• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

East Tx Target Shoot Weekend COMPLETED!!! Pics Up

Re: East Tx Target Shoot Weekend

I haven't heard from Jordan. He told me he aNted to come but didn't know about his work schedule. Hopeully he will know before long and let me know. A couple of others are waiting on work schedules as well.

The full auto with the 6" barrel was cool to check out. He brought 4 Gen3 tubes, PVS14 w/magnifer and 3 mums if I remember right, plus a D760 riflescope. It was freaking awesome.

Jawa when you look down the line and see 15-20 tricked out, high end weapon systems its pretty cool. Then everyone goes back to the truck and gets their 2nd and 3rd and it never ends. Its a dang good time. Stacy has one heck of a place to put on a shoot like this. My buddy, trigger happy, can't make it this time and he is hating life, haha.

Man, I've only got one rifle, so I hope you guys dont mind letting me fondling your rifles and toys...

I'm only bring 1 rifle and 1 pistol and 1 shotgun. I'm sure CKA will bring a couple. Jordan will bring 20 or so if he can make it. You can only shoot 1 at a time anyway.

Whew! Good, I feel better about only having one rifle. Oh yea, I am going to bring a Kimber .45 as well. Not mine though, but its a good gun.

I accept bourbon as tithing. Otherwise, you must avert your eyes.

Series 1 Kimbers are great pistols, all others with a II are overpriced POS, get yourself a Glock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I accept bourbon as tithing. Otherwise, you must avert your eyes. </div></div>

how does another bottle of makers mark sound?

How about some Gentleman's Jack? But you have to share. And it is a Series 1 I believe, it is several or more years old.

It is all good, lol

Oh by the way, if anyone wants to be part of a project - bring your .308 rifles and chrono. I have USAammo's second batch of match rounds I am developing. I need a test sample of velocity numbers and groups versus rifles to report back. You get to shoot a few groups of free rounds and say you were a part of their product.

Got signed up for this a few days ago...should be a blast!

Anybody got some pictures from last time to throw up here?

I have a few uploading to PB right now.... standby

I dont think I want to know but I'll ask anyways... Who or what is Willard?

P1010262.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010265.jpg

P1010266.jpg

P1010267.jpg

P1010268.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think I want to know but I'll ask anyways... Who or what is Willard? </div></div>

the gimp

I was looking for that picture of the target thru the spotting scope. Turned out pretty good. That's a 925 yard target. At one time we had about 20 shooters on the line and it was a good time. I didnt see any Lions or African game animals, just the hunters. Looking forward to this one

I don't know what I'm more excited about, the food or the shoot.

I can't wait to try out CKA's shooting plat form, that thing looks sick.

Jawa- Willard is my bitch. I bring him along to tote my rifle and fetch things for me. And I do pimp him out on occasion.
CKA was kinda getting attatched at the last shoot, and Willard was almost in tears when we left down there.
I'm afraid to bring him back and risk loosing him to CKA.

HAHAHAHA DAMN! I hate seeing a grown man cry, maybe you should let CKA give'em a good home lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The full auto with the 6" barrel was cool to check out. He brought 4 Gen3 tubes, PVS14 w/magnifer and 3 mums if I remember right, plus a D760 riflescope. It was freaking awesome.

Jawa when you look down the line and see 15-20 tricked out, high end weapon systems its pretty cool. Then everyone goes back to the truck and gets their 2nd and 3rd and it never ends. Its a dang good time. Stacy has one heck of a place to put on a shoot like this. My buddy, trigger happy, can't make it this time and he is hating life, haha. </div></div>

Damnit!! I wish the Kansas trip was before or after this. I had a blast the last time!!

I know a good time will be had.

I asked that same question last time Dallas12.
Here was my reply from StacyP....

"Couple of hookers from south Dallas, a dog catcher from San Antonio, 2 tree huggers from Mojave California, Uncle Ted Nugent, Duck Commander Phil, the Aflac duck and Gieco Geko, 3 bikers from Sturgis and Al Gore. But the hookers swear they are clean!"

LOL. At the time I thought what a dick.
Now I know he is.
But in answer to your question.

Here, sir!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: misguided child2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I asked that same question last time Dallas12.
Here was my reply from StacyP....

"Couple of hookers from south Dallas, a dog catcher from San Antonio, 2 tree huggers from Mojave California, Uncle Ted Nugent, Duck Commander Phil, the Aflac duck and Gieco Geko, 3 bikers from Sturgis and Al Gore. But the hookers swear they are clean!"

LOL. At the time I thought what a dick.
Now I know he is.
But in answer to your question.

Here, sir!

</div></div>

This time we will also be jointed by Oprah, Elvis, a homeless couple from under the I45 bridge at the I35 intersection, a blind barber, and the Grand Marshall will be Michael Jacksons Doctor.

Present

Here are a few more pics. One from the firing line.
Line.jpg
Camp house and bald Marine
Gregg2.jpg
Fire.jpg
WILLARD
Willard.jpg
Another of the firing line
Shootingline.jpg
A Bald Marine
Gregg.jpg

stacyp, which one is you? the bald marine?

If you look at the 2nd picture that CKA posted, Stacy is the one behind the spotter scope in the green shirt ............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stacyp, which one is you? the bald marine? </div></div>

Holy shit. Why dont you just talk about my mother too. Calling me some misguided child look a like. Your entry fee just doubled. Hell, I'd feel better if he asked if I was the little drunk, sick and puking dude laying up against the vehicle. Damn it!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stacyp, which one is you? the bald marine? </div></div>

Holy shit. Why dont you just talk about my mother too. Calling me some misguided child look a like. Your entry fee just doubled. Hell, I'd feel better if he asked if I was the little drunk, sick and puking dude laying up against the vehicle. Damn it!!!! </div></div>

After the abuse he took that weekend are you sure you want to be mistaken for him ..... it might be dangerous, better watch your back

lol, misguided child, your just gonna sit there and take that???

I have no choice unless I want my entry fees to double!

Damn Jawa, I kinda feel for ya. Im figgerin youll be the new tater washer for calling our host names like that.

Aw man, how bout I just take Willard off your hands and give him to stacyp...I think that would make up for it. You did say you pimp him out correct? How much for a couple of days?

It really depends on the your intents Jawa.
I can let him go for around 15 bucks a day if we are only talking basic chores, and a hand job.
The price goes up from there.
Something like 8 hours of manual labor, and taking pics of giving him a facial will set ya back about 50 bucks per day.
I can work up a price list if u want.

Ill make it up to him, my wife is going to make cake balls and cookies for the shoot. Cake balls are just cake that have been mixed with frosting and frozen, then dipped in chocolate and topped with sprinkles. Covered that just so I could avoid cake ball jokes lol.

I think your fee just doubled... lol

Yeah, jury is still out on his punishment. Right now its between cleaning everyones firearms after the shoot, picking up all the brass shot during the day or helping CKA shave his back before church Sunday morning. What do ya think MisguidedChild?

Anyone having spotting scopes please bring them. Some of the shots will be out around the 1000 yard mark and we dont want any cornfusion about hit or miss on a scoring target. Tripods for video or picture cameras too so we can get some good pics. Any of you computer nerds want to volunteer to compile everyones pictures and make an album for everyone after we are done?
Going to pick up more steel targets next week from Outback Welding, Jordy said he wanted to come but will be back in Australia until the 30th of May. Anything else you think of please post it so we can be hunting for it.
Thanks

Yea I am going to take pics, so I will make the album. And we will also have a video camera so we can make a video of a badass running the course.I dont have a spotting scope though.