• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Duck and goose numbers

Pre-64

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2019
Anyone doing any good this season on waterfowl? I’m in N Ky and it is horrible, we’ve not seen any birds and I have some amazing places to hunt. Not that this area is in the best flyway, but we usually are able to scratch a few down. All the guys around here are saying the same thing, just wondering if guys are noticing fewer birds this year in your areas.

Unreal amount of geese in southern colorado right now. thousands every day every time i have been out we have limited.

Unreal amount of geese in southern colorado right now. thousands every day every time i have been out we have limited.
Is that normal for this time of the year? Wondering if they are just late migrating down?

I did really well on geese this past month here in Wyoming. I dropped 22 in the last 8 days. Been giving them away almost as soon as I get home which has been a bonus. Ducks were really good, but that season ended for me in early January after my dog cut her leg. Still have a couple weeks for geese, but this current storm may've froze up my chunk of river...

Interesting, this is the worst season I’ve ever seen here, it’s not like we couldn’t get the birds to finish or they just didn’t like our setup, we never seen birds, literally. Fro daylight till noon or so 1 maybe 2 birds. No geese, just a few ducks. We put lots of miles driving up and down the Ohio river and same thing never more than 1 or 2 birds. We did see lots of sandhill cranes which is kind of odd for this area. Our turkey numbers are also way dow, Kydfw has started asking for surveys about the turkey and admit something is killing them, they don’t know or at least have not admitted to knowing what’s killing them, I’m wondering if it’s killing our ducks and geese.