• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Dont want to pay $200 Transfer Tax? Then Don't!

Silenced America

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2011
Texas
From Nov 1 - Nov 30, We will pay your $200 transfer tax for you on our top sellers. All that we ask is that you pay MSRP for the can (what most dealers charge anyway) and we will write a $200 check for your transfer. For more information, check out our FB Page or shoot us an e-mail.

On our other items that are not included in this deal, you will find that our prices are the BEST IN THE NATION, <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">PERIOD!</span></span> We won't be undersold!

Re: Dont want to pay $200 Transfer Tax? Then Don't!

I would have to order TBAC, but if I had a large enough request and could place a sizable order, then sure, why not? The cans we are offering are in stock, however. They are AAC: M4-2000, 762-SDN-6, 9&45 Ti-RANT; SilencerCo: 45 Osprey (BLK). I am all about customer service, and with little arm twisting I will jump through some hoops. It never hurts to ask!

Intrested in a thunderbeast, maybe 2.

I'm interested in at least one may 2 30 ba from thunderbeast

Ah.. Thunderbeast! Sure wish I could get mine out of jail.
smile.gif

It looks like there is demand. Once you guys get organized...we will get it going. I will call Zak or Ray Dog today and get things going on my end. Thanks guys!

sweet deal

Scott is a great guy to deal with. He is all about his customers. Don't hesitate to purchase anything from him. Thanks again for the 762SD Scott.

-Jake

Jake, thanks for the kind words and I am glad that you are happy with my customer service. I bust my ass trying to be #1 when it comes to customer service. After all, I am a customer too and I expect to be treated like one whether I am spending $20 or $2000. That is what I am awake @ 1:20am to answer email when I have to be up @ 5 for work.
eek.gif

We are a stocking dealer...that means until we run out, you won't have to wait for us to order a can before we can submit paperwork. We don't sell firearms. We don't dabble in accessories. Suppressor sales is not a sideline gig; it is all that we do. <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">WE WILL BEAT ANY IN-STOCK PRICE, NATION-WIDE, 9 DAYS A WEEK.</span></span>

You are killing me with this deal. For any one that does not know Scott, he is hands down one of the nicest guys that you will ever meet. Great customer service is an understatement. He hasn't been posting here long, but I've sent quite a few PMS to Texas guys when they have been looking for suppressors. I just got an Osprey and Sparrow from him and could not be happier.

Ok fence sitters. Call Scott and pony up on the TBACS so he can get a volume discount. I'm in, so that's 1. Who's 2-8?

Scott, good talking with you today.

/.net

I sent Scott an email about TBAC. I'm in.

3-8?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: claudesapp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent Scott an email about TBAC. I'm in.

3-8?</div></div>

In order to give the deep discounts that I like to give, I have to place a sizable order. That is just the way the biz goes. I am able to pay your transfer tax because I place large enough orders and keep stuff in stock that my prices are at a stocking dealer rate. I talked to Ray yesterday...he's ready for the order, I am ready for it...let's get the damn thing done! And yes, my prices WILL BEAT ANY PRICE!!!

Sweet deal I wish I would have ran across something like this about six months ago

Bad timing for me... but I'll see if I can get funds freed up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSRswapandslow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any .22lr cans going for this?</div></div>

Not in this deal, but I have the daily lowest pricing in the nation and I have a lot of .22 cans in stock. There is never a need for a group buy to get an amazing deal with SA. Shoot me a PM or email to let me know what you are looking for.

so which silencers are your top sellers i didn't see a list

Scott - I'd like to get in on this. Want a TBAC 30-P1. Email sent.

Guys, just wanted to say thanks to SilencedAmerica and Scott. I'm a noob when it comes to this shit, and browsed my area for a SOT within 2 hours. There are some, but none really gave me the time of day or had patience with my questions.

Then came this thread, and I contacted my man in Amarillo. He had the patience and professionalism to deal with me via cell, email, and every other form of communication other than F2F due to our distance. This includes weekends, evenings, during his breaks, and even when his little one was sick.

Can't say anything other than a stand up individual, and will deal with him again for my needs. Even if there's a SOT 2 miles down the road, integrity and honesty mean more to me then convenience.

So having said that, thank you Scott for being that guy, and get my shit sent off!

PS: Two cans: TiRant .45 and TBAC 30p-1 in OD.

netranger6...you were a pleasure to deal with. On top of being a good customer, thank you for your service and a belated Happy Veteran's Day.

TGT Lawyer...thank you. Sending them your way when I can!

just ordered a 45 Osprey, thanks Scott for a great deal and nice and simple transaction !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pvt_Snowballs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this thing still going on? </div></div>

PM Scott or hit him up @ [email protected]

He'll take care of you. Hit me off line and I'll get you his digits.

Good deal for sure, too bad I missed it
frown.gif
Going to send him an email and see what he says!!!