I urge law enforcement and mil guys to get out when they can. Unfortunately the job is heading to where it requires a man that is against the ordinary people and our way of life. It's a tough realization to make.

Yes sir. This is why I am asking the questions. When is an illegitimate corrupt govt so corrupt that a good man would no longer support it? When is that point? Does it need to get like Venezuela first? Is the overthrow of all three branches of gov't like we have now enough? We all know that the federal govt is gone. The state govt is as well for the most part. Every single one of the 50 states acknowledge and approved of the federal gov't we now have. This means that more than likely your representatives even in red strongholds sold you out. We know the courts are gone. When is enough enough? Every man needs to make that determination himself. We can no longer be silent. We will not be able to stay in our comfort zone. I urge law enforcement and mil guys to get out when they can. Unfortunately the job today requires a man that is against the ordinary people and our way of life. It's a tough realization to make.
It’s really an unfortunate state. I believe in the FBI, for example, and their mission (well most of it). But what does one do that works in in one unit that is actually performing it’s constitutional duty do when a mother unit is tasked to enforce bullshit or act in a manner counter to the constitution? Should they quit or should only the ones doing the bullshit quit? For the record I don’t believe in agencies like DEA, ATF to name a couple. The list is long but those are easy.

It’s really an unfortunate state. I believe in the FBI, for example, and their mission (well most of it). But what does one do that works in in one unit that is actually performing it’s constitutional duty do when a mother unit is tasked to enforce bullshit or act in a manner counter to the constitution? Should they quit or should only the ones doing the bullshit quit? For the record I don’t believe in agencies like DEA, ATF to name a couple. The list is long but those are easy.
The rules are tough here so I will tread lightly. Stop believing in the FBI. Why you do is beyond me. Stop believing in this gov't completely right now. Cancer attacks the whole body my friend. The system today is broken and can not be fixed. A complete start over is all that's left. Federal and State level is riddled with cancer.

The bad ones will not quit. The good ones will have to leave. Every man that leaves weakens the beast and strengthens us. I don't say this because I want to sit on the couch while others put in the effort and sacrifices. I say this because I am not this part of the system while others are.

The rules are tough here so I will tread lightly. Stop believing in the FBI. Why you do is beyond me. Stop believing in this gov't completely right now. Cancer attacks the whole body my friend. The system today is broken and can not be fixed. A complete start over is all that's left. Federal and State level is riddled with cancer.

The bad ones will not quit. The good ones will have to leave. Every man that leaves weakens the beast and strengthens us.
I’m not saying I agree, I’m also not saying I disagree.

Reactions: wade2big
We need to take care of the voting machines. I think this why the lawsuits are still ongoing. If we can prove that the claims made by Dominion are false and lies will allow us to shit can them and get the elections back to being more secure. Thereby making it harder for the left to steal it again.

• Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
We need to take care of the voting machines. I think this why the lawsuits are still ongoing. If we can prove that the claims made by Dominion are false and lies will allow us to shit can them and get the elections back to being more secure. Thereby making it harder for the left to steal it again.
The politicians that claim to be on the right, we will call them Republicans, were in on it too. They signed off and validated the whole thing. They legitimized the illegitimate. You have NO representation in government. None of us do. The govt broke the contract between us and them. Their laws are null and void. They can still enforce them. It's called tyranny. You now live under it. It will get worse. Don't acknowledge the gov't. Resist as best you can. Your life may feel somewhat normal now. It's an illusion. This will change with time. Why wait until it gets unbearable when you know it's coming.

Reactions: srtsam
The politicians that claim to be on the right, we will call them Republicans, were in on it too. They signed off and validated the whole thing. They legitimized the illegitimate. You have NO representation in government. None of us do. The govt broke the contract between us and them. Their laws are null and void. They can still enforce them. It's called tyranny. You now live under it. It will get worse. Don't acknowledge the gov't. Resist as best you can. Your life may feel somewhat normal now. It's an illusion. This will change with time. Why wait until it gets unbearable when you know it's coming.

According to GOA info, the list is long . but Dem. or Rep., they are all in the end the same party, all the same Party subsidized-$ whore, all suckling the same Ballsack .

