• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Does anyone make an MLOK Female ARCA clamp?

Conqueror

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2008
North Central FL
I want to attach some ARCA clamps (NOT ARCA rails) to a tac table that has MLOK slots in it. I can easily find a bunch of MLOK ARCA rails but can't seem to find any clamps. Does such a thing exist? Any leads appreciated.

I hate the idea of having to stack multiple devices, adding cost and tolerances. The table also has 1/4-20 holes so if I can't find a female MLOK clamp I will just get 1/4-20 ARCA clamps but I like the idea of using MLOK because it will be guaranteed to be nice and straight.

Reactions: gnochi

C18F17B8-932E-4F3F-BD79-BDA56EAF0097.png

That's not it, unfortunately. That has MLOK slots on the clamp to attach things to the clamp. The clamp does not attach to something else with MLOK slots.

Reactions: deersniper
What I have done in the past for mlock and keymod, is drill and tap holes in the clamp. I use 1/4-20 screws for added strength. Ut the screws through the Mlock or keymod holed and tighten with blue locktite. because the screw heads can not go through the holes and the screw is stronger than mlock or keymod you have a much stronger attachment.

Just popping in as I saw some referrals from Snipers Hide come through my site today.

Wanted to say thanks for linking my product even though they don't work for the OPs intended application.

With that in mind my tripod platform was designed with mounting my clamps directly on top utilizing M-LOK nubs.

Anyways, I'm just one guy running a small business up in Canada and wanted to say thanks for pointing some people in my direction.

Cheers,

Sean

@PlinkIt Thanks for the feedback but this would most likely just be a custom run of the clamp.

The slots will prevail over the nubs on the clamp due to versatility, with the slots you can attach a pic rail, bipod stud, direct mount Harris adapter, use it on tripod platforms (not just mine), as well with the latest iteration the slot on top fits 1" webbing so you can throw a bag over it and move it around your Arca rail among many other use-cases. It can be taken from right off the platform and used directly on a rifle with a compatible Arca system to mount bipods and other accessories.

With the nubs on the clamp, it limits applications to primarily just mounting to a tripod platform and my goal is to make products that can be adapted to a variety of situations. Also, the nubs on the platform are unobtrusive, they stick out .06" and if you throw a bag on top as I did for the last match I was RO at you can glass, and shoot off the platform without even noticing the nubs.

Anyways, I always appreciate feedback and hope my reasoning makes sense.

Cheers,

Sean

You mean something like this?

View attachment 7684590View attachment 7684593

If I make a new main body it can be adapted for alternative M-LOK interface.
Yes exactly! If you make a run of them I'd probably buy 2-3. This would also allow people to easily mount ARCA-railed accessories onto a rifle with MLOK forend or similar. I understand these are a limited-demand item but I'm surprised someone isn't making these with the growing popularity of MLOK-slotted tripod platforms.

Yes exactly! If you make a run of them I'd probably buy 2-3. This would also allow people to easily mount ARCA-railed accessories onto a rifle with MLOK forend or similar. I understand these are a limited-demand item but I'm surprised someone isn't making these with the growing popularity of MLOK-slotted tripod platforms.
I'll make 10 with my next production run, will probably be a couple of months as I'm a small outfit but I see the merit in making these and would be interested in feedback in regards to functionality.