Roy Blunt (R-MO)
Richard Burr (R-NC)
Shelley Capito (R-WV)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Joni Ernst (R-IA)
Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jim Inhofe (R-OK)
Ron Johnson (R-WI)
James Lankford (R-OK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Rob Portman (R-OH)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
John Thune (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)

So if a particular bill is passed that clearly violates the bill of rights and it is challenged in court won't SCOTUS shoot it down? This would then force the shitbag bill writers and timewasters back to drawing board which really means their only hope for gun bans to be legal is to change the constitution. And that is a fight they know will go bad real quick. Biden can sign all the excutive orders he wants, none of which can infringe on my 2A rights. Unless of course they change the constituion. Am I correct thinking this way?

Looks like she and pedo Jo have something in common.

Term limits!!!! Get these fucking senile communist shit bags out.
What's really telling is pussy graham kissing her ass.

Lots of bitching on here. Last year before the election, I sent the republican party a $100. Probably should've sent more. How many of you people actually get involved in politics or send money to the party? Trump was literally out of advertising dollars by the time the election was held. If you're not donating money to the cause and getting involved, you don't have much room to complain...

I can think of a lot of reasons Democrats don't want this to actually pass. This thing is a hot potato covered in shit and they all know it.

The biggest part of his Legacy or any other part of this history is the fact, every day we have a new report of the Election wrongdoing, but Trump is the excuse to look the other way, sure that happened but it's okay cause we removed the Cheeto King.

Which by the way, did you know Cheetos was invented from leftover WWII Cheese, the guy had a ton of Government Cheese, so he used it to make a new snack, hence Cheetos' was born.

Everyone knows they cheated, hard, but since it was again the Orange Man, it's A-Ok, everything was done for the greater good and under the guise of morality so nothing to see here.

Don't believe your lying eyes, and everyone just repeats, sure...

They don't see these bills as violating the Constitution, that's the problem. All the responses I've gotten back from my reps, state that this is "common sense" and it doesn't violate 2A. What recourse does one have left when they don't even see what they're doing as being wrong?
pmag-cover-off-116.gif

Surely, this will be Phase 1 of an incremental scheme to prohibit firearms possession by American citizens. Next will be a ban on all semiautomatic weapons, then hand guns, then all guns.
Ok. And what is the ultimate fear of American citizens? SWAT teams and Bearcats pulling up to their homes to arrest them for non compliance.

Those fuckers and the criminals that sent them have homes too.

What would the original Patriots have done? It's not that complicated.

I’m in WV, and every time I contact the guy I get a canned response. He can’t be trusted, just like the rest of them. I’ve said it here before, but I have no idea how he’s stayed in office for as long as he has. He typically votes with the rest of the Dims. I would not hold out much hope that he fights for the Constitution on this. I’ll be surprised if he does.

I'm in Wv also and get the same (canned response) anytime I have ever contacted him!
Joe likes to straddle the fence so its probably 50&50 at best.

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and darkfader

the issue likely will be the breakdown of the command structure at the street level.... if the worst were to come to pass, there will be inssurection within the ranks based on individual beliefs... not that there won't be those sociopaths who will follow the order to arrest, but there will be fundamental resistance among them.... one can look at the cause and effect at West Point in 1860

Do you really think that the republicans are going to change anything? They promise you that they will stop and overturn the bullshit and never do. 8 years during obama should have been a clue. Out of the 8 years. During those years they crushed the Tea Party and were spending like a whore with a sugar daddy.
Fuck the republican party.
Lots of bitching on here. Last year before the election, I sent the republican party a $100. Probably should've sent more. How many of you people actually get involved in politics or send money to the party? Trump was literally out of advertising dollars by the time the election was held. If you're not donating money to the cause and getting involved, you don't have much room to complain...

Lots of bitching on here. Last year before the election, I sent the republican party a $100. Probably should've sent more. How many of you people actually get involved in politics or send money to the party? Trump was literally out of advertising dollars by the time the election was held. If you're not donating money to the cause and getting involved, you don't have much room to complain..
I should give money to these spineless fucks?

Time and again, it's empty promises so they can get their fat asses elected.

The (R)etards have held congress for how many years and they didn't do a god damn thing.

Term Limits is the only thing that's going to save us.

How about everyone in the industry doing business with .gov forget about profits for a minute to stand up together for what's right? Let them know that moving forward you will not be able to manufacturer or sell them anything that will be banned by this unconstitutional bill.